• 1 Replies

Offline lilwendy

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com

Re: How will you feel when it's over?

• on: February 27, 2011, 04:05:08 PM
This is a great question!

I don't think much will change for me (other than redirecting the time I spent on this site!) LOL  Just kidding.  

I think if I could summarize one main word of how I will feel, it's VALIDATED.

I imagine I will deal first with all the people I have told about my beliefs that MJ is alive and maybe now they will listen more, maybe not.  However, I will be available to share the testimony of my last two years. :-)

I am also preparing the people around me in my life telling them that if I need to uproot my life for a cause, drop everything in my life to stand for something, that I would.  I am praying feverishly lately for God's guidance because I don't know what the future holds but I have learned through this hoax that you must be willing to do anything for God and for the love of our fellow human beings.

Another word is SCARED.  This is scary for me, but I'm ready, because God will make me ready.  But I like knowing where I'm going but I guess that's what trusting in God is and having child-like faith. :-)

Another word is RESOLVED.  This being over just means freeing up more time to move forward to make a real difference in this world.  All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.  I am determined on doing something.  This will be for the rest of my life and I have already passed this legacy on to my children.

I showed my kids what the Jackson kids are doing to validate what my kids are doing now.  Helping others in whatever way we can.  I was so proud that my kids yesterday at 10pm at night when all they were getting ready to go to bed, saw our neighbour shovel the freshly fallen snow from his driveway and BEGGED me to allow them to go out and help.  That's what its about, acts of kindness.

Ok, so this is where I get a lump in my throat and my eyes well up with tears... tears of joy.  That God loved me so much to inspire MJ to play this role in His overall plan for this world.  That MJ would love God and us fans and the people around him so much that he would make such sacrifice... because it is, it's a sacrifice.  That the people on this board, Twitter, and other social networks have extended love to me at various times... be it through moments of insanity, through feedback on my blog, through confiding in me some of their issues, through asking me questions about God, through comforting me when sick, so many times my MJHoaxFam has been there for me.  So, lastly, I will feel LOVED.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »