uri geller
January 12, 2010, 07:04:37 AM
hi, I just visited his site
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and saw his comments and pictures with Michael and what I've found weird is the date from the top of the page
"IN MEMORY
OF MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009
2009-03-01 17:38"  :shock:

Do you have any ideea why is this date posted? maybe mistake?

because the date to this article seems correct:
"The Weekly News
Paris Jackson, spoonbender app
2009-08-22 4:47"

Then I saw his tweeter account with this message:
"Michael Jackson passing 25 6 09= 22=1111 !! Check my web site for the 1111 phenomenon.
8:39 PM Jun 26th, 2009 from txt"

and this from his site: "I would like to point out that its happened again
the day of Michael Jackson passing: 25 06 09  2+5+6+9= 22     11 11"

I'm not so sure what he means with that, I don't have time to read his article on this, but I don't think it's a clue, just wanted to  share...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

Re: uri geller
January 12, 2010, 07:23:07 AM
I'm not sure about the date, and I know MJ broke ties with Uri after the Bashir documentary, but he wrote one of the nicest things I've seen from someone who really knew him...

Michael Jackson was one of my dearest and closest friends, a man I loved so dearly that when Hanna and I were married in 2001 (after 30 years of unbreakable togetherness, and two children) it was to Michael we turned as best man. That day brought the tensions which were inevitable with Michael's haphazard, chaotic entourage: he arrived several hours late, by which time my guests — including Nigel Mansell, Dave Stewart, David Blaine and Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues — had already polished off the wedding feast.

But it was that day, amid the excitement of our marriage vows, which gave me a glimpse of the real Michael Jackson, the man who adored his fans and drew all his strength from their affection.

Two ingenious young Germans broke into my home. We had posted security guards all round the perimeter of the grounds, and we were tolerating half a dozen paparazzi who were pointing lenses like cannon barrels over the privet hedge by the Thames, and there were a few girls perched in the riverbank trees too, with nothing to see but the marquee and a helicopter.

A steady stream of guests drove up to our gates and announced their names to the guards. The Germans, a boy and a girl, were clever and brazen – they hung around to hear a couple announce themselves, walked away for 20 minutes, then came back and presented themselves under the same names. Hanna's brother, Shipi, saw them walking down our long driveway: “Who’s that?” he demanded nervously, but by then the Germans were inside, and we didn’t want a scene. Not in front of the paparazzi. Not on my wedding day. If these guys were willing to behave themselves ... and they were, but they pleaded to be allowed close enough to say hi to Michael when the ceremony had been concluded.

Michael did more than say hi. He beckoned them to him, embraced each of them gently, accepted their gifts graciously and posed for their cameras. He told them he truly valued their friendship, thanked them for taking such risks to bring him presents, and smiled a blessing upon each of them.

The great tragedy of his life is that Michael was not permitted to be the simple, humble man that at heart he always was. Instead, he was driven to stardom at ten years old by an ambitious father, and dogged by controversy all his life. I believe the media must take much of the blame for his slow destruction and eventual death: with his sanity buffeted and his health wracked by the global bullying, it is incredible to me that Michael stayed as normal as he was.

I was particularly angered by the way he was mocked and vilified for the colour of his skin. Whether it was the cosmetic bleaching or the rare disease vitiligo which altered his appearance, I have to condemn his critics as racist — that's the only word for people who judge others by their colour.

In the hours that followed his death — and I was up all night, talking to TV reporters all over the world — the controversy is ebbing away. Michael's legend is being redefined, in a positive light. It is his music which shines.

We will remember Michael Jackson for his heart-lifting songs, for his breath-taking dance moves, for his achingly poignant lyrics, for his magnetic, mesmeric charisma. We will remember how he could draw love from millions of fans and turn that into pure music energy. We will remember him as an icon, an idol and a unique phenomenon.

He existed in a world of cosmic celebrity. I remember the aftershow party, at New York's Tavern on the Green in Central Park, following his 2001 concert: Liza Minnelli gave me a long squeeze and a kiss that made me tingle for days. Marlon Brando looked awesome as he left the stage. He greeted me but at the same time stared through my face, like some deity carved from a mountain with sightless, granite eyes.

Liz Taylor, though in a wheelchair, was still a great beauty. Her presence seemed supernatural too, but unlike Brando she was very approachable. “You have to come down to my home again,” she ordered, “and unbend all the cutlery from your last visit!” I spent much of the evening talking Hebrew with her bodyguards – all ex-Mossad Israeli secret service men, the toughest in the world.

One exceptional memory will never leave me. Michael had a magical imagination, filled with Hollywood images and children's dreams. The immediate thing that struck me when I walked into his hotel suite at our first meeting was the immense poster of E.T. bicycling over a full moon. Beside it stood an eight-foot cardboard cutout of Anakin Skywalker, peeping from behind the robes of Darth Maul. Michael adored the concept of space travel — even his trademark dance was called the Moonwalk. And when the prospect of a rocket voyage to the moon itself became a brief, tantalising reality, Michael was like a rich kid in a sweet shop — he wanted it all and he wanted it now.

I have an answerphone message, recorded at about 3am, with Michael's whisper barely audible above the transatlantic crackle: “Uri Geller, this is Michael Jackson calling. Please, I wish, I pray that we do the moon trip. I want to be the first one to do it in the pop world. All these people are trying to do it, I want to be first! Please! I love you.”

He truly believed it was possible, and part of his magic was the mesmeric, hypnotic force of his charisma, which made everyone else believe the impossible too. He never did make that trip to the moon, but Michael and I discussed life after death on several occasions and I know he believed that our souls are indestructible. Our energy lives after us.

Somewhere in the beyond, Michael's star is burning with all his unquenchable briliance.

There's another interesting commentary he wrote about Michael...I especially love the part about his fans... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 19, 2010, 03:58:37 PM
I JUST READ IN THE DUTCH TELEGRAPH NEWSPAPER THAT URI GELLER IS ACCUSING CNN ,BECAUSE ARNOLD KLEIN TOLD THEM IN AN INTERVIEUW THAT URI GOT PAID FOR BETRAYING MICHAEL !! AND HE TOLD SOME OTHER( LIES) ABOUT URI..
HMM I WONDER WHO IS LYING  :evil: :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

January 21, 2010, 06:19:47 AM
Sometimes Uri comes across as hypocritical. He writes so nice things and says so nice things about Michael, but I think he valued the spotlights more than this friendship.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

MJLover1990

January 21, 2010, 07:16:43 AM
I don't trust Uri Geller, I have a feeling he had full control over Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 07:25:18 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

2nd this.

Michael always looked either miserable or in a trance when around Uri.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

February 23, 2010, 01:14:40 AM
Ok I know this is a bit upsetting but here goes- btw this is a quote from another group.

" I have grown more weary of MJs involvement with Geller after watching this video. I wasn’t looking for this, it fell in my lap.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFQ5djAZQ8&feature=related> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Starts around 3:45. Basically Geller was a Secret Psychic Spy and worked for the CIA. Although this video has nothing to do with MJ, the documentarian in the video states that he was in contact with Geller post 911 and Geller told him that he had been “reactivated”.

Based on my recent research of the technologies Geller was into, it is plausible that he could’ve been controlling MJs thoughts and behaviors. He admits to having hypnotized MJ. How many times? Did he program MJ to do/say some of the things that were so out of character? Geller admitted that he asked MJ about the Chandler case while he  had him under hypnosis, without MJs permission to do so. What else did he do? It is absolutely possible that MJ could’ve been programmed to do certain things (the balcony incident in Germany) with these techniques. The techniques can be used to cause general mental distress and insomnia.

If it piques your curiosity at all, research the techniques and how one can be “triggered” to do anything they’ve been programmed to do with a queue as simple as a smell, a word, a sound, etc.

I’m reminded of Geller’s comment to The Sun stating that “they” (who are they?) were working on installing subliminal messages into MJs music to end the global economic crisis. This was Dec 08 and MJ had cut ties with him 5 years prior, after the Bashir fraudumentary, which ironically Geller orchestrated.

And another comment he made- the next “plan” for MJ was a peace mission to the Middle East with Boteach. This was Dec 01 and MJ had already kicked Boteach to the curb for bankrupting the charity. And apparently after Geller had been “reactivated”."

Distressing indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 04:39:04 PM
THIS FRIDAY FEBRUARY 25 THERE IS A PROGRAMME ON DUTCH TELEVISION WITH URI GELLER AND ITS ABOUT HIS SO CALLED FRIENDSHIP WITH MICHAEL JACKSON ,IT SHOWS FOOTAGE OF THE RE- MARRIAGE BETWEEN URI AND HIS WIFE AND URI SHOWS HOW HE BECAME MJ HIS FRIEND OR SOMETHING ...MAYBE ITS INTERSTING .. I WILL POST IT HERE  SINCE IT IS ENGLISH SPOKEN...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 23, 2010, 04:42:50 PM
i want to vomit  watch here it comes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 04:43:27 PM
Isnt there a connection between Geller, Bashir and Mottolla?

Somthing about Geller introduced him to Bashir and Bashir brother was a driver for Motolla?..  or something like that.

Uri Gellar is a complete idiot and most people see through him in the UK.  He is completely self promoting and self absorbed.
I remember MJ coming to London in 2002 and hanging with Gellar and it flabbergasted me... why was MJ with this idiot?

Gelllar also likes to flaunt his so called connections to Princess Diana and the Al Fayeds...    and i know Mj was fascinated with Diana so that is the only reason i can think of for why MJ associated with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 23, 2010, 05:01:08 PM
when i watched  that programme my friend michael Jackson  Michael looked somber and very unhappy i thought then he suddenly sprang in to life at the football ground and  gave a wonderfull speech
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 05:11:54 PM
:oops: O SOME OF YOU ALREADY SAW THIS PROGRAMME ???  WELL I AM GONNA WATCH BUT I DONT EXPECT MUCH OF IT I SUPPOSE SINCE  YOU ARE GONNA VOMIT   :shock:
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: "ni-co-le"
:oops: O SOME OF YOU ALREADY SAW THIS PROGRAMME ???  WELL I AM GONNA WATCH BUT I DONT EXPECT MUCH OF IT I SUPPOSE SINCE  YOU ARE GONNA VOMIT   :shock:
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

It was on British Tv not long after June 25th...   another example of Uri Gellers self promotion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 23, 2010, 05:49:56 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

2nd this.

Michael always looked either miserable or in a trance when around Uri.   :?

I absolutely agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions