Re: Why Dirty Diana is Diana Ross
February 28, 2010, 10:44:26 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Now that you've kind of analysed these lyrics both Michael's and Diana's it makes one listen to the songs in a complete different way. It kind of makes your heart ache a bit doesn't it?  :( Some of you wanted to see some footage from the award show where Michael looks clearly upset, poor baby  :cry: , so here's a part from the 1986 AMA's where it's just obvious:

[youtube:2gqudutd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLcv9kMpV9s[/youtube:2gqudutd]
this is one of the vids I was talking about...man, he was mad!  Have you ever in your life seen MJ give Diana Ross a ONE ARMED HUG like he did in that video?  NEVER BEFORE!  Their hugs last at least 15 seconds and always involve MJ wrapping his arms around her tight....He went home and wrote Dirty Diana!  LOL
AWWWW!! MJ!! thats soo sad :(
I think he was still happy singing beside her though! I cant imagine how he felt !!!
Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous!!!!! oh  I just love her!!!!! thanks 4 posting the vid alovesmichael <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 02:49:31 PM
[youtube:aiiiozoz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcluUfiJT6w[/youtube:aiiiozoz]
Just take ur time, And watch this video, its from 1996.He still loves her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

March 01, 2010, 07:01:38 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
[youtube:3homqmf7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcluUfiJT6w[/youtube:3homqmf7]

Whhheeew!!! That's one of my all time fav videos  :D  I've watched it so many times because I am blown away by the look in his eyes when he's watching Diana  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 08:30:17 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
[youtube:1dckhxk9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcluUfiJT6w[/youtube:1dckhxk9]

Whhheeew!!! That's one of my all time fav videos  :D  I've watched it so many times because I am blown away by the look in his eyes when he's watching Diana  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

SAME HERE!!! gosh he loves her a lot!!! and she looks good in this video <3
@frogh777 I love your sig. I love liz Taylor <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:31:09 AM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Quote from: "wilds"
[youtube:1woo6gko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcluUfiJT6w[/youtube:1woo6gko]

SAME HERE!!! gosh he loves her a lot!!! and she looks good in this video <3
@frogh777 I love your sig. I love liz Taylor <3
haha, Yeah, I LuuuVE LIZ and MM   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 12:21:16 PM
Today was the first time ever that I cried listening to "Remember the times"... Many of michael's songs make me cry because you can tell he really means everything but after reading the posts on this thread I felt like I actually REALLY listened to it today. I've heard it was dedicated to Diana, not sure if it's true but it just gives it another depth. I wonder if most of Michael's songs were based on his real life, if so I would just give everything I own to hear about those stories! I admire him so much for his strength, imagine singing these songs over and over again, being reminded about the hurt  :cry:  I hope the songs were like meditation to him because I cry just listening to them and even without having experienced those things. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 02, 2010, 08:04:58 PM
I know that Wanna be Startin Something is about La Toya...La Toya is his Baby and it was written during a time when the brother's wives were giving her a hard time and always trying to start something in the family with her.  At one point she says in her book, she has a break down and has to be taken to the Dr.   I have heard that She's Out of My Life was for Tatum O'Neil, but I can't immagine that...  She said that herself in an interview.  Gone to Soon is for and about Ryan White.  Dom Sheldon...LOL we all know who that is for and about!  Tom Sneddon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 08:45:12 PM
There are so many Mj songs that may have a story behind their story. You cannot help but be curious as to which lucky ladies were the real subjects of these songs.

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I know that Wanna be Startin Something is about La Toya...La Toya is his Baby and it was written during a time when the brother's wives were giving her a hard time and always trying to start something in the family with her.  At one point she says in her book, she has a break down and has to be taken to the Dr.   I have heard that She's Out of My Life was for Tatum O'Neil, but I can't immagine that...  She said that herself in an interview.  Gone to Soon is for and about Ryan White.  Dom Sheldon...LOL we all know who that is for and about!  Tom Sneddon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 03:01:46 AM
Those are the best analysis's I have ever read for Who Is It and Dirty Diana, or possibly the only!!! It makes perfect sense that they are about Diana, they had chemistry for sure.  And both songs are in my top 5 mj songs, cause I love how intense they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 03, 2010, 08:42:15 PM
:) No offense, to any one, especially to all of you who so easily believe this as the truth, but it is no way in HELL true. Your immediate source is lying like a rug to sell her story. It is crap on crap. omg, his kids may be reading here.           :shock:  :shock:  :shock:      :shock:

I take exception to anyone dissing the great Lady, Diana Ross. How superior and catty you sound, so "knowledgable" about her sex life and how she bought her way to the top with it... Quit that. It's clearly not true that she hasn't enough just plain TALENT.
                                           :x
I take exception to putting her and Michael Jackson together in some dirty  :evil: story, of what amounts to child molestation!  :shock:  (YES, even if you qualified it and pretended to "take it back".)

I know your imagination just got the better of you in the OP, but, PULLEEEZe, save this kind of thing for the tabloids or maybe make some money writing novels. I mean NO harm, and I don't think you meant harm, either, but this is so dirty and defamatory, just FYI... :(  

You better not say MJ was doing Miss Ross at ANY point in his pure,  8-) chaste, DECENT, churchboy youth and actually, I really seriously DO meant up to age 32 at LEAST!!!!!  :!:

It is so obscene I feel sick. YUK....

Let me tell you about Diana Ross and just a couple of reasons Michael loves her to THIS HOUR:

Ms. Ross has always been one of the most openly affectionate and playful girls on the planet, and paid LOTS of loving attention to a little guy who was away from his mommy's embrace for great blocks of time, making a name for himself on Earth.

She's very classy, beautiful, even now, and FULL of personality and wit.

Michael had very good taste.  ;) He was just too young and innocent to GET it, that she was just a real nice lover--in a non-sexual, non-designing way. Haven't we ALL misunderstood someone's intentions, when we were that green?

It's not her fault and it's not a crime that he fell so hard for such a class act. It is a sacred thing for us to even be privy to this crush of his. Poor thing can't even keep his green-ness out of the public's nosey eyes...

BTW, WHO goes to a wedding with a secret rusty stake in their heart???!! Have some respect. :(  :(  The guy is wrecked and MUST save face. Sheeesh. It's not anger, it's DEATH to Love.

I know touchy-feely women like this---sort of like LOUD flowers,  who are so busy wafting joy around, they are oblivious to the affect it may be having on a teenage boy and his hormones and hungry heart. She would NEVER dream of teasing him or mean to be leading him on that way ON PURPOSE. Get your minds out of the gutter, PLEASE.  :roll:

There was NOTHING sexual or dirty about it!  :roll:  :x

It's called "love" and tender ATTENTION, something every boy LOVES to be the recipient of, even if they pretend to fight it, but, somehow, I don't think it occurred to MJ that it needed fighting. :lol:  :lol:  :D   He was unbelievably intelligent at even a very young age!

I would have hugged the daylights out of that sweetie-pie, myself, and covered him with some heart-nutritious kisses, EVERY time I could REACH him. :!:  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Man, you shocked me SO much.  :cry: EEWWW.

Secondly, Diana Ross was an excellent mom to her own children. When she was touring , she'd fly home every night to tuck her kids in bed tight, with kisses, as if love was :D a necessary nutrient for young growing hearts. [That is, if she couldn't just have packed them up and taken them with her!]

Don't you dare  

make his sweet, sweet, precious, puppy love crush on her and her PRIDE in simply KNOWING that handsome devil and fine inner man Mikey grew up to BE, as ANYTHING CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ya ever think that maybe he just liked singing her name, after years in love with her?!  ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Willa

March 03, 2010, 10:43:10 PM
Hi there It's Her.  Your points are well taken.  I wonder if the song "Speechless" was about Diana Ross.  It would be appropriate if it were.  She is a terrific lady. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 11:35:36 PM
[youtube:2x95ui6m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmWUIG7mJY[/youtube:2x95ui6m]

This video is quite "telling", as well.

OMG, they're is soooo much sexual tension there.  :)  Watch MJ, right after he and Diana kiss each other.  Watch how he is "studying her", while looking a bit awkward at the same time.  

THERE IS DEFINITELY A "HISTORY", BETWEEN THEM! I highly doubt that it was ALL in his mind.

I think she "put it ON him" and then gave him mixed signals (she seems like a "control freak", at times).  I'm not bashing Diana per se, merely offering another angle. I Also think it's possible that she "got off" on the POWER that she had over him (desire).  Being as passionate a person, as MJ was.....I think it really ate him up, not being able to openly express his true feelings.  I can imagine her telling him to keep it in perspective (sex) and that she could appreciate it for what it was (if they DID, in fact, GO THERE).  

HOWEVER, in MJ's mind.....it was NO DOUBT, A BIG DEAL!  I'm sure, that he felt she "dismissed" his feelings (she probably did).  I just think he was too HARD on himself, he's very perceptive and I believe Diana gave him a very tangible reason for him to have fallen so hard, for her.

I wished they could've found a way to "make it work."  Ironically, I think there's a reason that he named her as a backup guardian (that goes way beyond him respecting her parenting).  It would especially make SENSE, if he IS still alive and they've (unbenounced to US) been seeing each other.  What better way to have the "love of your life" accessible (ie...your childrens' caretaker)?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 04, 2010, 12:10:40 AM
Is Diana currently married or with someone? I remember on the old MJHD site I posted in jest that maybe they were together again, since she had been so silent after his "death" and attending neither funeral or memorial. Especially considering he named her gaurdian of his kids. It's interesting to me to see the idea toyed with again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:02:24 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Did ya ever think that maybe he just liked singing her name, after years in love with her?!  ;)  :D

hmmmm...possibly, but with the word Dirty before it? naaaaaah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 04, 2010, 03:32:25 AM
Quote from: "Willa"
Hi there It's Her.  Your points are well taken.  I wonder if the song "Speechless" was about Diana Ross.  It would be appropriate if it were.  She is a terrific lady. :)

Hey Willa,
I really believe that Michael Jackson has been singing to the One he's been "believing God for" , since he first realized he'd like to be married, someday.  But that's just because I know many Christians who do everything with their future Love in mind. I keeps you on :D the path :D, if you're always mindful of him or her. 8-)

I used to pray for mine every single night, until it took so long, I decided maybe he was in prison or something :oops:, as MY personal preference was someone with serious pride (the good kind) and fearlessness, which ofttimes gets one in trouble, rubbing the small minded the wrong way... Then, I missed a few nights, and began to think he had died or something---maybe married someone else. :oops:
After, I took a look at what was available to me with the crop of mean, self-centered, womanizing men out there, I decided he wasn't born yet!! I wanted something very, very specific, and had NO doubts, years ago, that God had one of THESE up His sleeve, but, people told me to "Give it up, Jesus ain't coming back in your lifetime!" :roll:

With friends like that...:?

ANY way, when MJ did SPEECHLESS, he didn't have a girlfriend, because he was hitting on some blonde chickadee at the CD signing. I don't think he wrote it of D.R., because of something he says in it, and they, I am quite certain were not ever hot and heavy. Same with "Elizabeth".

I even thought it was directed to God, until I listened closer. It's very definitely with a person he is "involved" with, IN THE SONG. Because He WASN'T with anyone, I think it is just fiction. Beautiful 8-), almost Holy 8-), and meant for anyone who will have him! :D  

He sings alot of fiction. YOU ROCK MY WORLD is sung to the same person, his DREAM girl, even though he didn't write it.  Not anyone specific. I don't think he ever saw anyone get (a) "seven inches (knife) in" them, either, thank God; and when he sang THE GIRL IS MINE, both ways, you KNOW he didn't find himself SHARING any girl with either of the two co-singers!!!!!

Ha ha ha  I LOVE those songs. He has a magic pen, and magic pipes. He's a KEEPER :) :wink:
Yeah...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions