Re: Who's the real hoaxster? AEG or MJ?
March 24, 2010, 04:37:48 PM
Guys ,I don't think Michael left Sony when  he had his case with Mottolla . Contracts are very  serious things  and  IMO one can,t break the contract without losses. Michael  simply stopped to write new material for Sony.Remember since 2001 almost nothing new was released by Sony, only compilations of old  music. The 1991 contract was signd for 15 years till 2006 with Sony Software not with Sony Entertainment..So Michael could certainly collaborate with Sony   not only in music .
 2005 .Howard Stringer became a new chief of Sony Corporation.He started  huge structural changes in the company. and here I think  Michael's interests met the interests of Sony. Michael has a creative mind ,he is very inventive and as many say is a smart businessman. I think he created the idea to rise Sony's sells and to renew his own carriere on a higher level.
Do you remember Michael's song "The greatest show on earth"? There are words there " we live in the make believe world".Do you recognize the words?   Of course, this is a new Sony's slogan "MAKE.BELIEVE". Sir Howard Stringer  advertized the new Sony's slogan on  2 of September  2009 in Berlin and  on the 3 of September 2009 it was known already all over the world.

Michael's the greatest show on earth started on 25 of june and Sony's started on 2 of september.
 That's why from that time we see and hear Michael everywhere : in films 2012,Avatar, Alice in Wonderland ,we sensed his presence on Grammy's.

And Sony got almost up to the sky with new tecnology products-HD cameras,3D ,blue-ray DVD, PlayStation 3 etc.

Michael helps Sony to renew its image and Sony  helps Michael to  renew his carriere.
I don't believe Sony could  kill Michael.
AEG and even AGE I think  are in it and all of them I'm sure  will get their millions out of it.

By the way ,when Michael signed his 1991 contract with Sony  the addition to it was  Janet Jackson contract for 30 millions as I remember.  Maybe this new  200 million contract  also  has as an addition  the Jackson 5 contract as well. They are so busy with something huge as they say now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

March 25, 2010, 01:18:21 AM
You know, what you say makes sense. I however was only exploring a possibility.Thats why I didnt post a one sided theory..I weighed both options in my post......

I came across this very interesting stuff on seeingclues...although its kinda old.

Latoya hd said in early 2009 that she was doing a project that she could tell no one about.

Interestingly enough, the only project that she ever ended up doing was a tribute song for her dead brother. ;)

LaToya isnt really known for her discreet-ness but Hey its a hoax right? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 10:49:21 AM
Quote from: "mjjglory"
Guys ,I don't think Michael left Sony when  he had his case with Mottolla . Contracts are very  serious things  and  IMO one can,t break the contract without losses. Michael  simply stopped to write new material for Sony.Remember since 2001 almost nothing new was released by Sony, only compilations of old  music. The 1991 contract was signd for 15 years till 2006 with Sony Software not with Sony Entertainment..So Michael could certainly collaborate with Sony   not only in music .
 2005 .Howard Stringer became a new chief of Sony Corporation.He started  huge structural changes in the company. and here I think  Michael's interests met the interests of Sony. Michael has a creative mind ,he is very inventive and as many say is a smart businessman. I think he created the idea to rise Sony's sells and to renew his own carriere on a higher level.
Do you remember Michael's song "The greatest show on earth"? There are words there " we live in the make believe world".Do you recognize the words?   Of course, this is a new Sony's slogan "MAKE.BELIEVE". Sir Howard Stringer  advertized the new Sony's slogan on  2 of September  2009 in Berlin and  on the 3 of September 2009 it was known already all over the world.

Michael's the greatest show on earth started on 25 of june and Sony's started on 2 of september.
 That's why from that time we see and hear Michael everywhere : in films 2012,Avatar, Alice in Wonderland ,we sensed his presence on Grammy's.

And Sony got almost up to the sky with new tecnology products-HD cameras,3D ,blue-ray DVD, PlayStation 3 etc.

Michael helps Sony to renew its image and Sony  helps Michael to  renew his carriere.
I don't believe Sony could  kill Michael.
AEG and even AGE I think  are in it and all of them I'm sure  will get their millions out of it.

By the way ,when Michael signed his 1991 contract with Sony  the addition to it was  Janet Jackson contract for 30 millions as I remember.  Maybe this new  200 million contract  also  has as an addition  the Jackson 5 contract as well. They are so busy with something huge as they say now.
I totally agree with what you are saying. I always felt that MJ is the man behind the curtain as in Wizard of OZ.  Since Sony has fresh blood, Mj has taken Sony to another level.  You are right MJ is a very smart businessman.  I didn't believe that garbage about him being broke and he was worth more dead than alive. He even made a statement " I could I be broke when I just wrote a check for %00 million dollars."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 11:53:15 AM
Yes, I really had a hard time believing that he "died" broke......

He was a shopaholic no doubt......But only becasue his money permitted him to be one....But broke? Hell NO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 14, 2010, 01:00:24 PM
Hmmm...Interesting & thought-provoking topic (even if it isn't "all-that-pleasant/comfortable" to contemplate)...Quite similar to another one as well-Have a look here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Anyways, here's hoping that we ALL find THE answers that we seek SOON...

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 10:07:21 AM
Yeah...seen that already...that was posted way after this thread....I ave had a look at that..... ;)[attachment=0:17k61ymy]012.jpg[/attachment:17k61ymy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 15, 2010, 11:35:30 AM
WHOA DOC, UNLESS U WANT ME TO LOOSE THE SHRED OF COHERENCE I HAVE LEFT (what with not having slept a wink in 24+++hours!) & RESORT TO GIBBERISH COMPLETELY, YOU SHOULDN'T POST THESE KINDA PICS IN HERE :!: AND OMG AT THE 'V SUGGESTIVE' CAPTION TOO!!!
;)  :oops:  :lol:  :!: :D  :oops:  :P

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

April 16, 2010, 12:44:44 AM
Again Doc you have me speaking gibberish...I LOVE that photo!!!!!!!!
Makes me scream! LOL! And melt...... :o

Oh and to keep it regarding the hoaxster, yeah MJ is the absolute Master!!!
Whoooo!!! Shamone! 8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions