MJ STILL all over cable TV 7 months later?

• 29 Replies

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Re: MJ STILL all over cable TV 7 months later?

• on: February 23, 2010, 05:34:27 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I have heard Michael on the radio, also. I heard 3 songs the other day, 2 different stations. I was surprised, I usually hear maybe one song every few months if I'm lucky and it was 3 in one day!  8-)  :D

yeah me, too.  I listen to it on the radio almost every morning. Thriller, you are not alone, Beat it. INteresting  Choice of songs. There was a time where they did not play so much MJ on the radio after his "death"...but now, I think, since Jan. they play it very very much
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Crescendo

• on: February 23, 2010, 06:18:42 PM
They are showing alot of Michael on television. I just suspected it was because it is Black history month. i don't know. But i enjoy watching as always.

We're coming up on 8 months.. don't know whether to be sad or anticipating..

Offline MJLOVER32

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 07:29:05 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"
I would not put a lot of stock in that. It's been 33 years since Elvis and he still gets an entire month on TV when it gets close to his birthday.

I agree, and to be honest it just a simple as ratings for these medias!! they aint got no heart!! imo!!
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 05:53:17 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
I have heard Michael on the radio, also. I heard 3 songs the other day, 2 different stations. I was surprised, I usually hear maybe one song every few months if I'm lucky and it was 3 in one day!  8-)  :D

yeah me, too.  I listen to it on the radio almost every morning. Thriller, you are not alone, Beat it. INteresting  Choice of songs. There was a time where they did not play so much MJ on the radio after his "death"...but now, I think, since Jan. they play it very very much

Yeah! They were "Shake your body down to the ground", "dont stop til you get enough", and "the girl is mine"
P.S. I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE GIFS  :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the one where he laughs and trys to cover it up  :lol:  :D

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

• on: February 28, 2010, 05:29:54 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

Yeah! They were "Shake your body down to the ground", "dont stop til you get enough", and "the girl is mine"
P.S. I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE GIFS  :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the one where he laughs and trys to cover it up  :lol:  :D

hehe, thank you, I Love them, too..

And on March 12th, at 10:30PM there will be a show named " 100 % Michael Jackson" on , make a guess....RTL!
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal