Video about Elvis death hoax
December 03, 2009, 09:40:30 AM
Interesting to see or listen, many Similarities IMO

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=-daGaud1AeY&NR=1[/YouTube]

I hope it wasnt posted before.

sorry, have to find out to post yTvids here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

Re: Video about Elvis death hoax
December 03, 2009, 05:46:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

parallels to Michael - without any doubt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 01:57:48 PM
people should stop saying elvis presley is alive,cause he is obviousily dead,there is no proof,not even a smidge that elvis is alive,completeley opposite as a matter of fact,wasn't there a photo of elvis in his casket,there was a complete autopsy report.when people this up about elvis,it makes the hoax theory about michael lose all credibility(not that i believe it completely,there is just a tiny bit of hope)

.My hopes keep getting dashed whenever someone brings this up.Michael is WAY better than elvis in every way,elvis probably didn't have the smarts to pull off a hoax,but im sure than michael does,that doesn't mean he did,but i know if anybody can,he certainly can.I have faith in Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 06:58:38 AM
Way better or not, read the other topic about this. There are many similarities and it was another time. Only opinions, nothing more, this are my HO   :)
The recent generation may see that differently. Im not old, but it concerns not the type comparison, but the case. For me it is indeed very interesting. :)
Unfortunately also we do not have a proof, if you belong to the Believers.
Enjoy your day xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 09, 2009, 07:27:18 AM
Quote from: "iloveallanimals"
people should stop saying elvis presley is alive,cause he is obviousily dead,there is no proof,not even a smidge that elvis is alive,completeley opposite as a matter of fact,wasn't there a photo of elvis in his casket,there was a complete autopsy report.when people this up about elvis,it makes the hoax theory about michael lose all credibility(not that i believe it completely,there is just a tiny bit of hope)

.My hopes keep getting dashed whenever someone brings this up.Michael is WAY better than elvis in every way,elvis probably didn't have the smarts to pull off a hoax,but im sure than michael does,that doesn't mean he did,but i know if anybody can,he certainly can.I have faith in Michael.
You cannot say this as no-one in the world (apart from the Presley's!) know. There was a photo of Elvis in his casket-my Mum still has it somewhere and has kept it all these years-it was on the front page of all the papers apparently.I have seen it several times. A lot said it was not him and that the "dead" Elvis had moisture/sweat on him and dead people do not sweat but nevertheless he was photographed in his casket so if it was indeed a hoax then Elvis's family were clearly better at organising/carrying it out than MJs family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 09, 2009, 07:37:07 AM
Here you are. Think what you want of the video and supposed hoax but here is a picture of Elvis in his coffin that was seen by the world just after his death; BTW dont forget that we have done similar comparisons with photo's of the ambulance MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 22, 2009, 07:31:29 AM
I spent many days investigating the Elvis death hoax theory, and I must say, there is so many similarities.  The supposed dead elvis in the coffin, was just a wax dummy.  Wax sweats,  whereas dead bodies don't.  Another reason for a wax dummy, is so the fans could have some closure, and not suspect anything. Even if his nose was flattened by falling on it,  it could have easily been fixed after the autopsy.  If you just knew how terrible an autopsy is...the rip your whole body apart, cut out the ribs, the trachea, pull out all your insides, and take off all the skin including the face and head.  It's disgusting.  Eventually they have to try and put the body back together, without any insides or heart, and make that body look the best it can, for the family viewing.  Lots of stitches, scars and sooooo much makeup.  I'm telling you, that's not elvis!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 02:53:38 PM
With regards to the body of Elvis and the so called "sweats", surely this would be condensation. Removal of a dead body from refrigeration/freezer/cold storage to an warmer atmosphere/environment would account for this. I believe EP to be deceased but the photos and videos on these threads are convincing and very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 07:00:20 PM
Amo o Elvis.
Obrigado por dividir...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“Não preciso me drogar para ser um gênio.
Não preciso ser um gênio para ser humano.
Mas preciso do seu sorriso para ser feliz.” (Charles Chaplin)
“O que me intriga é que as pessoas que criticam não habilitam – se a fazer melhor!”

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 23, 2010, 07:57:02 PM
If you look up "the mystery man", "jon cotner", jimmythejam, on u-tube there are plenty of audios from 'the mystery man", and it one in particular he talks about "a friend" NEEDING LOVE RIGHT NOW, CUZ EVERYONE NEEDS LOVE, and then asks you to type 777 so he knows your with him on this. Hasn't Michaels numbers always seem to come up 777?  This friend was very sick/ill, and this was made about late 2008 and I believe Michael was ill around that time, so yes there is that great possiblitly that this "mystery man" which i'm convinced without a doubt it's Elvis, has remained in contact with Michael, since Elvis pulled it off who not better to go to than one of the kings himself to make sure it can be done right. Elvis never went into hiding, he was able to DENY, DENY, DENY,  and I mean c'mon who's going to be able to tell you otherwise? Alot of people look, and sing like other celebrities, why would you have to hide? Even if they suspected it was Elvis, and get his DNA, who are you going to compare it too? The only other living heirs would either be first cousins or Lisa Marie, and we all know they have closed the file on Elvis's estate, plus a normal person like you or I could believe we know it's him, but we'd go broke trying to prove it. So I believe Elvis was able to keep livin' a normal life, by just denying his looks and voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login