New New New :D
December 03, 2009, 12:28:16 AM
Hello :D well..I am completely new to this forum. I had joined MJHD about 3 days ago, and spent HOURS on it, then it closed >.< I didn't get a chance to make any friends :( But oh well hopefully I can make some here :) I can't believe I have completely been in the dark for 5 months! lol Good thing I am a fast learner. I think I have looked over most theories, forgive me if I get lost in a thread >.< Hopefully I can be a part of a New MJ Family <3 . I have spent the last couple months on the MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com , and I love them all of course, but not too many there believe he is alive, this subject has completely taken over my brain, and I would like to communicate with you all :) .Thank you for all the hard work you all have done, you are all brilliant  :mrgreen: My name is Natalie..and I'm always looking for new MJ Friends <3 , you can add me on....

Youtube Username is : dontxevenxtriip

Myspace: myspace.com/lowridergurl13

twitter/mjtp: teamedwardbabyy

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

<*We\'re Taking Over - We Have The Truth - This Is The Mission - To See It Through*We Miss You Michael!!>  

Re: New New New :D
December 03, 2009, 12:31:01 AM
Quote from: "take.me.to.neverland"
Hello :D well..I am completely new to this forum. I had joined MJHD about 3 days ago, and spent HOURS on it, then it closed >.< I didn't get a chance to make any friends :( But oh well hopefully I can make some here :) I can't believe I have completely been in the dark for 5 months! lol Good thing I am a fast learner. I think I have looked over most theories, forgive me if I get lost in a thread >.< Hopefully I can be a part of a New MJ Family <3 . I have spent the last couple months on the MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com , and I love them all of course, but not too many there believe he is alive, this subject has completely taken over my brain, and I would like to communicate with you all :) .Thank you for all the hard work you all have done, you are all brilliant  :mrgreen: My name is Natalie..and I'm always looking for new MJ Friends <3 , you can add me on....

Welcome to the Asylum...its going to be an adventure so buckle up for the ride..O and don't forget your straight jacket it will be needed :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 03, 2009, 12:39:17 AM

I think you'll make a lot of new friends on this site.  The people here are amazing and I have come to think of them as my friends, even though I have never met any of them.  Everyone is really supportive and respectful of each other and it's a comfortable place to be able to say what's on your mind without worry of recrimination.  Lol about you being "in the dark" for five months.  I didn't wake up myself until about one month ago.  This site not only gave me hope that my beloved michael is still alive, but proof that he is.  Soouza and Mo and all the rest really do some brilliant work and I am eternally grateful to them for starting this site.  

Nice to have you here, neverland.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 01:11:56 AM
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"

Welcome to the Asylum...its going to be an adventure so buckle up for the ride..O and don't forget your straight jacket it will be needed :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hahaha thank you :) I think I may already need a straight jacket! I have been taking in hoax information as much as I have been breathing for the past couple days lol!  :lol:  :lol: thank you for being so welcoming <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

<*We\'re Taking Over - We Have The Truth - This Is The Mission - To See It Through*We Miss You Michael!!>  

December 03, 2009, 01:13:51 AM
Quote from: "DawnMarie1121"

I think you'll make a lot of new friends on this site.  The people here are amazing and I have come to think of them as my friends, even though I have never met any of them.  Everyone is really supportive and respectful of each other and it's a comfortable place to be able to say what's on your mind without worry of recrimination.  Lol about you being "in the dark" for five months.  I didn't wake up myself until about one month ago.  This site not only gave me hope that my beloved michael is still alive, but proof that he is.  Soouza and Mo and all the rest really do some brilliant work and I am eternally grateful to them for starting this site.  

Nice to have you here, neverland.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Thank you for being so welcoming :D This new hope that Michael is alive is wonderful :D I am so excited to see what the future will bring <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

December 03, 2009, 02:04:30 AM
You'll enjoy your stay here :)...welcome!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 02:07:01 AM
i hope you enjoy your time with us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200][/size]SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS ACHING

Scream

December 03, 2009, 03:02:54 AM
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions