Re: How will you feel when it's over?
February 27, 2011, 10:46:43 PM
I watched the jackson's, an american dream today,(it was on tv again).  I was very emotional watching what Michael went through all his life, and how sad he always seemed to be.  The feelings of sadness for him will just not leave me, and I wish I could understand all of this.  I was not a fan, but did love his music.  When I see him, or hear him, this feeling of sadness and hopelessness comes over me, but why?  I want to believe with all my heart and soul that he is still alive, but I just don't know anymore.  I think for me the title of this thread says it all.  Maybe it is over....for Michael and us.  God, I hope not.  I pray everynight to just let me know the truth.  I say, please send him to me, one way or another.  If he is with you Lord, please just let me know, but nothing, never nothing.  Willie, who played this part, was in my opinion the closest anyone ever got to duplicating Michael.  His moves were exact.  It was a real shame that he passed away, because he certainly would have been the perfect Michael Jackson.  I know someone here visits Willie, and I have the utmost respect for her. That is a very caring and compassionate person.  Truly, if Michael did survive all of this, God let him go in  peace, and if he decides to ever come back I will travel to the end of this earth to just see him, and my heart can finally rest.  I have developed a very loving and respect for Michael, and maybe just one day I will have the privledge of graceing his presence, whether its here or that big "moonwalk" in the heavens.  Either way, I will be happy.  Love, Lynn
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 28, 2011, 07:55:52 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
probably like this: :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 28, 2011, 11:11:39 AM
Oh another thing I forgot to mention, I'll feel like I need glasses from staring so hard at the damn ambulance photo!! ;) Not that I mind MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

RK

February 28, 2011, 12:02:28 PM
I have vague recollections of a former life.  Of lazy days in the garden and getting caught up in the adventure of a good book.  I think it will be healthy and enjoyable to have a slightly more balanced life again. But I'm sure gonna miss the adrenalin rush of the roller coaster hoax ride.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

February 28, 2011, 12:28:06 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Dear Michael,
When you come back, you seriously need to have a meet and greet for us long suffers in your escapade.  We need closure to it and to all be together as your FANily.  We are your army, your brother, your sister, your lover and friend.  We are your heart and we NEED YOU.  When you come home, come home to US and take us to your arms and let us rest in your love and safeness :)
Love eternally to you Michael,
Your FANily

HOW will "I" feel?  Like then, more than ever, I need Michael.

Oh my, fordtocarr, that will be the perfect ending of this ride and hopefully the kick off of a new adventure, TOGETHER with Michael this time! It will be a dream come true! If he only knew how much this would meant to us! I'm sure that we would be all good and trusted friends to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

February 28, 2011, 12:57:07 PM
The big question is: will Michael end his career, or we may even see him?
I do not think he will do tours, but I still hope to see you writing clips, releasing records and making some appearances.
Anyway I'll be very happy and relieved that he is alive and well, but do not want to end this forum, it is very good to exchange ideas with people from another continent and across the world. This is priceless.
Hopefully our little corner here is to keep talking about Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

liegi

February 28, 2011, 01:03:33 PM
I will always give Michael my support. I just took it granted he would always be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2011, 03:04:14 PM
Relieved! Unconsious! But relieved all the while, lol. I know for a fact that if Michael comes back I'm going to pass out. And then when I gain consciousness I will probably cry all day. But I will definitely miss coming here. I hope that this forum is still up and running..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MJonmind

February 28, 2011, 04:13:12 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I have vague recollections of a former life.  Of lazy days in the garden and getting caught up in the adventure of a good book.  I think it will be healthy and enjoyable to have a slightly more balanced life again. But I'm sure gonna miss the adrenalin rush of the roller coaster hoax ride.
So true. :lol: I do pretty much all the things I did before that June 25, but now just as quickly as possible  :D so I can get back here. If my internet is down for a day, I'm upset :evil: , but end up getting some things done which I'm glad about and so is my family. For 20 months I've enjoyed this sweet roller-coaster with all of you. It's been like a 20 month adrenaline rush or high.

When it's over, hmm...  I will feel happy he's showing himself alive to the world. Sad that this adventure is over. I'd love to be able to see him in person, not necessarily a concert, but whatever he chooses is fine. I had not ever attended anything of his before, just didn't know I'd be so consumed with him in the future. :oops: I'm not even sure it's really going to ever be over, since we don't even know what crazy things MJ has in mind. We only assume we know. Just one BAM explosion and then nothing. IMO not MJ, he says he never stops working, creating and he loves doing it--not like it's a job he wants retirement from. It's the touring, stage performances, rabid fans, media attacks and all that, that MJ wants to get away from. It's going to be a Michael Jackson paradyme shift of the planet. 8-) Change his quote to Bashir of, "I don't ever want to be buried, I want to live forever," to "I don't ever want to be retired, I want to create forever". He says, "You should give over and over and over again." Although this hoax must have been exhausting for him and he'll need a good long holiday.  Wow I love that guy! Just some random thoughts, sorry for rambling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2011, 04:29:46 PM
I'll feel way better than now. This hoax is getting on my weak nerves. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2011, 04:37:39 PM
It depends on how this hoax will end...if it will end...if we will ever get to know the truth...BUT no matter what i still have my love/respect for MJ for the rest of my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

March 20, 2011, 08:41:52 AM
If and when Michael’s return has succeeded the way he wanted and that he’s safe and happy, I’ll be happy and relieved. I’d deeply wish to be personally assured that Michael is truly okay, I’d like to see it in his eyes personally, not on tabloid pictures.
I’d feel sooo happy that it’ll fade the feeling that I’m gonna miss you all, my forum family. This forum is like a roller coaster, with some slow rides where nothing happens, yet still moving on, some stops where I could step out and take some distance and some fast and exciting rides with interesting developments and opinions. To compensate this “forum” roller coaster I’ll go to a theme park and take fast roller coaster rides all day long, wow! :D  (I don’t wanna think how I’ll feel :mrgreen:  and look :shock:  afterwards). Not just to compensate, but also to celebrate Michael’s return. The entire family is welcome to join me of course.

I hope the forum won’t disappear. There’ll be a sorta sequel, which will need a name change and a new mission or goal, e.g. instead of investigate the hoax change it in evaluate the hoax and educate the media, yet the army of L.O.V.E. will be maintained. After Michael’s return I’d imagine there’ll be topics like his movie productions, documentaries, books, the Immortal Tour and more interesting developments as an evaluation. The media circus and their inevitably eager vultures will be the focus in the forum. Interesting is to study the media’s behaviour and if necessary we can unite our forces to report bad journalism and to send complaint letters, like we did in forum viewforum.php?f=119&sid=2c6757dae595af6ae36696c4ab159db6, i.e. Kelvin McKenzie and Julie Burchill.

Just some thoughts I wanted to share with you.

L.O.V.E. to y'all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 20, 2011, 11:03:32 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Dear Michael,
When you come back, you seriously need to have a meet and greet for us long suffers in your escapade.  We need closure to it and to all be together as your FANily.  We are your army, your brother, your sister, your lover and friend.  We are your heart and we NEED YOU.  When you come home, come home to US and take us to your arms and let us rest in your love and safeness :)
Love eternally to you Michael,
Your FANily

HOW will "I" feel?  Like then, more than ever, I need Michael.

AMEN sis!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 20, 2011, 03:04:17 PM
@Grace

Great thread btw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJhasSpoken

March 20, 2011, 08:28:47 PM
When I read this question it just hit me...he will REALLY come back...it's a reality...but I really have no idea how I will feel...I will have to come back and answer that one...but I'm sure it will be like a fairytale ending to see him back with his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions