No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 2012 Awakening
March 03, 2010, 03:43:54 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
MJLover1990 totally agree with you.

I want to share this testimony with you here. Maybe some of you have seen it.
I think it fits perfectly and this is the version of Mayans that I´m with. It´s about a Project Camelot interview with Jessica Schab.
It´s a little odd, but very inspiring and optimistic if you listen till the end. Let´s go...

[youtube:1vq8r8ql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NEASRRImg[/youtube:1vq8r8ql]

Thank you for for sharing such an incredible young womans story. I found it fascinating and can relate to her well, although she has experienced much of what I have she has also experienced a lot more that I find very intriguing. I can understand totally her beliefs about other beings and that they are connecting with us to help bring truth and enlightenment. We have been deceived by 'the powers that be' on many matters and this being one of the biggest ones. There really is nothing to fear when it comes to other forms of life as we are all a part of eachother. Thank you so much for this video, I really appreciate it. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 04:50:43 AM
hello Believe777
Thank you for sharing with us your experience.
Regarding your confession/post I find it very interesting, sincere and touching.

Yes, it usually starts like that, it's like a enlightening and helps us to open ourselves, to open our minds and hearts.
I was born under the sign of Pisces (fish), ascendant Pisces, and I am very intuitive.
I read the tarots and sometimes help in need of my dear friends.
My uncle was a healer, and I am fascinated about it. He used to put his hands and take off the pain. I have also experienced a session for opening chakras like you. It is a wonderful experience, I recommend it to everyone.

Yes, the year 2012 is going to reserve us full of spiritual surprises and not only, but we must move, we have little time. And precisely, we shall awaken our consciousness. We shall use more L.O.V.E. in our lives, to give love and to receive love. We shall learn using the positive vibration.
I think that THIS IS IT, thank you Michael,  we are going to wake up our minds. It is being already in process. We have received our wake up call on 25/06/09. We should board the train of L.O.V.E. and  togheter HEAL THE WORLD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 03, 2010, 02:07:27 PM
Thanks for sharing. It is brave of you. I didn't really talk about my experience. I've been going through an awakening and you think your experience may seem weird to folks. That's nothing compared to mines.  :lol: I did write a blog about it so if anyone is interested in reading about it, you can PM me and I'll send you the link. It is only for the open-minded folks. It's so unbelievable that sometimes, I cannot believe it happened to me but it did.

And I think my awakening started in 2008 and accelerated after June 25th. The blog only focuses on the MJ portion of it. Anyway, thanks again for sharing. It's nice to find like-minded folks on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions