Michael Jackson+Wig??...I think not

• 62 Replies

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer

Re: Michael Jackson+Wig??...I think not

• on: February 25, 2010, 12:44:08 AM
What the heck are some of you guys here? F#@king Mental retards!?....

I said that this is  a duplicate thread and I satrted a thread by the same name that got locked.....Coz whats happening here is pretty much what happened there......Some peope became LOGIC BLIND.........And started bashing me instead.......Started thinking that I was some kind of a racist.....

I have already justified myself there and You can read it all you want over here

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4396

Personally I reallt dont feel the need to apologize to a bunch of dickheads, but since I cant put up with this kind of shit anyway...so I will say this for ONE LAST TIME.....

If you get it fine....Else go get yourselves a CT SCAN for all I care........

I dont riticize MJ for not having hair......NO. Like many others, I never knew about the explicit deatils of his life.....Being born in a country on the other side of the globe, all that I cared about was his music and his talent.......Until recently, I never knew of his Lupus conditon........I'm not a cheap, remorseless and thoughtless monster....I dont give a damn to my own looks.....

I was born in 1991...By that time MJ was done with half his career.....And by the time I started following his music, He was done with his career.....And his music is all I knew and cared about. Like a lotta you, I never had the opprtunity to delve into details of his body or hair.............Therefore its but natural that I may be ignorant about a lot of his problems......There were a lotta things that I came to know only AFTER his death.

So I never really thought that he would feel the necessity to wear a wig......And when I saw certain sites on the web drawing STUPID caricatures of him...showing him bald. I got irked....I didnt like it and so decided to express my feelings here. If I hav done something wrong in doing that I humbly apologise....But some of you guys misunderstood my intentions.....Thats f#@king embarassing....and disgusting as well.

Its even more pathetic that I have to offer explanations for something that was never intended. Its NOT I who is obsessed with his hair being there or not there...Its they who fail to understand MJ as a person and pass cheap remarks and jeer him.....It irritates me that you people thought me to be one of those bastards.....Is it a crime to let people know your feelings over here.?

DO NOT HATE MJ for wearing a wig, if he wears one. I was under the impression that he didnt and so I didnt think that certain people(NOT FROM THIS FORUM) needed to make fun of him because of that. From your replies so far it seems that me trying to clarify what I thoughtt to be one of the many defaming myths surrounding him has not gone down well with a lotta you......Forget it, You people formed hasty opionions without trying to understand what I was trying to say.

AND IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPEL LIKE YOU THAT MJ HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN.......BECASUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ OR UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF A PARTICULAR EVENT......I BET THE ONES WHO WERE BASHING ME HERE ALSO BASHED MJ OPENLY DURIG HIS HARD TIMES......THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE ONES......F@#KING IDIOTS... :twisted:

@MYKIDSMUM and @PINK TOIPAZ.....THIS LETTER DOES NOT ADDRESS YOU TWO.....COZ YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY RATIONAL READERS ON THIS THREAD...REAST OF THEM ARE OUT OF THEIR FREAKIN' MINDS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PinkTopaz

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 01:30:56 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"

I said that this is  a duplicate thread and I satrted a thread by the same name that got locked.....Coz whats happening here is pretty much what happened there......Some peope became LOGIC BLIND.........And started bashing me instead.......Started thinking that I was some kind of a racist.....

I have already justified myself there and You can read it all you want over here

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... =49&t=4396

Personally I reallt dont feel the need to apologize to a bunch of dickheads, but since I cant put up with this kind of shit anyway...so I will say this for ONE LAST TIME.....

I dont riticize MJ for not having hair......NO. Like many others, I never knew about the explicit deatils of his life.....Being born in a country on the other side of the globe, all that I cared about was his music and his talent.......Until recently, I never knew of his Lupus conditon........I'm not a cheap, remorseless and thoughtless monster....I dont give a damn to my own looks.....

I was born in 1991...By that time MJ was done with half his career.....And by the time I started following his music, He was done with his career.....And his music is all I knew and cared about. Like a lotta you, I never had the opprtunity to delve into details of his body or hair.............Therefore its but natural that I may be ignorant about a lot of his problems......There were a lotta things that I came to know only AFTER his death.

So I never really thought that he would feel the necessity to wear a wig......And when I saw certain sites on the web drawing STUPID caricatures of him...showing him bald. I got irked....I didnt like it and so decided to express my feelings here. If I hav done something wrong in doing that I humbly apologise....But some of you guys misunderstood my intentions.....Thats f#@king embarassing....and disgusting as well.

Its even more pathetic that I have to offer explanations for something that was never intended. Its NOT I who is obsessed with his hair being there or not there...Its they who fail to understand MJ as a person and pass cheap remarks and jeer him.....It irritates me that you people thought me to be one of those bastards.....Is it a crime to let people know your feelings over here.?

DO NOT HATE MJ for wearing a wig, if he wears one. I was under the impression that he didnt and so I didnt think that certain people(NOT FROM THIS FORUM) needed to make fun of him because of that. From your replies so far it seems that me trying to clarify what I thoughtt to be one of the many defaming myths surrounding him has not gone down well with a lotta you......Forget it, You people formed hasty opionions without trying to understand what I was trying to say.

AND IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPEL LIKE YOU THAT MJ HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN.......BECASUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ OR UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF A PARTICULAR EVENT......I BET THE ONES WHO WERE BASHING ME HERE ALSO BASHED MJ OPENLY DURIG HIS HARD TIMES......THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE ONES......F@#KING IDIOTS... :twisted:

@MYKIDSMUM and @PINK TOIPAZ.....THIS LETTER DOES NOT ADDRESS YOU TWO.....COZ YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY RATIONAL READERS ON THIS THREAD...REAST OF THEM ARE OUT OF THEIR FREAKIN' MINDS.
Doc, I know exactly how you feel- I'll admit it, I've only been a fan for a year and four months.. and I wasn't born anywhere near the start of his career, either, I'm glad I can at least sympathize with you.. What I put in bold are what I think, too, I just severely dislike all this about MJ wearing a wig, I hope that somehow it isn't true but it probably is.. but ignore my dumbness, I just wanted to tell you this because your post really clicked with me, in fact I had recently thought about making a thread just like this, LOL!

mykidsmum

• on: February 25, 2010, 12:18:11 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Doc, I know exactly how you feel- I'll admit it, I've only been a fan for a year and four months.. and I wasn't born anywhere near the start of his career, either, I'm glad I can at least sympathize with you.. What I put in bold are what I think, too, I just severely dislike all this about MJ wearing a wig, I hope that somehow it isn't true but it probably is.. but ignore my dumbness, I just wanted to tell you this because your post really clicked with me, in fact I had recently thought about making a thread just like this, LOL!
wow Dr. Death.  I know you and I have had words on the other post and I can see where you are coming from.  Some people get on my case for thinking this thread is important, I thought the one you originally posted was important as well.  Why?  Many reasons.  The most important is truth.  I myself want truth no matter if it shocking or disturbing.  Failure to see truth or to pass it over or not to see it because it is uncomfortable or not what you would LIKE to see is not the way to "investigate."  Second.  MJ's life is all about pain and suffering and I for one want to know what caused it.  I am not the type of person who takes people for what they are on the outside.  I'm the person who wants to know why people do the things they do and what makes them tick.  Why was MJ so lonely, what hurt his soul, how did he suffer with Lupus and hairloss and how did it effect him, how did this contribute to who he was and where we are now.  Do I worry about embarrassing MJ...no because this is not a "fan site" this is an INVESTIGATION site and there is NO investigation that doesn't enter into the personal space of someone being investigated, so for all those who have a problem viewing my pictures that I labeled or anything "personal" about MJ......go to a real "I love MJ fan site"  where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
Dr Death and Topaz...it's debates with fans like you (sorry if I ever lost my temper) that keep the information coming and I feel, if there is anything to be found about MJ, debates like the ones we have had will get us there.

Offline PinkTopaz

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 10:11:30 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

wow Dr. Death.  I know you and I have had words on the other post and I can see where you are coming from.  Some people get on my case for thinking this thread is important, I thought the one you originally posted was important as well.  Why?  Many reasons.  The most important is truth.  I myself want truth no matter if it shocking or disturbing.  Failure to see truth or to pass it over or not to see it because it is uncomfortable or not what you would LIKE to see is not the way to "investigate."  Second.  MJ's life is all about pain and suffering and I for one want to know what caused it.  I am not the type of person who takes people for what they are on the outside.  I'm the person who wants to know why people do the things they do and what makes them tick.  Why was MJ so lonely, what hurt his soul, how did he suffer with Lupus and hairloss and how did it effect him, how did this contribute to who he was and where we are now.  Do I worry about embarrassing MJ...no because this is not a "fan site" this is an INVESTIGATION site and there is NO investigation that doesn't enter into the personal space of someone being investigated, so for all those who have a problem viewing my pictures that I labeled or anything "personal" about MJ......go to a real "I love MJ fan site"  where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
Dr Death and Topaz...it's debates with fans like you (sorry if I ever lost my temper) that keep the information coming and I feel, if there is anything to be found about MJ, debates like the ones we have had will get us there.
Thanks, MKM. I always feel proud to say that it didn't take the 25th/hoax to open my eyes about MJ, I was hooked on and fascinated by him the moment I became a fan. I love him so and I pray every day that his suffering has been less than we know.. I always pray about things I feel like that, even if they're silly..

Offline andy1andy2

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 11:54:03 PM
It really doesn't make any bit of difference to me if Michael wore a wig or not and I don't understand why this post had to turn into such a big debate, I mean does him wearing a wig or not make him any better or less of a human being? I think not. So lets all remember that it's all about the L.O.V.E. :)

mykidsmum

• on: February 26, 2010, 12:01:55 AM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
It really doesn't make any bit of difference to me if Michael wore a wig or not and I don't understand why this post had to turn into such a big debate, I mean does him wearing a wig or not make him any better or less of a human being? I think not. So lets all remember that it's all about the L.O.V.E. :)
LOL...I guess you are one of those...  I guess you didn't read my post all the way thru...LOL...this is a quote from it...LOL
......go to a real "I love MJ fan site" where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.

Offline Mercurial

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 01:09:06 AM
darn it. :| i was supposed to reply to you but i fell asleep. :roll:
DEBACLE

Offline andy1andy2

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 02:19:47 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
LOL...I guess you are one of those...  I guess you didn't read my post all the way thru...LOL...this is a quote from it...LOL
......go to a real "I love MJ fan site" where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
I was just trying to be polite with that last sentence.And thats all I have to say about that.Case closed for me.

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 04:55:15 AM
I really dont expect dunderheads to get my point.........

WARNING:

COMPULSIVE   NITWITS   STAY    AWAY... :evil:

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 04:29:30 PM
I really dont expect dunderheads to get my point.........

WARNING:

COMPULSIVE   NITWITS   STAY    AWAY... :evil:
Can't you just stop giving names to people calm down/ :)

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 11:51:32 PM
....If only some of you would have got the point straightaway......Things would have been more convinient. :|

Offline Mercurial

• Hoaxer

• on: February 27, 2010, 12:05:57 AM
Umm what?oh no way dude.Eh you better not be referring with all that name calling Crap.You NEED to take a chill pill or else this topic is going to the get shut down like the other one.i dont see why people keep on blabbing on.darn you cellphone,i cant put in all of my input.
DEBACLE

Offline Doctor Death

• Hoaxer

• on: February 27, 2010, 02:20:53 AM
Look Honey....I dont start the silly shit....I just wanna have a healthy discussion.

Why dont you go reserve you precious advice for those people who start dissing me all over the place for nothing?

For some people here, politeness seems to be a cardinal sin......So you gotta talk to them in a language they understand.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal