Re: FORREST LAWN INTERMENT LOCATOR- NO MJ !!!
February 24, 2010, 03:14:57 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "Datroot"
So how could anyone make a video of fans outside the tomb?

Outside - That's the key word?  They weren't allowed in the building.  Well if the family wanted the inside secret, I guess they should have told Karen Faye !  There are people not listed on their finder site.  Clark Gable and Humphrey Bogart are buried at Glendale and they are not on the list that you checked.  I think they don't do anything with that database.

did you try 'william clark gable' and 'humphrey deforest bogart'?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 04:27:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please look under Jackson Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

tinamjj

February 24, 2010, 04:39:38 PM
I try the search with "Stanley Laurel" and "Walt Disney" and they are not found, too :(
So I think this link does not mean so much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 04:46:05 PM
i mentioned that many of them dont come up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

tinamjj

February 24, 2010, 04:53:04 PM
Yes you do... thank you :)
I have to try it myself to believe, sorry. I hoped so much in every clue.
I'm sad in the moment, tomorrow will be a better day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 24, 2010, 04:53:28 PM
Quote from: "Muinasjutumaja"
I wrote to Forest Lawn and they immediately wrote me back ,so here it is :

Dear ****************,

Thank you for your inquiry, your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson was entombed in a private area of our Glendale location. The family has decided to keep his location private and is off limits to the public. At Forest Lawn, we honor the wishes of all families we serve and respect the privacy of all decedents interred in our Memorial-Parks.

I hope that this may answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,

June Pengpol

Information Office

Forest Lawn Memorial Parks-Glendale

(800) 204-3131

I do not know what to think about it  :?

Hahahahaha.. Lie, Lie, Lie.. Murray was allowed to go there, and he found Michael's tomb. His fans are crowding the place, and people sometimes film inside his tomb.. Eeh.. Yeah right.. Not even his family go there, so what's wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 24, 2010, 08:27:23 PM
Where Michael is allgedly entombed is private,Forrest Lawn is not going to hand out maps to where he is.Murray tried to get in there but could not,that's why you see his murdering ass stuck outside in a picture with  his head down.You have to be on a special list to visit MJ,approved by the family and he aint one of them,its a slap in the face not only to Michael's family but fans too.Michael's there alright maybe Dr.Murder visited to make sure. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Quote from: "Muinasjutumaja"
I wrote to Forest Lawn and they immediately wrote me back ,so here it is :

Dear ****************,

Thank you for your inquiry, your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson was entombed in a private area of our Glendale location. The family has decided to keep his location private and is off limits to the public. At Forest Lawn, we honor the wishes of all families we serve and respect the privacy of all decedents interred in our Memorial-Parks.

I hope that this may answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,

June Pengpol

Information Office

Forest Lawn Memorial Parks-Glendale

(800) 204-3131

I do not know what to think about it  :?

Hahahahaha.. Lie, Lie, Lie.. Murray was allowed to go there, and he found Michael's tomb. His fans are crowding the place, and people sometimes film inside his tomb.. Eeh.. Yeah right.. Not even his family go there, so what's wrong?

Yep, I have seen the pictures of Murray visiting there and the video of MJ fans filming outside of his tomb with the Chief of Security and another security guard there as well.  So, Forest Lawn calls that protecting the family's privacy and MJ's privacy:?:  :?:  :?:  :?: Huh :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 24, 2010, 09:27:25 PM
I think simply Forest Lawn does not know for sure. All they know is Jacksons bought the place allegedly for MJ, but they don't know whether or not  MJ literally was buried there.
That should be done  to keep hoax real.
Sooner or later, old Jacksons will be needing that place any way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 25, 2010, 05:11:15 AM
Quote from: "word"
Where Michael is allgedly entombed is private,Forrest Lawn is not going to hand out maps to where he is.Murray tried to get in there but could not,that's why you see his murdering ass stuck outside in a picture with  his head down.You have to be on a special list to visit MJ,approved by the family and he aint one of them,its a slap in the face not only to Michael's family but fans too.Michael's there alright maybe Dr.Murder visited to make sure. :twisted:

i think it was a promo stunt from murray's people. it was right before he went into court to show 'how sorry he was' and that he has a conscience somewhere. i looked at the pics and all i thougt was: the nerve of this guy!?!? what the f**k is he doing there? i'm still surprised that he didn't get attacked yet.

over here, people throw eggs and paintballoons at people like that...any politician over here is in danger of receiving that 'treatment', all they have to do is say the wrong thing. and this guy is accused of killing michael jackson...but i guess a cemetery is not the right place for that... :mrgreen:...if i had been there, i would have walked over and just slapped the sh!t outta him!!! like nobody else was there...yeah, right...

i say this was a photo shooting for murray to polish his rep. nothing else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 25, 2010, 05:51:13 AM
May I speak on behalf of Michael Jackson.  He doesn't want us to presume Murray is guilty, otherwise, we have learnt nothing from this whole experience.  Do you remember what MJ went through???????  He was guilty before he even went to trial, and that's what some of us are doing to Murray.  Please try not to bash an innocent man.  Your've crucified him before he has a chance to have his say in court. Murray is playing the role of MJ metaphorically, so please don't treat him like a killer.  MJ's NOT DEAD.  There is no body, no death, no conviction.  Murray is playing his part from MJ's script.  Give him a fair go please.  That's what MJ wants us to do.....otherwise all this hoax is in vain!!

Have you noticed Murray has never talked in public?????  He is protected by MJs people. That's why no-one can get close to him.  And rightly so.  The strangest thing that I've seen filmed about him, is when he was in church.  And of course all the film crews were there.... remember the reality show he is planning????  Remember the youtube video he made?  He was talking for MJ.  
Just something to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 25, 2010, 06:06:32 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
May I speak on behalf of Michael Jackson.  He doesn't want us to presume Murray is guilty, otherwise, we have learnt nothing from this whole experience.  Do you remember what MJ went through???????  He was guilty before he even went to trial, and that's what some of us are doing to Murray.  Please try not to bash an innocent man.  Your've crucified him before he has a chance to have his say in court. Murray is playing the role of MJ metaphorically, so please don't treat him like a killer.  MJ's NOT DEAD.  There is no body, no death, no conviction.  Murray is playing his part from MJ's script.  Give him a fair go please.  That's what MJ wants us to do.....otherwise all this hoax is in vain!!

Have you noticed Murray has never talked in public?????  He is protected by MJs people. That's why no-one can get close to him.  And rightly so.  The strangest thing that I've seen filmed about him, is when he was in church.  And of course all the film crews were there.... remember the reality show he is planning????  Remember the youtube video he made?  He was talking for MJ.  
Just something to think about.

Who are you talking to? If it's me because I said; Murray is even allowed.. If this were real, HOW would the family allow this man to enter Michael's grave, when it's so private.

I was one of the first that came with this conclusion that Murray is the same victim Michael, when it comes to speculations and judging.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:49:33 AM
They do not list MJ but yet they list his parents so if this is chosen by the family then why would they list themselves as public but MJ as private pffttt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

February 25, 2010, 01:10:38 PM
Quote from: "Loes"
If you look at point 4 it says it all.

4. It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred.

It's a discission of the family IMO. No clue this time ...  :roll:

Maybe no clue but it's obvious that they respond with the same text when someone asks for info on Michael  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

word

February 26, 2010, 10:41:55 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "word"

i think it was a promo stunt from murray's people. it was right before he went into court to show 'how sorry he was' and that he has a conscience somewhere. i looked at the pics and all i thougt was: the nerve of this guy!?!? what the f**k is he doing there? i'm still surprised that he didn't get attacked yet.

over here, people throw eggs and paintballoons at people like that...any politician over here is in danger of receiving that 'treatment', all they have to do is say the wrong thing. and this guy is accused of killing michael jackson...but i guess a cemetery is not the right place for that... :mrgreen:...if i had been there, i would have walked over and just slapped the sh!t outta him!!! like nobody else was there...yeah, right...

i say this was a photo shooting for murray to polish his rep. nothing else.

Amen,I though the same thing,its just a damn publicity stunt.He will not get away with "killing " Michael Jackson,some deranged crazy fan is going to take him out,please believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions