Re: YES! We beLIEve!
February 22, 2010, 10:18:19 PM
CAPTAIN!!..

we are your fans
we are your friends
we are the world
we are your ARMY OF LOVE

We dont need more albums or concerts, or shows from you...we just need a concret sign of you being fine and getting healthy...cause we all need our captain to be ready to comand this ARMY and to continue healing the world...If you are good..we are good...we always support you mike..no mattter what...we love you more, we miss you even more...may god keep blessing you....PLEASE GIVE US A SIGN!!....WE BELIEVE IN YOU :P  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

February 23, 2010, 12:27:28 AM
This is such a thoughtful idea; gotta say something. hmmm...
Michael, I had a little laugh at myself just now...considering that I've fallen into messaging you at places where it might or not be you. Why have I bothered ? [except that by now I tire of speaking  around & about you, instead of directly... just feel better doing so even if you don't read what I've written]  Thing is, you could be just about anyone out here, seeing what I say and anyone else for that matter.
    Yeah, we're on an adventure as you're on one heck-of-a trip. Must be pretty wild & I don't know how you could possibly keep up, though I doubt you need try & can just skip-over the same ole same ole...

Some film you're going to have for your first ! Would you do a comedy too, though ?
I know you catch some of the ironic humor in some of this. Granted, the matter of truth is at hand & encompasses so much where all this is concerned but, we've just got to laugh sometimes too.

Seen enough pictures of yourself ?  OMG; I think you may have broken a record or 2 with pictures also. I joke, yet I enjoy most of them.

Being that you are actually human, you could not have possibly foreseen a lot of what has transpired. So, I just hope most of what you see is love and a more promising view of the future. I believe in you without question.
"Whatever happens..."
love always...[attachment=0:1chqxtyw]Copy of hiking in a cloud.jpg[/attachment:1chqxtyw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

February 23, 2010, 01:13:40 AM
Wow... I really hope you read this.... I love you so much... since I can remember...

I want you to know I´m here for you... I will always support you because I own you so much.... there are no words to explain the influence you had in my life... I´m truly a better person because of you, you comfort me so many times, your words always went straight to my heart...

I really want you back!! but
I also want you to take care of yourself! take your time and never worry because we´ll be here for you when you are ready..

We all learned a lot from this... we are all spreading your message and your love...

I think you know but I have to tell you.... you are an amazing person! I will always be in love with you!

LOVE from Argentina,  ;)
And I really hope to have the opportunity to hug you sometime...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 23, 2010, 01:36:21 AM
OMG this is some stuff from out the movies! And outrageous as it is, I hope it is a hoax! NO other person in the world could pull something like this off! Just the thought makes my head spin!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 01:56:41 AM
Michael, I love you so much and I Believe in you.
I wish you nothing but love and happiness.
I want you to know that i'm here waiting for you, thinking about you and praying for you!
I'm a better person because of you, you had such a big influence on me and my life, I can't find the words to explain it.
I hope you're taking care of yourself, and came back to us in your own time!

I LOVE YOU MORE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 02:28:23 AM
Dear Michael,
I will be happy if you would ever read this. Right from the beginning of this adventure I feel you and your presence. Don't call me nuts, cause I am not. Maybe too sensitive. Since then, I have you all the time in my mind and my heart, and I want you to know that I support you 1000% per cent. You are not alone. Every time you feel lonely, every time you need someone to talk to, I am here for you. Just call my name and I'll be there.

I am really sorry for what happened to you. I admire you for your strength, for being you, remaining you, in spite of all bad things. You are a great man, with a wonderful soul and a big heart.

Whatever happens...
I will be there...

Much love to you, dear Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 02:35:02 AM
Micheal, I have faith in you, you´re strongest person I´ve ever known. When you are back we will stand by you as your army of LOVE. We care about you, we care about each other and we care about our Earth. You connected us like chain and now, here we are, chain of LOVE. I truly believe that we can make a better place for us but I also feel, that we need you to help us. You are our inspiration.
It makes me sad to see so many rude people around us everywhere, but it´s human nature and all we can do is forgive, hold on each others hands and be there to comfort.
I really hope when you´re back you will need us too besides your family. I hope when you will need us, you will call us and we will be there for you any time.
This here is virtual world but I`m sure we can be there for you in real world too, just let us know.
I trust you, I believe in you, I respect you and love you with all my heart.

Butterfly J
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

loyalfan

February 23, 2010, 02:56:16 AM
MICHEAL,I HOLD OUT MY HAND TO YOU IN FRIENDSHIP,AND HOPE YOU WILL ACCEPT IT....YOU HAVE MY UTTER RESPECT,MY TOTAL LOYALTY,AND MUCH MUCH LOVE.....EVEN THOUGH I AM 9 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU,AND REMEMBER WHEN YOU FIRST BECAME FAMOUS.....MY OPINION OF YOU IS MUCH HIGHER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.......ALTHOUGH I DOUBT THAT I WILL EVER  BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE OR MEET YOU,PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST WARM LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.......I LISTEN TO MY "GUT INSTINCTS" AND THEY RARELY LET ME DOWN......I NEVER THOUGHT FOR ONE MOMENT YOU WERE DEAD.......I HAVE CRIED SO MUCH FOR YOUR PAIN....I FEEL IT....JUST KNOW WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU MICHEAL....NO MATTER WHAT...O.K.....XXXX MAYBE ONE DAY WE COULD WRITE AND BE FRIENDS.......YOU HAVE A LOYAL,TRUE ONE IN ME......BECAUSE ITS YOU THAT IS IMPORTANT...NOT ALLTHE     FRILLS OF FAME.......I SEND YOU MY VERY WARMEST LOVE......FROM..DIANE..XXXXXX.......MUCH  LOVE TO PRINCEXXXX...PARISXXXXXX.....AND LOVELY BLANKETXXXXX........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 02:59:23 AM
Yes, I beLIEve! I have never been religious in my life but it feels like there's a whole new religion simmering, religion for all of us, religion that unite every human being in this planet and it's called L.O.V.E.

My seven year old son feels so unlucky for not ever seeing you in person. There's a whole new generation of fans waiting for your comeback, for your songs, for your art.
Things are changing and if you come back, things will never be the same in this world.

MAKE THAT CHANGE, you gave us your songs, we give you our voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 03:06:14 AM
michael, I just hope you know that I lovee you so much .. I love you no matter what happen .. and you will always have my support . .
I love you as my family .. I always think that your children are so lucky to have a great dad like you .. I don't have a dad .. he divorced and left me since I was a baby .. I wish I could have a dad like you .. It will be the most beautiful thing ever ..  :)
and I want you know michael, because of you , I realized that this world is so beautiful and you make me see the beautiful things I've ever seen . and it's love ..
honestly, before I met you, I don't care about this world and I never ever thought about that ..
I always believe that God has sent you to make me realized this things and be better than before .. and I always thank to God for that ..
thank you michael .. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

LunaCielo

February 23, 2010, 03:15:50 AM
Hello Michael,

Thanks for raising a huge emotional wave throughout the world.
Many people from different countries have started to communicate because destroyed June 25, 2009.
Step by step, arriving at certain truths through your messages, awareness of living in a negative way the political system has become increasingly strong.
Now we are stronger and we want to fight for a better world, without rhetoric, and starting from small things to reach the larger ones.
Thank you from my heart, we love you very much :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

February 23, 2010, 09:11:23 AM
I miss you!
I love you!
I believe in you!

everything has already been said...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 10:26:07 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
So after reading posts of people who believe that MJ often visits this Forum and reads our threads, Is it a good plan to make a BIG thread where everyone shows MJ that he/she beLIEves and supports him in everything he is doing right now! some people wants to send a lettre. but this is the first website you get when you search ''Mj hoax''! so maybe he, or just one of his familymembers can see this! I mean this is the WWW, we need to let him hear our voices!

It is very simple. Just write a simple sentence to give MJ hope in what he is doing write now!

*just take ur time plz, and write a simple, short message, to spread YOUR voice! Do it when ur online, when u think this is the time!*
What a great, great idea, Frogh!! But shouldn't this be in the Messages to Michael section?

Dearest Michael:

Hi again! I hope you and your fam are doing well. I pray for you every day, Michael, from the very minute I saw these amazing hoax forums full of intelligent, truth-seeking people I have had such faith and hope firmly rooted in you! I beLIEve in you, because you have shown so many times in the past how you don't let obstacles sit in your way, how you don't just want to sit around and have a lazy life of wealth, you, unlike so many, actually care about the world's condition in general, the people and the people's spirits, and I know you can do it! I love you so much, the very best of luck to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:53:37 PM
Hi Michael! :D  *waves*

Just want you to know that we are all behind you 100%. We love you and miss you so much.
The past 7 months have been exhausting emotionally, but we've all learnt so much.
So just remember that you have our continued support and we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Hoping you are well and lots of love.
We miss you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions