MashMike

Thank u very much for the link, it was REALLY GREAT, JUST AMAZING, while watching it it just couldnt help crying,was so touching.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Thank you for posting the link. That was beautiful!!! And that is what this hoax means to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

Oops...okay, so mine was a double post.  :? Lol. Sorry, this is just so wonderful and definitely inspiring.  ;) *Goosebumps*

@Admins
Feel free to delete my double post.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the video...so we can watch it on this page.  ;)

[youtube:1ptqgh8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8RTbJLTbY[/youtube:1ptqgh8o]

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

Quote from: "heisinme09"
As a new member to this forum, I wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome you have shown me....this "Think Different" video is perhaps the essence of what Michael Jackson means to me....I cannot watch it without getting chills down my spine....and that's why I thought it was so important to share it with you all....this is quite a ride we're all on....completely unprecedented....thrilling....even frightening, at times....that's why we always have to  remember the true reason we choose to BeLIEve....it is because of the L.O.V.E. this man had for his Family....his Friends....his Fans....all Children of the World....and our Mother Earth....he was given the Secret of Life and has been trying to share it with the World since he came out of the womb....even if it took his "Death" to achieve it....ALL HE WANTS is for  us to implement that Secret of Life....before it is too late....I believe if you are reading this that you are one of the lucky ones that were somehow chosen to help him with his mission....Therefore, please share this video with everyone you can....and kudos to its creator for perhaps the best Tribute Vid yet to Michael Jackson....Peace!

Yes! Exactly! Wow, I don't think I could have said it better myself. Thanks, sweetie.  :D
And I've posted this on myspace, facebook, and going to tweet it now. *tweet tweet* Lol. The impossible IS POSSIBLE. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

Let us get crazy!
Very nice video. Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

No,I need to see a real Michael Jackson walking around here to "believe".However the video was beautiful and befitting to Michael Jackson's genious,but it says nothing about him being  alive  or  his death being a hoax.This is nothing new,Michal changed the world long before he "died".He pushed the envelope now its on the floor.You will never get another Michael Jackson,some entertainers will spend the rest of their career trying to accomplish the things he did or trying to surpass him,but it simply just won't happen,because the only person who could beat Michael Jackson at doing what he did best was Michael Jackson,and what God had for him was  for him,long live the KING....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOVE IT!

Not because of MJ, but because the message is sooo true, so clear.

You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you because you are all the same. Don't be afraid to be different, to think for yourself and let no one dictate you what is true and what is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Quote from: "Chamone"
LOVE IT!

Not because of MJ, but because the message is sooo true, so clear.

You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you because you are all the same. Don't be afraid to be different, to think for yourself and let no one dictate you what is true and what is not.

this is a german song
it is about the "crazy ones" who finally will be the winners because they have dreams and believe in themselves

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions