DoTopic starter

This message was posted by Jan on the LKL blog today, I didn't quite understand everything that has been said, but the main message is that the trial to CM must be taken out of LA county, because ALL judges take bribes over there.
See what you think:
[youtube:2onqmdnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQOnxVAeIc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2onqmdnc]

But ofcourse I do hope and pray Michael is still with us and there is no need for a trial against CM :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "Do"
This message was posted by Jan on the LKL blog today, I didn't quite understand everything that has been said, but the main message is that the trial to CM must be taken out of LA county, because ALL judges take bribes over there.
See what you think:
[youtube:1bsw3u2y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQOnxVAeIc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1bsw3u2y]

But ofcourse I do hope and pray Michael is still with us and there is no need for a trial against CM :cry:  :cry:

He said they didn't lose a single case, but they did - they lost Michael's.  This is interesting though - gonna check it out.  Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did a little research on Fine and what Williams says is correct.  So.........., with this new information does it or does it not help with the hoax.  Murray can just get a minimal sentence.  Afterall they are still letting him practice medicine, when it is clear his judgement is not what a doctor of medical ethics should be doing.  His judgement is poor and they are allowing him to do as he pleases.  This is utterly ridiculous !,
and still he has patients that are swayed by the doctors beside manner, instead of seeing him with non-rose colored glasses.  How very, very pathetic !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions