Re: Interesting read from MJHD....
February 28, 2010, 03:17:26 PM
I read the post all the way down the page this Carmen person is insane and stupid and extremely hostile towards marine -wife responding to Carmen posts . 1st ,she spell Propofol wrong {may be I did too ,but I  don't claim to be a genus } She spells Tohme wrong then claims that she knew the proper spelling {spelled it wrong & different again }that she spelled it wrong again "on purpose " to "show her disrespect "  for Tohme and claimed the same reason she spelled propofol wrong was" to show her disrespect for the drug"  :roll:  :lol: pleassssssssssse give me a break . And cherry on top is that she was quoting Michaelangelo and said that he painted "the 16th Chapel "  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: It is the Sistine Chapel  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: This person is about as crazy as a loon and stupid to boot ! She seems to base almost her whole theory on the notion that Latoya said Mj was still warm , as we all know {or should } Latoya has proved herself to be an unreliable source of info.I guess it could be true ,he was still warm{ could have applied  a heating blanket or something ,who knows } Or she 's lying ,I m sure she has her reason {attention } Carmen also says MJ owned his own private jet ...... Really ?  :? Not that I know of { I could be wrong } Why would anyone that has access to Mj Death certificate ,present it to Latoya to sign ,knowing full well that her signature is useless ? That have to know {  I knew this ,My Sis is a Dr.} wouldn't the people fresenting the death certificate to Latoya know this as well ????? If it dose not make sense ,it is because it is not true !  8-) There are lots of other stupid notions this loon has ,but I don't think I should waste any more time on this individual that said "I never even heard a MJ song till JUne 27 th ?????? ......  :o small remote villages in Africa know who MJ is .... I have a 3 yr old nephew that knows who MJ is . :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 28, 2010, 03:45:22 PM
I've read two of her posts and I think they're really interesting!! She seems to know alot!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 28, 2010, 04:32:01 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
I've read two of her posts and I think they're really interesting!! She seems to know alot!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                               She seems to know a lot ? OK, she thinks the Sistine chapel is pronounced    16th Chapel and you conclude she knows A LOT ?? okie dokie  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 28, 2010, 04:48:20 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
                                                                                                                                                                                                               She seems to know a lot ? OK, she thinks the Sistine chapel is pronounced    16th Chapel and you conclude she knows A LOT ?? okie dokie  :roll:  :lol:

um I mean about AEG and Murray, but okay...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 28, 2010, 05:02:44 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
this is bull, michaels estate has the catalog and no one else.

Exactly!!! That theory has too many holes and things are not adding up. Dr. Murray, why you didn't see any information on him before MJ's death? When you would click on Conrad Murray's name in IMDB (before the update) it would redirect you to MJ's Wikipedia. I did read that Dr. Murray wanted a 1million dollars a month, but they paid him $150,000. But they said the paperwork of the contract for Dr. Murray wasn't finished. So he didn't get paid.  All I know Dr. Murray is getting paid, cause how can he afford a dream team.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 06:26:30 PM
I have always thought this is about the money. I think enough investigation has been completed to determine a possible hoax. But the motivation and whose behind it won't be clear until we determine who benefits the most from a hoax and/or death. She makes an interesting point about AEG not having to pay MJ $500M. They also did not profit that much from the movie. I have always been creeped out when I see the video of Thome following the body as Michael is placed on the helicopter. He also stands eerily right next to Jermaine as he reads his statement. Isn't he also an in law of Jermaine's?  He also gave $5M to the estate right after Michael's death. Was that payment for the family not creating any problems? Also, the J5 said on Larry King a couple of months ago that Latoya was premature in saying Michael was killed.

If you're doing good investigation, you never totally discount anyone. I think she's right on with focusing on the money....that will tell us the rest of the story. Just an fyi - the money trail is how most criminals are caught...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 06:34:17 AM
I agree to a degree.  But if you want anyone to learn and listen to your ideas, hostility and name calling and ugliness is not the way to go.  If you truly care about a case, you have to be open to ideas as well as showing some class.  It's hard to believe a raging lunatic.  Once someone turns into a lunatic, the possibilities of trusting them or listening to them are out the window.  IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 02:31:55 PM
She has added more to the article forum since then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 02:53:47 PM
Yeah, like accusing everyone under the sun that posts that they've either kidnapped MJ or had something to do with it - or has put his life in danger.  Nut job  :D .

I'm glad ya'll are nice people  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 03:09:43 PM
Oh yes! It is good to be nice.

I have to say that all the name calling is definitely indeed uncalled for and it really does help any and definitely not help get anything solved going back and forth with the name calling and backbiting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 08:04:13 PM
One day when I was searching for info on Conrad Murray, I came upon that site.  :ugeek: WOW was all i could say and every time I check back in there to see if anyone has any new info, it is still tthe same with that Carmen person. I have seen a couple of people that had interesting points, but Carmen yelled at them and belittled them because they didn't agree. You guys here seem much easier to share info with and opinions are accepted. Good to see that there are true MJ fans out there that are looking for the real truth :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 09:53:51 AM
Definitely.  I don't post here often, but have been lurking for some time now.  I finally joined and continue to read new posts daily.  These people are definitely nice and very informative.  I wish I could contribute to the conversations, but I don't have nearly has much info as these guys... so I'm just here to learn from them.  If I have a question... I definitely know where to go.   :D

edited - grammar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions