What does everybody here think??
February 23, 2010, 07:07:41 PM
Hey I'm new and this is my first topic.  What I was hoping to do here is just find out what everybody's idea is to what happened.  Or I guess, just post what you think Michael did, why he did it, how he did it and so forth.  There are so many things to think about and there are endless possibilities so my basic reason for doing this is so that maybe somebody's idea could persuade me in another direction.  But first I'll just post one of my possible explanations.  I'll try to make it short and too the point also, we have all done so much reading in the past 8 months.  

So I am in between if he is really alive or not.  I can't say he is dead because there is no proof.  I can't say he is alive because even though there are many clues and hints, nothing is solid.  But of course I am leaning more towards alive, otherwise I would most likely not be here.  I do believe that many people are in on this, but of course it's too hard to actually say who as many things simply could be coincidences.  But one thing that I have been seeing lately is about Arnold Schwarzennegar (sorry if spelled wrong).  I honestly think that he could be a bigger part in this than we think.  Michael has the ability to be close to anybody he wants, so why not the governor of California.  Something really big to me that I read about a long time ago was that Michael had a very blatant death threat for when he was to perform at the O2.  If this is true, then why wouldn't he want to back out of this?  I would certainly not perform if I get a death threat from somebody.  Also, I believe that Michael could have physically done all the shows depending on the time off between shows, I just don't think he wanted to.  10....sure.  50......no thank you.  I don't believe a lot of what I heard and I think it is in TII when somebody says Michael agreed to do 50 shows as long as the Guinness World record book would record it and something else that I don't recall.  I find that hard to believe.  I don't think he knew that 50 shows would come out of this agreement.  
I believe in a lot of the clues, but not all of them of course.  One clue that I just saw, or atleast I think it is a clue is on TMZ with the Kardashian's going to the Jackson's bday party is that Michael Jackson's name is bold along with tito and the Kardashian girls.  I find this odd because to me it seems like it is hinting that those highlighted names were all at the party....just something to think about.  Check out the article if you haven't already.  
So I guess overall what happened is my opinion is something like the witness protection program, or maybe actually the witness protection program, just altered a little for MJ.  I honestly do think that he is either living at Neverland or with his parents.  I don't see why that would be so crazy.  A lot of people could say that's insane, but is it really?  Everyone is thinking that he could be overseas and such, but couldn't he basically be hiding in plain sight??  I think he could be.  If he did fake his death, his children still need him.  He needs to be there for them.  He can't just jet off and leave them be for so long.  He's not that kind of parent.  But if this is the case, I think we should definitely consider Arnold as a main piece to the getaway to Michael's "great adventure".  So I'm gonna stop there and hope that people read this and maybe even agree.  
I also want to add and hope that with whatever is posted in here that nobody bashes anybody else's theories or ideas.  Nobody knows for sure what happened so anything is possible at this point.  I'm just interested to hear anything and to learn what everybody else thinks about this whole fiasco.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What does everybody here think??
February 24, 2010, 06:15:48 PM
58 views and nobody has an opinion on what happened?  Sometimes you wonder why you even try to communicate with people.  It just shows how many people on here are that rude to just ignore something like this.  What a shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 06:41:57 PM
First of all Welcome I've been a member of this forum and the original forum and its good to see people are starting to question what happened on June 25th.
As for your post I think MJ faked his death to get away from the powers who were out to kill him. He signed the O2 contact knowing he wasn't going to do any shows. It was a way of going out with a bang!  For years he told people there were people who wanted him dead, so instead of waiting for them to do it, he did it himself and he made sure it happend after he proved to the world that he could still pull an audience and he could still put on one heck of a show.  That's what I think.
FYI maybe no one is responding because the title isn't Wow! enough. Members tend to respond to the OMG! or the Check this out. But don't take it personal. There's a good bunch of people here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 07:02:00 PM
@ mikestanek1
don't be discouraged, sometimes it takes people awhile to post their thoughts, so please continue to post :)

I would like to say that it's going to be next to impossible to condense 8 mos. of evidence into one post, but this forum is filled with posts that will definitely help you make a determination. From your post it is easy to tell that you have a very investigative mind and that is exactly what we need here on the forum :D
Personally, I have no doubt in my mind that Michael is alive,
my reasons are:
the laughter of family at the memorial and funeral, all of the slip ups by the family, "Dave Dave" on LKL, the shady court proceedings, and the list goes on...
It's a real rollercoaster ride, but for me it's absolutely worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 07:42:56 PM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
58 views and nobody has an opinion on what happened?  Sometimes you wonder why you even try to communicate with people.  It just shows how many people on here are that rude to just ignore something like this.  What a shame.

Hi - please don't think that the lack of response has anything to do with your post. I was one that looked at it yesterday...while I was on break from work. I needed time to think about what you said and find time to respond. Here I am now.

You mention the Governor of California - that is a great suggestion. If there is a threat that forced him into Witness Protection, the Governor might have knowledge "if" the threat involved California in some way.  Where did you hear that there was a specific threat for the 02? I haven't heard that but if it's true it's very reasonable to believe he did it for safety reasons.

I am not sure what his reasons might have been but I'm almost certain that it involved possible death threats probably centered around his music catalog. We hear people (and even Michael in a recording) saying they want him dead but I have never heard the actual death threat so that is speculation on my part. However, it's safe to say that he felt threatened enough to tell people about it.  I believe Sony and AEG are at the heart of this and I hope to high heaven that Michael is alive and that he's teaching the world a huge lesson about the media, Sony and the powers that be in the music industry.

As far as why I believe, there are too many unanswered questions. I didn't follow Michael closely for the past 20 years but I remained a respectful bystander who always thought he was unjustly treated by the media. On June 25th I was devastated upon hearing the news. It was as if a family member died. Pretty strange for someone who was a casual fan, right? In November I still had no closure and it bothered me that every time I saw the family or friends on TV they would be so bubbly with joy. I was grieving more than they seemed to be. The first thing that made my mind start to question was the ambulance picture. At the time I believed he was dead and it still made me do a double take when I saw that picture. The other thing was Dave Dave. I still thought Michael was gone and I had heard of Dave Dave but when he came on Larry King I instantly thought....he reminds me of Michael. Since then there have been many other things but that is what started my search for the truth. And we know, the truth will prevail in the end. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 25, 2010, 12:42:00 AM
You guys are very polite.  Thank you for replying.  And sorry for my second post but it just seemed so rude for 58 people to look at this and not even post anything at all about it.  I was at least hoping for a "good thought" or "this is what I think".  But I understand.  I haven't been a member for long but have been reading on here for months.  I didn't read everything posted here yet because I've been up for 20 hours and need a break, but I did skim it real quick and will read everything thoroughly tomorrow when I get a chance.  Thanks for replying.  And I did notice one thing in a post that caught my eye. LAUGHTER! Some could say it's laughter to hide pain, but I think most of us can agree that it's more or a mischievous laughter, as in "haha we know what is going on but we and the media are feeding you other things".  I think laughter is greatly important.  Thanks again to those who replied and I am sorry once again for having hard feelings for anybody who didn't reply, I just got upset =[

Mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:07:18 AM
Ok I just got a chance to read everything.  Very good.  voiceforthesilent, I am not sure where I heard about the O2 threat.  I either read it somewhere or somebody else posted it a long time ago.  It doesn't mean it's true, but from what I remember it was a written letter sent to his house I believe.  It's hard to believe somebody would do that.  What a terrible world we live in.  Which is most likely another reason for the death hoax, to "heal the world" so to speak.  And I agree with Dave Dave and Murray.  Many however thought that Dave was actually Michael in disguise on LKL.  However, if you do believe that, you should watch again and notice Dave's hands in the video.  They are completely deformed, something that you couldn't really disguise.  I don't think MJ would go through all of that to be honest.  However, I do believe that he is directing everything and that's where the real life movie comes in to play.  A lot of what the players are saying sounds like it would be directly from MJ.  So death hoax wise, it's true that he is the director in this movie, or we are being played with on a large level.  We'll see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

February 25, 2010, 09:12:05 AM
Hi, and welcome to you  ;)  When i saw the ambulance pic I knew that there was something wrong, and as the days went by , the feeling got worse.  And it was a relief, that others also felt the same. I wont give up, and I guess I'm here untill the site goes down or something like that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

pepper

February 26, 2010, 03:46:02 PM
Many however thought that Dave was actually Michael in disguise on LKL.  However, if you do believe that, you should watch again and notice Dave's hands in the video.  They are completely deformed, something that you couldn't really disguise.  I don't think MJ would go through all of that to be honest.  

Oh! mikestanek1! You need to check out this video at 1:56, especially around 3:15 where it compares the hands of "DaveDave" and "LKL DaveDave".  Yes, it is in German, but a picture says a 1000 words in any language.  What do you think?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 04:36:51 PM
Quote from: "pepper"
Many however thought that Dave was actually Michael in disguise on LKL.  However, if you do believe that, you should watch again and notice Dave's hands in the video.  They are completely deformed, something that you couldn't really disguise.  I don't think MJ would go through all of that to be honest.  

Oh! mikestanek1! You need to check out this video at 1:56, especially around 3:15 where it compares the hands of "DaveDave" and "LKL DaveDave".  Yes, it is in German, but a picture says a 1000 words in any language.  What do you think?

Hey I don't see anything too conclusive in that video to change my mind.  They compare his hands but they are the same.  They highlight the left hand and then compare it to the right hand which doesn't really help since they aren't the same.  I don't think Michael was Dave on LKL, I really don't.  Colored contacts of course would be the reason for the change of eye color, that is easy.  I just don't think they would go through all of that and disguise Michael fake hands and everything.  It seems a little too much.  But you know what?  If I'm proved wrong then congratulations to everyone who was right!  That would be crazy if it was Michael on LKL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 11:16:31 PM
right now i don't what to think. if he fake his death i think is because the pressure around him. and  i heard this mj tapes. he is talking about him fear for hi life. maybe he knew something was going to happen to him and before they kill him . he fake his death. but  i think he is indeed with his children. and he'll comeback(hope so). interesting thing going to happen in dr murray case. if he is found guilty sadly i think mj is no longer with us. bc i don't mj would an innocent go to prison. so we'll what happens in this case.
good post . there's so many clues and theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 07:54:05 PM
Yeah sometimes I think he shouldn't even come back just for safety reasons.  But I'd love to see him to movies and his short films if he did come back.  I would advise him to stay away from live concerts just in case.  People are crazy these days and you never know what bad things could happen.  He needs to watch out for his children, that's number one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2010, 06:34:41 AM
Hey I'm new and this is my first topic.  What I was hoping to do here is just find out what everybody's idea is to what happened.  Or I guess, just post what you think Michael did, why he did it, how he did it and so forth.  There are so many things to think about and there are endless possibilities so my basic reason for doing this is so that maybe somebody's idea could persuade me in another direction.  But first I'll just post one of my possible explanations.  I'll try to make it short and too the point also, we have all done so much reading in the past 8 months.  

So I am in between if he is really alive or not.  I can't say he is dead because there is no proof.  I can't say he is alive because even though there are many clues and hints, nothing is solid.  But of course I am leaning more towards alive, otherwise I would most likely not be here.  I do believe that many people are in on this, but of course it's too hard to actually say who as many things simply could be coincidences.  But one thing that I have been seeing lately is about Arnold Schwarzennegar (sorry if spelled wrong).  I honestly think that he could be a bigger part in this than we think.  Michael has the ability to be close to anybody he wants, so why not the governor of California.  Something really big to me that I read about a long time ago was that Michael had a very blatant death threat for when he was to perform at the O2.  If this is true, then why wouldn't he want to back out of this?  I would certainly not perform if I get a death threat from somebody.  Also, I believe that Michael could have physically done all the shows depending on the time off between shows, I just don't think he wanted to.  10....sure.  50......no thank you.  I don't believe a lot of what I heard and I think it is in TII when somebody says Michael agreed to do 50 shows as long as the Guinness World record book would record it and something else that I don't recall.  I find that hard to believe.  I don't think he knew that 50 shows would come out of this agreement.  
I believe in a lot of the clues, but not all of them of course.  One clue that I just saw, or atleast I think it is a clue is on TMZ with the Kardashian's going to the Jackson's bday party is that Michael Jackson's name is bold along with tito and the Kardashian girls.  I find this odd because to me it seems like it is hinting that those highlighted names were all at the party....just something to think about.  Check out the article if you haven't already.  
So I guess overall what happened is my opinion is something like the witness protection program, or maybe actually the witness protection program, just altered a little for MJ.  I honestly do think that he is either living at Neverland or with his parents.  I don't see why that would be so crazy.  A lot of people could say that's insane, but is it really?  Everyone is thinking that he could be overseas and such, but couldn't he basically be hiding in plain sight??  I think he could be.  If he did fake his death, his children still need him.  He needs to be there for them.  He can't just jet off and leave them be for so long.  He's not that kind of parent.  But if this is the case, I think we should definitely consider Arnold as a main piece to the getaway to Michael's "great adventure".  So I'm gonna stop there and hope that people read this and maybe even agree.  
I also want to add and hope that with whatever is posted in here that nobody bashes anybody else's theories or ideas.  Nobody knows for sure what happened so anything is possible at this point.  I'm just interested to hear anything and to learn what everybody else thinks about this whole fiasco.

If Michael was seriously threatened of course all those people coming to the O2 in London would be in danger, should the agressors planned the attack during one of his concerts! The mayor of London as well as the government of England would not allow a possible bloodbath and panic with so many people from all over the world in London.

Special witness protection programmes indeed need the help or approval of a Governor or even the President. And I think most people who know him personally agree that he would never be far away from his kids.
Emily XX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 16, 2010, 07:07:47 AM
Quote from: "andreita2994"
interesting thing going to happen in dr murray case. if he is found guilty sadly i think mj is no longer with us. bc i don't mj would an innocent go to prison. so we'll what happens in this case.
But we have to remember that it could also be part of the hoax, if he gets convicted.
He could've been hired just for that, to be the fall guy, do a few years in prison and then
get out filthy rich. We don't know..
I have been thinking like you for quite some time now, but the more I think about it the more
I start to doubt that Michael has to be dead if Murray gets convicted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angeleyes

April 16, 2010, 12:18:04 PM
You have a very interesting therory. I have been reading the F.B.I Files and i think it is somthing not to be ruled out, he was getting death threats so it is a possiblity  his face is known all around the world, so if you had to go into hideing what would you do to protect your children, and family, anything :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions