No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: NEW TIAI REDIRECT FOR 2/24
February 24, 2010, 02:08:34 AM
I'm wondering what we should do with this.
Maybe we should listen to the text carefully?
Or maybe this song was chosen as final song because
"They don't really care about Michael" ?  I'm not sure
what to think of it :)
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:22:07 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

February 24, 2010, 05:45:39 AM
The audio is different from what's used in the film. During the "History" part is a different excerpt from "Pictures at an Exhibition" his "HOOO!" at the start of this part also does not match. The end section where he sings the 'ad lib bits' "deep in the fire" (or whatever he sings there) can be heard fully unlinke in the film where some of it is not audible. Also the footage is edited together differently from the film. IMO the audio from this is taken from either a studio version (inc demos) or an older concert. It is not the same as in the film. The reason I believe this is from a studio version is that it does not quite match and also after the line "He would not let this be" you can hear the exact same breathing (2 short breaths) that Michael does on the studio take (even though it is later on and the song doesn't run together the way it does in this excerpt), I have the accapealla and you can hear them clearly (Just before the "deep in the fire" bit)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

February 24, 2010, 06:33:38 AM
Quote from: "Solid121"
The audio is different from what's used in the film. During the "History" part is a different excerpt from "Pictures at an Exhibition" his "HOOO!" at the start of this part also does not match. The end section where he sings the 'ad lib bits' "deep in the fire" (or whatever he sings there) can be heard fully unlinke in the film where some of it is not audible. Also the footage is edited together differently from the film. IMO the audio from this is taken from either a studio version (inc demos) or an older concert. It is not the same as in the film. The reason I believe this is from a studio version is that it does not quite match and also after the line "He would not let this be" you can hear the exact same breathing (2 short breaths) that Michael does on the studio take (even though it is later on and the song doesn't run together the way it does in this excerpt), I have the accapealla and you can hear them clearly (Just before the "deep in the fire" bit)

Yeah i noticed that before..its totally diferent, even the audio when M.L.K talk its a diferent background in the dvd..
and i think this last redirections are focused on the 777 of his shirt..if u look at 1:26 , he take out the side of the coat where is located the 777 .... maybe a coincidence..maybe not  
(sorry for my english)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 07:31:11 AM
Wow. I was just looking at that rehearsal for the umpteenth time, the other night.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

paula-c

February 24, 2010, 10:23:28 AM
"In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation" ... , "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation" ...  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 10:27:36 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
"In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation" ... , "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation" ...  :?:

I think that is the significant part about it. The message. Also I keep listening to one line where it really sounds like he's singing "I'm dead to remind you". I think someone pointed that out in a different topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 24, 2010, 11:39:12 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I keep listening to one line where it really sounds like he's singing "I'm dead to remind you". I think someone pointed that out in a different topic.
At which part do you think he says that, I mean minutes and seconds, could you please tell me (sorry don't know how to express myself in english...)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--

February 24, 2010, 12:29:21 PM
dont know what to make of this!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 08:55:09 PM
Quote from: "Solid121"
Its definitely different. There's a different camera shot that stays on Orianthi and blocks the view to the stage for a bit. On the TII DVD, the camera shows Michael going over to her.

And like you said, "Pictures at an Exhibition" is different as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A thought regarding the latest TIAI redirect
February 25, 2010, 12:35:18 AM
OK, So I am talking about the latest TIAI redirect that takes us to a video on YouTube tited  "The FINAL Rehearsal"

My thoughts on this are :

From the evidence gathred so far, we can all safely say that this is perhaps the biggest hoax that we'll ever see in our lives......Honestly we've had a great time.

Remeber the dancers tweeting about a BIIIG surprise in March....regarding their rehearsals???

Well I think its TIME for BAMSDAY.......And what the title of this video is trying to tell us is that PREPARATIONS ARE IN THE FINAL STAGE, AND IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOU SEE MJ......BECAUSE REHEARSAL MEANS TO PREPARE....AND FINAL REHEARSAL MEANS THAT THE PREPARATIONS HAVE REACHED THE FINAL LEVEL......AND IN A FEW DAYS ....

BBBBAAAAMMMM 1111  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A thought regarding the latest TIAI redirect
February 25, 2010, 01:34:13 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
OK, So I am talking about the latest TIAI redirect that takes us to a video on YouTube tited  "The FINAL Rehearsal"

From the evidence gathred so far, we can all safely say that this is perhaps the biggest hoax that we'll ever see in our lives......Honestly we've had a great time.

Remeber the dancers tweeting about a BIIIG surprise in March....regarding their rehearsals???

Well I think its TIME for BAMSDAY.......And what the title of this video is trying to tell us is that PREPARATIONS ARE IN THE FINAL STAGE, AND IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOU SEE MJ......BECAUSE REHEARSAL MEANS TO PREPARE....AND FINAL REHEARSAL MEANS THAT THE PREPARATIONS HAVE REACHED THE FINAL LEVEL......AND IN A FEW DAYS ....

Holy Cooooowwwww! I was wondering and wondering and that makes seeense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 02:18:17 AM
I saw a glaring difference between this clip and the one shown in the film....in the film, I distinctly remember that at the very end, after the car horns honk and you hear KO saying, "Hold for applause, hold for applause"....just as the lights go down, Michael got a big, sweet smile on his face...I remember it well because it was a favorite moment in the movie for me...

Now go look at this clip...

THE SMILE IS GONE!

My interpretation of this is that Michael is serious now...."dead serious".

Your thoughts please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 25, 2010, 03:13:03 AM
Hello World:
 :geek:

“All I wanna say is they don’t care about US!” ( All of US!)

"In what will go down in HISTORY as the greatest demonstration for FREEDOM! In our nation” ( For ALL of US!)

“Some things In LIFE they just don’t wanna see.”

Meaning the Govt. and some of us don’t wanna see or accept the truth that they have lied to us throughout history.

Question the history books! :?:

(If) We continue to stay in denial it gives governments control over us through media and fear!  :evil:

If MLK JR. was ALIVE he wouldn't let this be!

Since he is NOT and WE are WE CAN"T LET THIS BE! :mrgreen:

Love u!

Peace :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A thought regarding the latest TIAI redirect
February 25, 2010, 07:35:43 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"

Good theory!!
Also, this is today's (Feb 25) redirect....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the 22nd we were redirected to the shirt picture from the poster (left hand side of his jacket)
On the 23rd we were redirected to the photo of Michael shown in the centre of the poster
On the 24th we were redirected to the Final Rehearsal of This Is It video
And today we are redirected to the This Is It Poster "LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE"

I know we're not supposed to mention her (!) but BOW says something big regarding the hoax, not necessarily BAM, will happen in MARCH!!!!

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions