Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I found this article  please read
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'Dr. Death' plans to plastinate King of Pop
Published: 29 Jun 09 12:50 CET
Online: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Controversial Body Worlds creator Gunther von Hagens plans to preserve the late Michael Jackson’s body in a dancing pose for display using his plastination process, a spokesperson told The Local on Monday.

Crime handbook provokes fear of increased left-wing violence - National (5 Jun 10)
EADS to launch algae-powered airplane - Science & Technology (4 Jun 10)
Still rockin' on the Ring after 25 years - Society (4 Jun 10)
Shortly after the legendary pop entertainer was pronounced dead in Los Angeles, von Hagens released a statement revealing his personal assistant had been contacted by an anonymous member of Jackson’s management team about plastination some six months ago.

“During the phone conversation we were told about Michael Jackson’s interest to become plastinated after his death,” the statement said, adding Body Worlds did not confirm the King of Pop’s interest because the caller wished to remain anonymous and the body donation form is available online.

The validity of the call “is soon to be seen,” the statement added.

On Monday, Institute for Plastination press spokesperson Christiane Casott told The Local the organisation is still awaiting confirmation the King of Pop wanted to become plastic.

Von Hagens promised the late 50-year-old’s family that his body would be preserved through plastination for “a didactic eternity,” and would be conducted free of charge.

“The pose would be a dancing one, to be determined by the family in detail,” he added.

The provocative 64-year-old, known as “Dr. Death” in Germany, is infamous for transforming the bodies of people and animals into exhibition pieces for his Body Worlds exhibitions. He recently caused a stir this May in Berlin where his show, “The Cycle of Life" featured dissected corpses having sex.

:o  :shock:  :lol:
Well, well - who knows?  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, i shouldn't have watched it. whenever they show something on Michael my mom doesn't let me watch cause it's only garbage but it does disturb me being a person with a very soft heart.

i couldn't look at the screen all the time, i just heard what they were saying and it was disturbing.

they said it's on the news in america and britain that Michael wanted to be mummified and he told it to his first wife Lisa Marie Presley. even Lisa confirmed it. he wanted to be mummified cause as they say a person can be resurrected after their death someday if they were mummified. Michael wanted to come alive again. then they described the whole process of mummifying and they said it like "then Michael's body would be kept in "something" temperature etc etc".. they could say "then the body..." they kept on saying "Michael", just to make it sound dramatic.

but they said Michael's first and last wish to be mummified (according to them) could not be achieved cause it was too late. mummifying needs to be done within 24 hours of death but it had already been more than 2 months when they aired it.

i just threw up. but i know it's garbage, they don't even mention any source. you guys could confirm if it was in the news in america or britain and if LMP ever confirmed it. i never heard of this story anywhere else. hope that helped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for your help.  Interesting how they said that Michael wanted to be brought back to life, ressurected.  Its almost like freezing the body on ice until there is a cure for the illness or disease the patient has...It's called cyrogenics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you're always welcome! :) one interesting thing is that they were the first and probably the only indian tv channel to talk about us. it was days after June 25, they said there are a number of fans who believe Michael Jackson's death is a hoax. naturally i thought it was garbage (i wasn't a beLIEver then ofcourse). anyways is still believe they said it cause they found it dramatic, they don't know anything. i wonder if they got the news about Dave Dave though, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions