mjlovebugTopic starter

ok this has got to be the wierds thing of allllll
February 26, 2010, 01:54:29 AM
ok i was looking at the hoax time line and i saw an article that was so weird that is was unbelieved able.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TORMENTED Michael Jackson wrote a chilling horror story about a CHILD ABUSER and SERIAL KILLER starring HIS OWN KIDS.

it was written in his own hand writing and they showed it so i though what the heck i will look at it. well it wasn't really as bad as i though it would be. and believe me they could have made it a whole lot worst but it's at the very end that gets me. and i was a omg/wft moment for me.

Prince has an asthma attack and stops breathing.

The monster then hunts them down in the forest before Prince apparently dies with his sister's head on his 'lifeless chest.'

In the final twist, the man carries Prince back to the cottage and holds hands with Paris. She is described as feeling 'safe and loved by him.'
Michael Jackson's nightmare play about child-abuser and serial killer.

The man "carrys Prince to his bed and puts the cover over the sick boy" before sitting in a chair and watching him. When her brother finally awakes from his coma, Paris calms the traumatised boy as she tells him the man "won't hurt you".

The bizarre closing lines read: "He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again.

"Man gets up, walks to the door right before he exits Prince says thank you they exchange smiles and we see him."

ok if you are looking at the last bet from hoax point of view

1) Murray see him not breathing
2) everyone thanks he is dead
3)When her brother finally awakes from his coma (aka when mj came back)
4)He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again. ( this to me is saying that something, to Micheal will be fix when he comes back)
5)Man gets up, walks to the door right before he exits Prince says thank you they exchange smiles and we see him (um maybe he will let us know , the believers before we, as in everyone, see him.

well this is just my thoughts and i am not saying that this is cute and past big clue. really it seems just to... well you know but it is something and i feel that everything that is anything still needs to be looked at so judge it as you will i wipe my hands clean of this one
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

WOW!! DID MJ really write this? Is it really MJ handwriting. Where are my handwriting mj experts!? :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

This is probably some sketch to some music videio he wanted to produce, IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
WOW!! DID MJ really write this? Is it really MJ handwriting. Where are my handwriting mj experts!? :o
yes he really wrote this, this was an idea he had for a movie, cause he always said he wanted to do film. and this was one of his ideas, and his kids were actually the stars of it, too bad it never happened it would have been one good thriller ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

News of the World = the worst tabloid of them all.   Everything they write is a bunch of smelly crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

That doesn't look like his handwriting to me...but peoples writing change. So who knows. But I like your ideas on the Hoax view. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight