SUPPORT MICHAEL - MAKE THAT CHANGE - L.O.V.E.
February 23, 2010, 04:36:12 AM
SO MUCH HATE
I used to check YouTube every day for new death hoax videos about Michael to try and make sense of the all the information, clues, theories, conspiracies etc. I inevitably also ended up watching a lot of stuff not connected with the death hoax as I just love watching Michael perform and I also enjoy his interviews.  I also usually read some of the comments. I was astounded and horrified at the number of arguments not to mention hate and abuse that crop up between so called MJ 'fans'.

Take a look at this (a lovely interview btw):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now read some of the comments!! And they are not all from MJ haters. A lot of the abuse comes from fans defending MJ but he would be very saddened by this. I hope he doesn't read this stuff.

DEATH HOAX & CLUES
There is no question in my mind that MJ  is still alive, I am a true beLIEver. So many clues were left for us....911 call, ambulance pics, the Memorial, the Burial, This Is It, the movie etc. etc.!!! Why are you still analysing these clues 8 months on? Have some FAITH. The clues are there, they are not strange coincidences or figments of your imagination, they are real. They are there to let us know that Michael is still here. Whatever the reason for Michael's disappearance, and I am sure it is something huge that will shock us all, he had to let us know that he is still here because HE LOVES US.

WHY???
This thread is in the Announcements at the top of the Fourm page. Please look at it again:

Although I agree with this to a certain extent, (enough analysis of clues, enough videos, enough speculation on the return - the BAM) I am not sure that the focus should be on WHY he had to fake his death. You could speculate forever and still not get to the real reason. PATIENCE! When Michael returns, and he will, all will be revealed. THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.  However, we need to help him. His return will be difficult.

I believe that Michael is using this opportunity to spread his message. Firstly, not to judge and condemn and secondly, to LOVE each other and the planet, our home.  
The focus on the Murray case is so important because it is a test to see how much has been learned. So far, we have FAILED. How have we failed?

Please look at this again:

People, including MJ fans and believers, are STILL condemning Dr Murray! There is no death, no Murray, no case!
LOOK, LISTEN, LEARN!

Army of L.O.V.E! What did this mean...how could we join....what should we do???? I was very confused about this in the beginning. Now it's very clear. Simply love each other, spread the love by encouraging others. Don't be shy, don't be afraid. ELIMINATE the HATE.

Please look at this again:

MAKE THAT CHANGE
Basically, what I am trying to convey here is that if you love Michael, help him, give him your support. He loves you, that is clear. Return his love by showing him that you have understood his message. I'm not saying stop following the hoax but don't spend too much time analysing and investigating things that aren't important anymore. Instead, use that time to let Michael know what is important... that you have understood his message and you are giving him your LOVE and support by acting out his message.
Use this thread to let him and each other know what you have done to MAKE THAT CHANGE since the hoax. It doesn't matter how small. Inspire others and let's see this ARMY grow!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AS A RESULT OF THE DEATH HOAX AND MICHAEL'S MESSAGE OF L.O.V.E.????

Here goes:
My teenage son comes in from school every day, goes to the fridge to pick up a snack, then goes up to his room???!!! Sounds familiar? Yesterday, I stopped him in his tracks, gave him a BIG hug and told him I loved him. Not something we tend to do spontaneously. He was slightly shocked and embarrassed but he said 'I love you too Mum". It felt good!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: SUPPORT MICHAEL - MAKE THAT CHANGE - L.O.V.E.
February 23, 2010, 06:10:44 AM
That is the most unhuman thing the police did to MJ.. Closed him in a dirty stinking restroom .. They have no heart. Now I understand why MJ wanted to move in Montreal, Canada, because in his own words was, we were the only country that did not judge him of his molestation arrest. He was afraid of the cold weather, I do not blame him.. lol.. I know I live in Montreal, winters can be very cold. He was number 1 all over the world NOT in the USA. why not? Isn't USA his country?? Wow, I am speechless.. I would have thought that his country would be on his side, and protect him. Boy I cannot imagine what he must have felt,and gone through.

UNHUMAN... SORRY.. I feel a feeling that i cannot describe. I never saw that interview, I had tears in my eyes listening to MJ speaking. DISCUSTING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 23, 2010, 06:22:21 AM
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
That is the most unhuman thing the police did to MJ.. Closed him in a dirty stinking restroom for 45 mins.  They have no heart. Now I understand why MJ wanted to move in Montreal, Canada, because in his own words was, we were the only country that did not judge him of his molestation arrest. He was afraid of the cold weather, I do not blame him.. lol.. I know I live in Montreal, winters can be very cold. He was number 1 all over the world NOT in the USA. why not? Isn't USA his country?? Wow, I am speechless.. I would have thought that his country would be on his side, and protect him. Boy I cannot imagine what he must have felt,and gone through.

UNHUMAN... SORRY.. I feel a feeling that i cannot describe. I never saw that interview, I had tears in my eyes listening to MJ speaking. DISCUSTING.

What is regretful is we intent to say to our close ones we love them, when it is too late. Same thing with MJ we did not show support when he was going through this tough time in his life, and now we are in the hoax site telling him who much we love him., and how much we miss him. We should have shown him before, and maybe he wouldn't have hoaxed his death. Some decided to BELIEVE in the media, and judge him before his trial. LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS DO NOTJUDGE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE JUDGED IN THE END.  We are all humans and not perfect. I honestly hope MJ is seeing all the support and the L.O.V.E. we are sending him right now.. It is never to late.  My intuitions are that he is reading all of our posts and smiling and happy. Maybe when he will come back he would want to meet us, to thanks us for our support, and never giving up BELIEVING IN HIM..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 23, 2010, 03:32:46 PM
Newoldfan ... THANK YOU!!!!.

While ago I started a similar thread and I was kind of sad that I didn't get much response. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)Not because it was my thread but because people find it abviously more interesting to talk about the exciting hoax things instead of REALLY listening to the message and bringing it out there to the world.

Recently I have realised something that gives me a very warm feeling.
Since 25 june I too have been following this hoax site, because I felt something isn't right.
Later on I started to focus more on the message and decided to live it. In september 09 I broke up with my boyfriend, the father of my son, after 7 years of relationship (not because of the hoax  ;) ). I left the house together with my baby, found myself a new place which I had to fix all by myself.... In the whole time I didn't cry at all. Not because I was not sad about the situation, I often wondered why I wasn't down, where did this hidden strenght come from. Even people around me asked me what I was drinking since I always kept smiling.... then it hit me... It's L.O.V.E.
Fill your heart with love, approach people with love. Tell the person close to you how much he or she means to you. Help where you can, without expecting anything in reward.   What you will get is the feeling, that gives you the strenght to overcome anything, really anything.

Why am I writing my story here? Well there is something about Michael that I haven't read here. Dispite all the terrible things he had to face throughout his life, I think he is one of the few people who had the chance to experience true happiness that comes from pure L.O.V.E. He never stoped loving.

Never underestimate the power of love. It is by far the strongest feeling you can experience, once you do... hold it and share it. Trust me, that is the root of true happiness.

As for the trials, I don't think they broke Michael. I think took the little boy out of him and made him a man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 01:03:50 PM
Quote from: "lraving"

While ago I started a similar thread and I was kind of sad that I didn't get much response. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)Not because it was my thread but because people find it abviously more interesting to talk about the exciting hoax things instead of REALLY listening to the message and bringing it out there to the world.

Since 25 june I too have been following this hoax site, because I felt something isn't right.
Later on I started to focus more on the message and decided to live it. In september 09 I broke up with my boyfriend, the father of my son, after 7 years of relationship (not because of the hoax  ;) ). I left the house together with my baby, found myself a new place which I had to fix all by myself.... In the whole time I didn't cry at all. Not because I was not sad about the situation, I often wondered why I wasn't down, where did this hidden strenght come from. Even people around me asked me what I was drinking since I always kept smiling.... then it hit me... It's L.O.V.E.
Fill your heart with love, approach people with love. Tell the person close to you how much he or she means to you. Help where you can, without expecting anything in reward.   What you will get is the feeling, that gives you the strenght to overcome anything, really anything.

Why am I writing my story here? Well there is something about Michael that I haven't read here. Dispite all the terrible things he had to face throughout his life, I think he is one of the few people who had the chance to experience true happiness that comes from pure L.O.V.E. He never stoped loving.

Never underestimate the power of love. It is by far the strongest feeling you can experience, once you do... hold it and share it. Trust me, that is the root of true happiness.

As for the trials, I don't think they broke Michael. I think took the little boy out of him and made him a man.

Thanks for your reply. I totally agree with you. I am disappointed that I have had no other replies!!! I was looking forward to hearing some more heartwarming stories!! I did see your thread and I think I was one of the few people who commented. It does seem as though a lot of people just haven't "got" the message. Simply L.O.V.E!
Thanks for your story and I glad things have worked out for you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "lraving"

Thanks for your reply. I totally agree with you. I am disappointed that I have had no other replies!!! I was looking forward to hearing some more heartwarming stories!! I did see your thread and I think I was one of the few people who commented. It does seem as though a lot of people just haven't "got" the message. Simply L.O.V.E!
Thanks for your story and I glad things have worked out for you.  :)

I remember your post. Very nice!
But don't be sad. One is more than zero! I've been spreading the message around me, at work, at home and lately I have started to notice difference. I am already known as miss happy ;) Same at home. My son is 3. Every evening we eat at table, light some candles and talk about our day.  A week ago I bought a bedtimestories book. Before that, he never wanted to go to bed, sometimes he would stay up til 11 no mather what I've tried. Now, he can't wait, because he knows that we take the book and read a story and hug... you know quality time. 7:30 we go to bed, 8:30 he is asleep.
What I'm trying to say, don't give up on love, because you don's get the response you expect. Keep spreading the message and let the world surprise you with the subtile changes.

Make it happen! Don't just analyse and question. Every step, no mather how small is a step closer to your goal! Love and you wil be loved
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions