I Understand Now
February 22, 2010, 11:02:44 PM
Michael I Get It Now....

As I look upon this world I see what is happening to it. The beauty has faded. Where is the "LOVE"? Common decency has gone out the window. The powerful prey on the weak. The rich look down on the poor. Lies are ruining lives yet we still accept them with open arms because we are afraid of the truth that awaits us. Our children have broken sprits because we don't encourage them to be greater. Violence against another has become our "NORM". We reject anything that does not appeal to our intellect or our standards. We as people are now divided and stand for ourselves only. No longer are we for us as a world standing together in love and truth.

We have given up on trying to accept one another for who they are. We pass judgements without any prior knowledge of a person. We turn against them before they have a chance to explain or let us understand their actions or their lifestyle. We no longer try accept anything that we do not understand or do not agree with.  We've become stuck in our ways. Instead of showing respect we decide to tear down a person. Just because you do not agree with a person's lifestyle or the choices they make. We should not show them one ounce less of the respect they deserve. Every person deserve the same amount of respect as any other person. It shouldn't have to be earn it should be given regardless if they meet our standards or not. Respect should be given because a person is a human being just like us. They have feelings, opinions, and most of all a heart which can be broken, abused, ignored and mistreated. We have to be leaders and not followers. We have to think with our heart in mind. We should learn to care about other things outside of our grasp that doesn't involve ourselves or are family. This world is ours and it's our job as human beings to keep the love, the truth, the respect flowing until the end of time.

Michael I now see what you see. We have to change this thing around before it's to late. We have to reprogram our way of thinking. We have to rid our hearts of hate for ourselves and others. We have to start fighting for our rights, the truth, and our love for one another. We have to be the ones who start this Revolution Of Change. Each of us have power instilled in ourselves. If we use that power for good and get on one accord. We would be a force that could changes things. I NOW UNDERSTAND....We have to be the ones that keep the message alive by letting our lives be a light to others who have not yet heard it or have not embraced it.

Oh One More Thing: I love you Michael. You hold a special place in my heart. If you do read this (Wishful Thinking Going On Right Now). I want you to be strong and hold on. I want you to also know that I believe in you. Whatever your plans and reason are I wish you the best of luck in them. I know that everything will work in your favor - Lo :D  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions