GraceTopic starter

Re: How will you feel when it's over?
May 09, 2010, 01:13:48 PM
OK, one last remark on the off-topic kill box:
MJ was in the eye for some when he started his success.
He was without any doubt a target for all kinds of interests.

As to greed, there is one main characteristic: greed never stops and knows no borders nor shame.
Consequently a greedy entourage and responsible business partners having $$$ in their eyes will go for more $$$ without any respect or final "it's enough now".
We are all witnessing this these days in banking, finance, politics, corruption, lobbyism, "journalism" (or should we say information management) etc. and this borderlessness is impacting our live on many levels and in many realities.

Most of us are no-names having no voice as an individual and therefore nobody cares if a brave father will lose job, house and shelter for his family due to investor's greedy speculations.

MJ has a voice. He was silenced twice. But he never stopped having a voice.
The only difference in between the TII preparations and former performances to me is that he might have been treated as a pure investment object and not as an artist as the generations of music business managers and their attitudes have changed.
This in addition may have prompted him to finally say "No" to the $$$ vultures.
This is all my vivid imagination of a very strong character defending justice, his personal honor and reputation.
MJ achieved the $$$ goal with the least effort but by paying a very high price.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 12, 2010, 03:22:52 PM
I agree,Grace. But what exactly was the price? His own life? His mega-stardom? His safety (in hiding)?

What about his freedom? Well deserved - but also gained? His health ....

And what about ... his percepectives?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GraceTopic starter

Re: How will you feel when it'll be over?
February 27, 2011, 01:40:59 PM
Bumping this up again one year later - how will you feel now when it'll be over?

I will be missing the family here for sure. I will miss the steelheaded and the warmhearted, the fulltime investigators and the lurkers, the longtime fellows and the newbies - you guys!
I will be missing the discussions whether this or that were an indication of a clue or a fact or an illusion or a time warp. I will be missing the back and forth defense of standpoints and the agreement on disagreement. I will be missing how we continued steadily despite so many attempts to divert our attention, separate our intentions and put our fundamentals on a pair of gold scales.

I would for sure love to know from Michael how he'll be feeling after all, whether he had a great sabbatical or not, what he did, what he liked, what he disliked, what astonished him, what came unexpected, what he learned from us, what he valued the most.
I have no idea if he would be willing to let us know but I'd love to know how he lived that time.
Was he satisfied with the results? Was he happy? Puzzled? Hectic? Finding a rest? Finding his peace after all? Finding a clearer view on friends and foes and pharisees?
I guess he laughed his socks off many, many times. (And sure will continue to...)

So this goes to everyone out there, also to you, Michael:
how will you feel when it'll be over? I am curious to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 27, 2011, 02:15:58 PM
I'll feel blessed, exhilarated and thankful that I was a part of this journey and that I have been a part of this fantastic forum family, I too will miss all you guys so much but I'll also be relieved that he's back with us officially.  I'll try not to say I told you so, much as I'd like to!  When he "died" and before I figured out he hadn't actually gone I was so grief-stricken and it felt like a huge light had gone out in the world.  The world without MJ just didn't seem real, and I'm glad I followed my instincts and stayed aware and always had that "this is MJ we're talking about, of course it could be a hoax" feeling. ;) As long as he's okay I'll just feel thankful and at peace, no matter what comes next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

February 27, 2011, 02:17:58 PM
I just hope I don´t grow out of my "I TOLD YOU" t-shirt  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Loes

February 27, 2011, 02:31:49 PM
I would feel great en releaved when he's back, but I also would miss searching and reading about all the clues and other interesting things here.

I think and hope this family will stay together also when he's back.
We can share all the news about everything he has to say and the reactions from the press and the people to his being alive and the hoax.

Lot's more to discuss IMO ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 27, 2011, 02:37:31 PM
I will feel relieved  that everything is ok  and then I will sit down and learn from the reason why this was done as it will be so important
One thing I know my life will never be the same from before 25 th  my life has changed now I have learnt so much  which has been good
I hope and pray we all have a happy ever after x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 03:05:08 PM
This is a great question!

I don't think much will change for me (other than redirecting the time I spent on this site!) LOL  Just kidding.  

I think if I could summarize one main word of how I will feel, it's VALIDATED.

I imagine I will deal first with all the people I have told about my beliefs that MJ is alive and maybe now they will listen more, maybe not.  However, I will be available to share the testimony of my last two years. :-)

I am also preparing the people around me in my life telling them that if I need to uproot my life for a cause, drop everything in my life to stand for something, that I would.  I am praying feverishly lately for God's guidance because I don't know what the future holds but I have learned through this hoax that you must be willing to do anything for God and for the love of our fellow human beings.

Another word is SCARED.  This is scary for me, but I'm ready, because God will make me ready.  But I like knowing where I'm going but I guess that's what trusting in God is and having child-like faith. :-)

Another word is RESOLVED.  This being over just means freeing up more time to move forward to make a real difference in this world.  All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.  I am determined on doing something.  This will be for the rest of my life and I have already passed this legacy on to my children.

I showed my kids what the Jackson kids are doing to validate what my kids are doing now.  Helping others in whatever way we can.  I was so proud that my kids yesterday at 10pm at night when all they were getting ready to go to bed, saw our neighbour shovel the freshly fallen snow from his driveway and BEGGED me to allow them to go out and help.  That's what its about, acts of kindness.

Ok, so this is where I get a lump in my throat and my eyes well up with tears... tears of joy.  That God loved me so much to inspire MJ to play this role in His overall plan for this world.  That MJ would love God and us fans and the people around him so much that he would make such sacrifice... because it is, it's a sacrifice.  That the people on this board, Twitter, and other social networks have extended love to me at various times... be it through moments of insanity, through feedback on my blog, through confiding in me some of their issues, through asking me questions about God, through comforting me when sick, so many times my MJHoaxFam has been there for me.  So, lastly, I will feel LOVED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 04:01:41 PM
Honestly, I don't think I'll feel anything. I already know that he is alive, that's enough for me. I would be happy if he came back but chances are I'm never going to meet him anyway so him coming back or staying in hiding doesn't effect me. I'm afraid that we're jumping the gun here a bit, you can't assume to know 100% that he's coming back anyway. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 04:56:55 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
OMG great topic I always wanted to know how everyone would react :D I think Michael would wanna read topics like these to get ready lools ;) But anyway I will be relieved and jubilant to finally have him back :D I mean I will never ever let him slip away from me that fast again I just can't lools. I am praying for Michael's safe return and that he is happy and better than ever, then I might be able to get some sleep at night lools :lol: :lol: . But I might cry for a few mins then start my I told u so speech :P then dance a little :P Scream he lives then just keep posted on him all day :D :D :D Of ocurse I woul love to kepe in touch with my big Mj Family tho I love u guys forever now :D :D :D !!!!!!
Sorry for such a long post yall :P :?
All i know is if he pops up somewhere and suddenly it's headline news that hes alive and its REAL, i;m getting my MJ gear out and throwing an MJ theme party :D everyone can come as their fav MJ  moment, thriller BOW , TWYMMF, SC, i don't care :D

Where are you, cuz I'd love to come to it!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 05:01:20 PM
Dear Michael,
When you come back, you seriously need to have a meet and greet for us long suffers in your escapade.  We need closure to it and to all be together as your FANily.  We are your army, your brother, your sister, your lover and friend.  We are your heart and we NEED YOU.  When you come home, come home to US and take us to your arms and let us rest in your love and safeness :)
Love eternally to you Michael,
Your FANily

HOW will "I" feel?  Like then, more than ever, I need Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 05:03:36 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I will feel revealed and tired and happy that i can free myself from the never ending questions.
Happy that MJ is still here with us.

Then i will book myself onto the first flight to wherever he is...  in the hope i can give him that hug i have wanted to give him for so long now.

OMG...if you are close to me....I'll go with you!!!  HONESTLY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 05:06:02 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
if any other celeb wants to hoax their death - well they can do so without me blogging - i think i will just say ok - if thats what they want - i will accept it

im suckered into this now - but never again

;)  me too... i´m tired but happy because i have a lot new friends around the world!!! maybe we can stay here talking about funny things... laughing, not with this feeling we have now:uncertainty!  :)

the other night i dream that i was watching the news and they´re talking about MJ Hoax and that he is alive and all that and I start to call my friends and family saying "I told you so..." I felt great when woke up!  i never remember my dreams but this... I REMEMBER BECAUSE I FELT SO GOOD!!! :D

oooh, I had a dream too....Michael was giving me a nice sweet KISS!!!  I woke with that on my mind... I don't think I'll tell my husband that!!! lol, he'll think I've really lost it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 06:10:51 PM
I can’t even answer this question.  when it’s over? It will never be over until I see his face.  When I do, I can’t imagine what my reaction will be.  However, that party sounds like a really, really good idea because I know for sure that I would not be able to work or concentrate on anything else for awhile. God, I hope it will be soon. Can I get an invite too :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

February 27, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
probably like this: :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."