New video on youtube Pedleylife1
February 27, 2010, 03:12:34 AM
:D a new video from Pedleylife1 Michael Jackson "Speculation & Theory" The Discovery 6    (so sorry I dont know how to post it - if someone could link it for me ) :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: New video on youtube Pedleylife1
February 27, 2010, 04:11:42 AM
[youtube:twxc0wc3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKVv18IPw4[/youtube:twxc0wc3]

You don't know how to copy and paste? Shamone! ;)

I will watch it...thanks for your post, Carly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 04:22:38 AM
:D and thank you ilprincipe for posting it ....shamone 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 27, 2010, 04:45:43 AM
Quote from: "carly3313"
:D and thank you ilprincipe for posting it ....shamone 8-)

hi to cut and paste a vid

press the you tube button and in between the []  here  paste the yt browse details []

then press submit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 27, 2010, 04:48:31 AM
:D a new video from Pedleylife1 Michael Jackson "Speculation & Theory" The Discovery 6    (so sorry I dont know how to post it - if someone could link it for me ) :oops:

i thought this vid was very interesting looking at material that other hoax vids hadnt

i am interested
1. it is a given the cm and the bodyguard called the 911 after some time had passed - nothing was working

2. that cm took control and a furthe 42 minutes passed before mj was allowed to go to hospital

3. then he was working on for about an hour

4. we was so much time allowed to lapse?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 05:04:27 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

i thought this vid was very interesting looking at material that other hoax vids hadnt

i am interested
1. it is a given the cm and the bodyguard called the 911 after some time had passed - nothing was working

2. that cm took control and a furthe 42 minutes passed before mj was allowed to go to hospital

3. then he was working on for about an hour

4. we was so much time allowed to lapse?
thank you arabian night for the information on how to upload  :oops: also totally agree on all the 4 questions I also question mesereau saying "IF he was ...IF "   ??? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 27, 2010, 06:55:55 AM
@8:26 Randy Philips says "Something happened between 12:30, when he left us and the MORNING, when I had to rush to the hospital, when I got the FIRST CALL"

Paramedics were not even called until 12:21PM. Why did Phillips rush to the hospital in the morning? Why did Phillips receive a call in the morning about Michael? How many calls and from whom?

@8:44 Phillips says, "We all say him that night, when he finished Wednesday night, 12:30 in the morning. I looked over and he (Michael), Kenney (Ortega) & Frank Dileo, who was MANAGING him through this process, were hugging each other".

Why was Randy Phillips and Michael's manger both at this rehearsal. Is it usual for a manager to be at rehearsals. Seems convenient that they were all present and stayed until so late in the night. Also who was his manager Dileo, Tohme, someone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 27, 2010, 07:02:16 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
@8:26 Randy Philips says "Something happened between 12:30, when he left us and the MORNING, when I had to rush to the hospital, when I got the FIRST CALL"

Paramedics were not even called until 12:21PM. Why did Phillips rush to the hospital in the morning? Why did Phillips receive a call in the morning about Michael? How many calls and from whom?

@8:44 Phillips says, "We all say him that night, when he finished Wednesday night, 12:30 in the morning. I looked over and he (Michael), Kenney (Ortega) & Frank Dileo, who was MANAGING him through this process, were hugging each other".

Why was Randy Phillips and Michael's manger both at this rehearsal. Is it usual for a manager to be at rehearsals. Seems convenient that they were all present and stayed until so late in the night. Also who was his manager Dileo, Tohme, someone else?

i think he meant 12.30 night time and the

call 911 was lunch time the next day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 27, 2010, 07:03:07 AM

yes all together - pack lies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 27, 2010, 07:04:06 AM

have you seen any other vids from this guy

please provide the details - thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 27, 2010, 07:39:06 AM

Yes, I realize he means they last saw him at 12:30 at night. He then goes on to say that he had to rush to the hospital in the MORNING after receiving the FIRST CALL (which he would have received in the morning also before rushing to the hospital) but Michael's supposed cardiac arrest was not even known about until the afternoon. Randy Phillips could not have received calls about this situation nor gone to the hospital in the MORNING, no one knew about any of this until the AFTERNOON. Just another inconsistent comment being made in regards to the whole time line...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 09:01:23 AM
messearu (cant spell) is wearing yellow tie he is in on hoax remember mj isnt breaking the law
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 12:50:17 PM

have you seen any other vids from this guy

please provide the details - thanks
ohhhhh dear .... :?  yes i have ...some are good and some are strange (aliens etc) this one was one of the better ones (please dont make me copy and paste thingymebob)    have to dash off out but will respond properly tomorrow  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 01, 2010, 09:15:58 AM

but in my The final hours thread you will see that it was well past 1.00pm that mike left the staples

Yes, I realize he means they last saw him at 12:30 at night. He then goes on to say that he had to rush to the hospital in the MORNING after receiving the FIRST CALL (which he would have received in the morning also before rushing to the hospital) but Michael's supposed cardiac arrest was not even known about until the afternoon. Randy Phillips could not have received calls about this situation nor gone to the hospital in the MORNING, no one knew about any of this until the AFTERNOON. Just another inconsistent comment being made in regards to the whole time line...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions