Jennie

Re: Maura's shoutout to us
February 25, 2010, 10:18:02 PM
Wow!  :?  I dont come here all week (lack of time) and I come across this... ouch!!  Deep sigh...

There are so many things going on surrounding this whole maura/souza/mo thing. I dont even know where to sart... :?  :roll:

Well, first things first, I want to press the fact that I had/have no idea this is going on nor do I know why when or where it started. However I read the entire thread here and I see a lot of human nature behaviors.

As Badkolo stated in this thread, Mo and Souza do get harsh goin-overs for their "out of the box" ideas, and yes it is in fact unjust. I believe it happens because people in general really dont like anything too much out of the ordinary wether they realize it or are willing to admit it or not this is a fact. People perhaps get scared, or are unknowingly programmed to reject anything that is too out there in comparison to society's norms. I for one am thankfull to Mo and Souza for for opening minds and eyes to what kind of cruelty and hate actually happends in this world behind closed secret doors.

Also it is hard, very difficult to be judged and bashed and not react to it. I understand that part as well. I think every hoax believer, wether from this forum or not, is exhausted at this point. We are all being called freaks, laughed at, lacking sleep trying to keep up and not miss a thing, we are irritated from all the games people seem to be playing with us and even probably frustrated that none of the inconsistencies since june 25th have not been yet explained and remain mysterious. We have made some sort of progress and yet ironically we seem to be no where near having the truth either. So I guess it's no time to krap in our corn flakes either! :lol:  :lol:

All this being said and I am sorry for again making such a long post, I have a bad habit for this.. :lol:  :oops:  I am a firm believer in RESPECT and I do not agree with publicly attacking someone behind their back and backing it up with a video for millions to watch the show. And I'll throw in some food for thought, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. If one is being honest and true, they must talk the talk AND walk the walk. And sometimes one is better off not saying anything and keeping silent when there is nothing true, usefull or nice about what they are going to say, unless they are indeed looking to pick a fight.

Ok I'm done!  Let the bashing Jennie for this post begin. :D  :oops:

SPRED THE LOVE, not the hate. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

Re: Maura's shoutout to us
February 25, 2010, 10:29:12 PM
As Michael said in his song "Beat It", IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S RIGHT WHO'S WRONG!

Please shut this thread down & let's move on. Enough is enough already.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions