Re: Michael Jackson - El Diablo Hand Signals
December 10, 2011, 12:02:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Shouldn't Michael then be, hmmm, afraid that when/if he comes back the illuminati will get him, and this time for real?

OMG very GOOD question you did.I think is the best question I saw about Illuminati CRAP  geek/ .
Michael ,afaid????? NOOOOOOOOO Michael will be not afraid or scared about Illu CRAP,because "THEY" are his "friends",and most of all Michael is INVINCIBLE,remember  :lol: ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

December 11, 2011, 02:40:35 AM
 Exactly Sarahli and good-old-navi, the court pic is very obviously a joke. He is funny and sarcastic, so he's most likely mocking them for constantly trying to find something to accuse him of or take him to court over.

As for after the Bad era pic, I have some thoughts on it. We do have to keep in mind he never exactly "broke away" from them or anything completely because it's really impossible when you're in his position. Their eyes would be watching him at all times. Could he have still been involved with the occult? I don't know. But I don't believe his use of it is sinister. And as I said earlier, it's subjective as there are many uses for one thing; perhaps he used it for a reason other than that of a sinister one.

If we look at the bigger picture, we believe he was against them and this hoax is the ultimate demonstration for that, right? So I don't think that one picture is a huge deal, nor should it change anything. I don't know if we'll find one solid answer; but I think he compromised while still maintaining his own spiritual beliefs and planning what we see now. Maybe he wanted 'them' to think he wasn't completely 'a lost cause' if that makes sense in order to mislead them, or perhaps he held some of his other beliefs ( in magic etc.) compiled with his own (Jehovah and The Bible).

To eliminate confusion, we should go with what we feel and the evidence we have that tell us the intention and end result of this hoax will be a good one. That's why I say we should just wait and see, and why he used that hand sign when he did shouldn't matter. In the end only he knows; that was then, this is now.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:24:57 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

December 11, 2011, 02:52:22 AM
 @applehead Even though the Illuminati is one of the main reasons for the hoax; religion/media etc., are all apart of them being exposed as those entities are branched off of their corruption.

And good-old-navi, the site jesus-is-savior.com is full of propaganda and misinformation. Although it has some truths ofcourse, I just spent some time on it and noticed many inaccuracies. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2011, 02:25:40 PM

OMG very GOOD question you did.I think is the best question I saw about Illuminati CRAP  geek/ .
Michael ,afaid????? NOOOOOOOOO Michael will be not afraid or scared about Illu CRAP,because "THEY" are his "friends",and most of all Michael is INVINCIBLE,remember  :lol: ????

I like your sarcasm. ;)
But since they're no doubt dangerous and stuff, then you/we souldn't expect Michael to come back. Though, I don't think there's any diffrence -- whether he will or won't come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2011, 05:48:16 AM
@applehead Even though the Illuminati is one of the main reasons for the hoax; religion/media etc., are all apart of them being exposed as those entities are branched off of their corruption.

And good-old-navi, the site jesus-is-savior.com is full of propaganda and misinformation. Although it has some truths ofcourse, I just spent some time on it and noticed many inaccuracies.

I have never been on that site to be honest. Just found it on google.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2011, 05:54:46 PM

I like your sarcasm. ;)
But since they're no doubt dangerous and stuff, then you/we souldn't expect Michael to come back. Though, I don't think there's any diffrence -- whether he will or won't come back.

Lonely_Star thank you very much for your  eye blink  ;) ,lol  lolol/ !!!!!People often are AFRAID of UNKNOWN and somewere along the line Satan or Devil was born,lol  lolol/ .Fear is the reason that the Devil "exist" and no one can't convince me the contrary.During this hoax "I saw" a couple of Devils,lol  lolol/ so to specify just 2 of them here they are: Tommy Mottola and Conrad Murray  geek/ . Both of them were on banners and both of them had horns and tail ,lol  lolol/ . The pictures are there on the internet,one is at the SONY DEMOSTRATION 2002 and the other at Conrad Murray trial 2010-2011.As I said Religion is not something I want to discuss because is a very sensitive subject for people in general.This picture represent and ANGEL versus the DEVIL,and as you see the devil is UNDER ,lol  geek/ .It doesen't matter anyway,because (for me) THE DEVIL doesen't even exist   :lol: .!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions