Just saying hello and introducing myself
February 24, 2010, 11:57:44 PM
Hi to everyone... hope you are having a wonderful day or evening... I am very excited to have found this group / website.  :D I live in Texas, but was born in New York and grew up there my whole live. I am a big MJ fan... everyone in my life thinks I'm nuts for caring about someone like Michael... they don't understand it! It's nice to know there are others out there like me and to every once in awhile get a chance to talk to some of them.
My real name is Georgia and my friend Therrie and I are working on a project called the "Michael Jackson World Fan Book Project"...
We ae so very excited about our project and want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to participate if they wish to do so... before the project comes to an end. Do you want the world to see what Michael Jackson, Our KING OF POP, meant to you and how he touched your life through his beautiful music? Maybe you have a poem to share or a letter you would like to write to Michael... or some feelings you would like to express to him. If you are the artistic type, perhaps, you might want to share a drawing  This is a perfect chance to have your feelings, poems, letters, or drawings documented forever by being published in a book.

The Michael Jackson World Fan Book Project is your chance to tell the world what the KING OF POP meant to you. Maybe a certain song touched your life in a special way… or you want to share a story of growing up with Michael’s music… This is a perfect opportunity to do that. The name of the finished book will be, “To Michael, With Love.” It has been copyrighted and the title expresses our giving L.O.V.E. back to Michael as he so unselfishly gave of himself to his fans for decades. The title is a gift of love back to Michael from, YOU, his fans…. You can submit your entries one of two ways… through our facebook page or through our website. The facebook address is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
Our website address is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hurray NOW and get your submissions in! Get them in soon before it’s too late!
On a more personal note...
Thank you first for letting me post this as this is what I am all about right now... this is what has been occupying my life for sometime. I appreciate you letting me put this here and hope that some decide to submit things. I have met so many beautiful people from starting this adventure... thanks to Michael. We live in such a small world and really need to begin to care more for it and care more for one another, as he would have wanted us too.... care on his message of L.O.V.E.
Before I forget the proceeds of the book all go to charities that were also charities Michael contributed too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just saying hello and introducing myself
February 25, 2010, 12:22:29 AM
What an incredible thing you are a part of. What is the deadline for this?

I hope that Michael receives 100 fold the love, support, and blessings that he's given to others and may you be blessed for the endless dedication and love you are showing by doing this. I'll check out the website. Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012