Re: Why Dirty Diana is Diana Ross
May 18, 2010, 04:56:10 PM
Am I the only one crying my eyes out to Diana's tribute?  :cry:  I saw another version where one could see her sing more of "Missin you" with Michael's beautiful face in the background and that really made me cry rivers... And she seemed to choking be on her words/lyrics a bit but that might just be me. Idk what to think, it's really hard to believe that Michae's still around physically. If there was a hoax I'd think people like Diana and Stevie would know about it but to everyone that has seen Stevie's tributes to Michael, that is real grief and sadness  :cry: . It is not fake, just like one can't  really hide joy or love.
Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 02:29:16 PM by alovesmichael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 29, 2010, 04:40:14 PM
From another MJ & DIana fan site...

Well, when it comes to these two I don't believe in coincidences it's like they are constantly calling out to each other through their music. Their albums above the way they are sooo similar...they both record Smile, Michael sings You Are Not Alone and then Diana covers it in 1995 or 1996 in support of Michael due to the allegations against him, did you know that Diana's last tour was also called 'This Is It' and then Michael calls his last tour 'This Is It'?

Their relationship is truly a mystery and amazing at the same time. They had something so special that is rare to find.

Diana, at almost 60!
I could only HOPE to look that good!

her boys are so handsome.

pay attention to jewelry by Diana ..
She often wears the same jewelry no matter the color of his clothes ..
these jewels were bought from Mike ... Why I say that is because every time that Diana was with Mike the whole time she had the same earrings, bracelets the same, and the same necklace .. when she's not wearing the jewelry there is means they are angry .. As in 1986 to Musics Awards she not wore the jewels Mike ..
And I also noticed something in the movie Moonwalker there a rabbit on the cover .. And this rabbit you can find it in some clothes of Diana, earrings...

So, Diana in 1999 was separated from Arne and Michael divorces Debbie in 1999...is that a coincidence? I'm beginning to think it's NOT! And I think Mike and Diana re-connected their love in the 2000s which is probably why LMP was so pissed off and bashed him all over the place.

Another thing about the song Dirty Diana I do believe it was about Michael's heartache towards her but did you know that she used the introduction of DD in her cd 'The Greatest Hits Live' released in 1989
which I find very interesting. Also, I think a lot of his songs have to do with her and I read on the MJJB that Michael gave some of his awards he won to Diana for her inspiration...lol! Some of the songs I think that are about Diana are:

Who Is It (why would he use a card with Diana and it sounds like their love story gone wrong when she married Arne)
Give In To Me
Remember The Time
The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Lady In My Life

I find it interesting that Mike called Diana about the Invincible album because she was also the first to see his Thriller video. And I do think Michael loved bitchface Lisa but she only had part of his love...Diana was his whole heart...you can see it 4 months after his divorce at the WMAs and his adoring eyes at Diana with the blonde wig.

I think they resumed their relationship in late 1995, and the same year the press had announced that the marriage of Diana and Arnes was in trouble ..
And some months after Diana was the first reaches the hospital.
Then musics awards, and I find a video, WHERE Evan said they were with Mike in london during the running history .. But the press had shown only Lisa, they did not know that Diana was there too .. Of course Mike did it on purpose to put Lisa before, in order to hide Diana ..

[youtube:3l10xpul]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD5amLxgtyY[/youtube:3l10xpul]

We all remember this Evan's interview where he said that once they stayed in London with Michael and it was rather funny

Michael Jackson Movie Premiere 2 this is the videoWhen could it be? I looked through Michael's and Diana's tours trying to find the dates when they could be in the same time in the same place.. Evan said that they were young, so could it be some of these dates or among them? Evan was 11 years old...
Diana's concerts:
09 July 1997 - London, UK
11 July 1997 - Glasgow, UK
12 July 1997 - Manchester, UK
Michael's concerts:
July 09, 1997 - Sheffield U.K.
July 12, 1997 - London U.K.
July 15, 1997 - London U.K.
July 17, 1997 - London U.K.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 29, 2010, 05:44:45 PM
This is an interesting conclusion, but ..wow?  Diana and Michael were friends for years, she loved him like a mother at age 10....even many years after the song Dirty Diana.  Diana Ross was already a huge star before she met Michael so she didn't need his help with her career, her beautiful voice preceded her.  Michael watched and learned from her how to perform and captivate an audience.  No doubt he loved her and trusted her to always be there for him.  This friendship was so deep he included her in his will and.... left his most prized possession to her, his kids ...if his own mother was unable to take care of them.  She is a woman of integrity who has never once spoken out about their friendship to gain money from which we know she could easily do.  So my question, is how could she and Michael remain close friends after if he publicly humiliated her with such a branding song about their personal relationship and her trampy ways....right?  Does that sound remotely like something MJ would do?  Wouldn't he be concerned she would do the same to his son?    Remember,  Michael hated gossip ....and he can still read.  How would he feel about his friend he still loves being accused of something she may have never done?  

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Hi everyone, I know lots of people won't agree with me and MJ himself said that this song is about certain types of fans, but I believe this song is about Diana Ross.
was doing some hunting online today and came across a woman named Antoinette Holmes (google her name to see her story) she was one of the presidents of the first J5 fan club and often baby sat the group.  It was at a hotel when she was babysitting that a 10 year old MJ confided in her that he was having sex with his older "girlfriend"  This woman said the person was a huge celebrity and she didn't name her...I think we all know who it was... (for what it is worth, I give Diana credit, I don't think she was sleeping with a 10 year old, but I think little Mike just wanted to seem cool about the LOVE of his life) any way, I found many things about their relationship...that MJ and Diana were supposed to get married when MJ was 18 but Diana pulled out of that.  There is a new biography out about Diana.  It says that Diana basically slept her way to the top.  We all know Diana had an affair with Barry Gordy and many others in the line.  There is a rumour that Diana didn't go to MJ's funeral because she and MJ's mother are in a feud.  I think Katherine is mad at her from getting involved with MJ at such a young age.  Any way, stay with me...here are they lyrics and I will tell you how they fit Diana:

You'll never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
this song is written around the time that MJ was hurt that Diana didn't stick to the plan to get married when MJ turned 18 and he is still upset about it and wants to leave, he knows her every move now, how she contrives to make him believe that he is the one
I've been here times before
he's been with her and in the position he is in with her many times, the position of believing the things she says
But I was to blind to see
That you seduce every man
he now can see how she has slept with many men and worked her way up, she managed seducing MJ too at a young age, not saying it was sexual but she got his affections
This time you won't seduce me
He's realized now that she has seduced him in the past and this time is aware of it and isn't going to allow it to happen this time

She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you please
this is a great section of the song...this is Diana's reaction to his anger about how she led him along, she is saying, no big deal, say and do what you want, I don't care but...
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
we all know how MJ formed a bond with Diana early on to a point where he was in love with her and really needed her, she was someone who was giving him the affection and love he needed and craved

She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
they have already gone too far, they are too into each other and there is no going back to how things used to be or that she isn't going back or turning back to the promise she made him, she has gone beyond that silly promise that MJ took so seriously and thought would happen
She trapped me in her heart
this is so expressive of MJ and says so much.  She trapped MJ in her heart.  Meaning that at an early age MJ was devoted to her and was unable to look at anyone else and really was looking forward to being 18.  He was "TRAPPED" by her and this song arises out of resentment that he wasted his time and years on something that wasn't going to be

Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana
Let me be!
you crossed me, you didn't keep your word, i wasted my life loving you, why did you do this to me...just leave me alone in my pain...let me be!  let me get over you!

Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh no...

She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan after the
curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors
For those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame
A life that's so carefree
now this is the section that people say is definitely about a groupie, but, take it like this...MJ realized that she sleeps around, she likes musicians who can further her career.  she knows and waits for the ones who have prestige and promise what she wants...she stabbed the supremes in the back to get to the top as well, MJ is finally becoming aware of what she does, I think that it is with age and growing up that he sees these things now and has no problem degrading her, throwing it in her face that this is all she really is, just this person who screws around to get to the top and I think he spits this out at her to hurt her.

She's says that's ok
Hey baby do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star
here, I don't think this is what she is saying to MJ...I think this relates to the above verse.  I think this is what she is saying to the men who can get her to the top. MJ is giving us a narrative of what he has learned about her I think he is mocking her and telling her what he knows about her... The verse "i want to go to far" could mean far as in career wise...
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana...
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana...
Diana!
Diana!
Dirty Diana!
It's Dia...aa...aa...ana!

She said I have to go home
'Cause I'me real tired you see
this verse shows it's the end of the argument, the confrontation, there is nothing more to argue about, she is not apologizing and everyone is just tired...she needs to go home.
But I hate sleppin' alone
Why don't you come with me
now despite everything that went on in the above, the broken promise of a future, MJ finding out she used him and seduced him into loving her, his realization that she slept around...she doesn't want to let go and wants to keep things how they are...she is discounting MJ's feelings

I said my baby's at home
now, baby doesn't have to mean a girlfriend.  Everyone knows that MJ lived at home until he was almost 30.  The song wanna be starting something is about his sister LaToya and the problems she was having with her brother's wives, in the song he calls her his baby.  The sisters played girlfriends of the brothers in the Jacksons comedy show they did and I think LaToya even played a love interest of MJ in a video (say say say i think) so it's no secret to make his song marketable for the public and fans, he's not gonna say my sister or my mother...LOL!
She's probably worried tonight
this could me LaToya, they had a very close relationship, or it could be his mother.
I didn't call on the phone to
Say that I'm alright

Diana walked up to me,
She said I'm all yours tonight
again, she sees that MJ isn't playing her game anymore and she is in danger of losing him so like lots of women who are about to get the boot, they try to hold on.
At that I ran to the phone
he ran because he want's to get out of the situation he still loves her and knows it will be so easy for her to say something to get him back so he runs before her words get to him and he caves and goes with her
Sayin' baby I'm alright
I said but unlock the door.
Because I forgot the key.
She said he's not coming back
Because he's sleeping with me
now, this could mean a few things...If Kate didn't know about the extent of the relationship between Diana and MJ and MJ has decided this is the end, Diana is grasping at straws and takes this opportune moment to say...oh yeah...I'm gonna tell your mother our little secret!  Also it is rumored that Kate was jealous of the time that MJ lived with MJ and never got over the fact that MJ turned to Diana instead of her.  Kate saw Diana as a replacement mother figure and here Diana is finally spilling the beans and saying..."oh yeah, you thought it was a mother son relationship...ha ha...he's sleeping with me, he's not coming back home to you to cry.  She sees that he is serious and he's not gonna accept a casual relationship and wants it to end...The realization makes her spill their secret.  Also, MJ has spoken about how relationships and things that happen in them are not spoken about in his family and that he would be so embarassed to even have his mother at his wedding.  I see this also as a last jab, she embarasses MJ...
This is just like a typical break up scene... The one being accused of sleeping around plays it off...no big deal...ok, your upset, lets go home now and things will be better in the morning...what? your not coming back?  Fine!  Do whatever you want, see if I care...but I can take care of you tonight, we can cuddle and ...Fine...you don't want me anymore...F-you!  Hey!  MOM!  Your little boy here...he's not so little...ha ha ha...now go home to mommy!  (that was my version of Dirty Diana in a nutshell...LOL)

Ok guys, that is why I think the song is about Diana...LOL  enjoy.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 01:29:08 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 08:09:49 AM
At 9:40, notice how Michael starts to walk towards Diana and then he suddenly changes his direction? It's like he suddenly remembered "Oh yeah, I have to accept the award first and then hug Diana. Either Michael reminded himself or Diana did. He almost forgot to keep it professional lol. At 9:52, is that the part when Michael says "I love you princess?"

I think it's so telling how she continually loses her train of thought, whenever she's addressing him publically (ie..at the end where she can't get the words together).  This is the 2ndvideo where we've seen this.  :D

[youtube:22m3fu8h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIHL__OEhOI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:22m3fu8h]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

June 03, 2010, 09:52:36 AM
while readin' all this info(by the way thanx for that info) i had a very sad feeling, dunno why but my heart sunk i remember during Michael's 30th anniversary when  "i just can't stop loving you" was performed he looked so so sad as if he recalled smb whom he loved, really very sad and i keen to thinkin' that it was DR
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 04, 2010, 12:41:35 PM
Im really liking this.  Dirty Diana is my fave song and this gives me goosebumps:

[youtube:3fq448lf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD5amLxgtyY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3fq448lf]

Also check the lyrics to some of Dianas songs:

Check some of her lyrics.  TAKE THE BITTER WITH THE SWEET:

You, heard somebody sayin'
That I loved another (ooh ooh ooh)
They don't know, it's not easy fakin'
Lies about your lover (ooh ooh ooh)
Nothing they could tell you
Would change the way it feels
But when they, try to come between us
We still have each other (ooh ooh ooh)

I've heard it all, and I have my faults
But I could never hurt you, I love you through it all

Take the bitter with the sweet
Two hearts are stronger together
Love can be forever
We can't let rumors affect us
We just, have to trust

I, want you more than ever
No matter what they told you (ooh ooh ooh)
If they pry, doesn't really matter
Long as I can hold you (ooh ooh ooh)

People can say what they want to say
But you know that I love you, it's better every day

Two hearts are stronger together
Love can be forever
We can't let rumors affect us
We just, have to trust
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 07:02:52 PM
Check this interview of Evan Ross out (son of Diana) - made before MJ left us

[youtube:la3gt85c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgFMX33NFk&feature=related[/youtube:la3gt85c]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 02:20:40 PM
Michael was Always thinking of Diana and no doubt....sending messages.

Coincidence?

We all know that Michael liked Beyoncé very much.. As I remember people began to talk about it after WMA which took place in 2006...
"Beyoncé Knowles as Deena Jones. Based upon Motown star "Diana Ross" ("Dreamgirls", 2006)

This is really Eerie...

He was constantly SHOWING Diana how much she influenced him, even YRS later.  That said, I think there was also a message to "US" in the process.

I think MJ has been trying to see if we're really paying attention, for decades.  To see how smart his fans are at picking up the little things, as well as the BLATANT.

When people speak of his accentric style, I think they miss the bigger point.  Nothing MJ did was "random"....and after seeing all these coincidences  I really think the answer to, whether or not,  he is still HERE...lies in everything we've "seen" of him within the last few yrs. (possibly MORE) preceeding his "death."

We need to really dissect his photo's, "appearances", music, etc...

THE ANSWERS ARE THERE!

Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:52:17 AM by MSMJFANFOREVER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2010, 05:09:40 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Check this interview of Evan Ross out (son of Diana) - made before MJ left us

[youtube:3p8lieps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgFMX33NFk&feature=related[/youtube:3p8lieps]

:shock:  :shock:  :o I think I like this guy...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2010, 08:31:59 AM
*cosign*

Oh the possibilities.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 18, 2010, 05:04:40 AM
I wrote a song called Dirty Diana. It was not about Lady Diana. It was about a certain kind of girls that hang around concerts or clubs, you know, they call them groupies.
Michael Jackson
Speaking to Barbara Walters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

June 19, 2010, 03:22:29 AM
I'm 100% sure only for one fact, Diana was Michael's first great love whom he never forgot and whom he loved forever, Michael himself has stated in Moonwalk:"when i heard Diana Ross was getting married, I was happy for her because i knew it would make her joyous still it was hard for me because i had to walk around pretending to be overwhelmed that Diana was getting married to this man i'd never met, i wanted her to be happy but i have to admit i was a bit hurt and a little jealous because i've always loved her and will always love.". I think Diana was someone devine for Michael, an idol of a perfect woman and artist, he lived at her home a year when they came to Motown, half of the brothers would satay at Gordy's, others, including Michael, at Diana's.Diana was the first to develop in Michael a huge love and interest towards literature and art
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 19, 2010, 02:01:57 PM
I found this picture:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 20, 2010, 03:29:37 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
I'm 100% sure only for one fact, Diana was Michael's first great love whom he never forgot and whom he loved forever, Michael himself has stated in Moonwalk:"when i heard Diana Ross was getting married, I was happy for her because i knew it would make her joyous still it was hard for me because i had to walk around pretending to be overwhelmed that Diana was getting married to this man i'd never met, i wanted her to be happy but i have to admit i was a bit hurt and a little jealous because i've always loved her and will always love.". I think Diana was someone devine for Michael, an idol of a perfect woman and artist, he lived at her home a year when they came to Motown, half of the brothers would satay at Gordy's, others, including Michael, at Diana's.Diana was the first to develop in Michael a huge love and interest towards literature and art

[youtube:2nl1xopw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTD151jcF3k&feature=related[/youtube:2nl1xopw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login