all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
lol did you guys noticed our friend from TMZ (Ben) talking about how HE looked through the gates with his camera, the ambulance is further away...we see the mystery man stand up and then the TMZ man  (Ben) says "I could see it was michael jackson"

How can you see it was michael jackson if your filming about 3 seconds through the gates? with an ambulance somewhere in the corner and with those shaded glasses on the back of the ambulance?....soooo to me it would almost look like he's talking about the mystery man (pos. michael)?

Watch from 4:46 - 4:55
(At 4:50 is our mystery man aka michael?)

[youtube:2rzuwpg3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgD4COfhrLU[/youtube:2rzuwpg3]

I totally agree. I was shocked that they even showed this. The pieces are slowly coming together. If it is MJ, he looks healthy.

Is it the man  Michael who is hiding between a tree trunk? He is alone? If it is him he does not look like Michael at all. He seems shorter..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

word

I saw the episode,my only answer to the question of why did they say MJ was in a coma,well who is they,no one from Michael's camp spoke about Michael's condition,just the media,Jermaine only confirmed MJ's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

deleted
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:18:49 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

If you pause at 5.03 (don't concentrate on the time, focus on the window of the ambulance) as someone moves into the window filming you can actually see the paramedic and the badge on his arm through the glass. This kind of suggests that you can see through those windows with a lens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BTW, is the mystery about the ponytailed 'person' on the stretcher sitting up now solved? It appears that it is indeed the paramedic at the stretcher with the ponytail (seen through the gap in the gates).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
BTW, is the mystery about the ponytailed 'person' on the stretcher sitting up now solved? It appears that it is indeed the paramedic at the stretcher with the ponytail (seen through the gap in the gates).

I thought we had found out that paramedics can't have long hair and also male paramedics wouldn't wear lipstick which you can see on the face of the person on the stretcher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"
I thought we had found out that paramedics can't have long hair and also male paramedics wouldn't wear lipstick which you can see on the face of the person on the stretcher.

It is clear in the video (through the gap), that there is a person in paramedic uniform with a tight ponytail. This person is directly attending to the stretcher. At the hospital we also see a person with a ponytail (very similar) in paramedic uniform. It would therefore appear to make sense that this is the same person. I am not aware of there being any picture out there that shows, with clarity, either the face of this 'mystery person' or that he wears lipstick.

I am sure there are rules about paramedics and hair, but when you see one with a clearly tied back ponytail, you cannot dispute the existence of him or the fact that rules can be broken - in any profession.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

It is clear in the video (through the gap), that there is a person in paramedic uniform with a tight ponytail. This person is directly attending to the stretcher. At the hospital we also see a person with a ponytail (very similar) in paramedic uniform. It would therefore appear to make sense that this is the same person. I am not aware of there being any picture out there that shows, with clarity, either the face of this 'mystery person' or that he wears lipstick.

I am sure there are rules about paramedics and hair, but when you see one with a clearly tied back ponytail, you cannot dispute the existence of him or the fact that rules can be broken - in any profession.

Then look at pic 4 there, it's Michaels face between to paramedics , and he wears sunglasses. Just crap that it's impossible to copy pics there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Tina K.

And look here :You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

And the " paramedic " has no legs.[attachment=0:3qcbrijs]no legs.jpg[/attachment:3qcbrijs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K - in photo 4 mystery person appears to have face side on. In pic 7, i can see the point you make about 'sunglasses'. There is a dark area around the eyes, but the pic is pretty blurry. A pity because it would reveal the face. Also, just to mention that the paramedic nearest the right door looks like he is wearing sunglasses in Pic 1. None of these pics can be used as definitive proof of MJ being there IMO. If it could be indentified as MJ there would be no discussion. Just saying the fact that this guy is in paramedic uniform for a start, and there was a paramedic attending the stretcher with ponytail behind the gates. It's a good possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

IMO the gate guy is not paramedic, the gate guy is thin/lean & broad shoulders like MJ.

As the gate is closing, the gate guy thinks the coast is clear and he is coming out from hiding under or from behind something. If gate guy were a paramedic, a paramedic would have NO reason to be hiding. I'm certain gate guy is not paramedic. Besides gate guy has his shirt untucked, paramedic has shirt tucked in, its part of uniform code.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Jermaine has the best answer of your questions that  ( Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the AIRPORT ) ,   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't mean to get off topic, but I was watching TV guide preview guide and they were talking about Marie Osmond's son committing suicide. The thing I saw was weird was the ambulance #71. The same number ambulance that transported MJ to UCLA Medical Center. I thought it was a bit strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

I've always wondered, when the ambulance was leisurely backing out of MJs driveway that day, why werent there any police squad cars??

I live in IOWA, USA, & when there is an ambulance emergency, Ambulance, Fire truck, & about 3 police squad cars show up at the emergency. On June 25th I so NO cops at MJs 911 medical call. Why werent there any cops??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions