ARMY OF L.O.V.E.
February 22, 2010, 02:41:45 AM
We call on everyone to join us and formed the Army of Love.

We will all be Soldiers of Love and our Greatest Mission is to Spread the LOVE around the world.

Join us, be a Soldier of LOVE:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's show for Michael and the world that we're doing our part.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love  Overcomes  Virtually  Everything

Jude

Re: ARMY OF L.O.V.E.
February 22, 2010, 10:48:45 AM
Mother Treasa once said that she would never attend a "anti" war meeting, but would attend  a "pro" peace one. You ask, what is the differance? The words are the differance, Pro is positive, and anti is negative.

And so, the words Army and soldier are both negative sounding, usually associated with war. What would be a more positive sounding statement? I would like for members to try and come up with a more positive statement,like Union of L.O.V.E, OR  gathering of L.O.V.E, it just sounds less aggresive I think.

Anymore suggestions?  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

February 22, 2010, 11:55:19 AM
Quote from: "Soldierslove777"
We call on everyone to join us and formed the Army of Love.

We will all be Soldiers of Love and our Greatest Mission is to Spread the LOVE around the world.

Join us, be a Soldier of LOVE:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's show for Michael and the world that we're doing our part.

just joined! thx for the link, i was starting to look for that already.

@jude: i think it's a good parallel. first of all, mj always made military references with his clothes, his choreographies etc. miltary style was his thing, just look at all the 'soldiers' in tii and the parallels with the movie 'v for vendetta' (army of people). how many times did you see pics or film of michael with a whole army marching with or behind him? a lot! (history intro?!) it's also a great contradiction.

then: if you want to beat your enemy, you have to 'become' one of them. what's better than creating the same thing that wrecks our world with the totally opposite purpose? this is to show we're not the 'hippies' anymore, who used to stick flowers into weapons (no offense here, but are these people taken for serious? no, police comes - another army - and carries them out the way. back to business.). we're strong, strong like an army and we gotta look the part, too. 'this is it!' we've had it! no more nice guy, that's done with. been there, tried that...we're getting serious here, cuz something has to happen. nothing else worked, all the talking, demonstrating, holding up banners, all in peace and smiling cuz we don't want violence. we still don't want violence, but we can sure look like it! and everybody pays attention when they see soldiers marching up, won't they? it's about finally attracting enough attention, so the message can be spread by this new army.

i totally like it. i'm gonna have me a t-shirt made or something (army style but with l.o.v.e. added to it), ha!  :mrgreen:
i think we have to call regular flashmobs with army members or something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 22, 2010, 03:56:51 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Mother Treasa once said that she would never attend a "anti" war meeting, but would attend  a "pro" peace one. You ask, what is the differance? The words are the differance, Pro is positive, and anti is negative.

And so, the words Army and soldier are both negative sounding, usually associated with war. What would be a more positive sounding statement? I would like for members to try and come up with a more positive statement,like Union of L.O.V.E, OR  gathering of L.O.V.E, it just sounds less aggresive I think.

I like your thinking and I understand what you mean. But does it really mather how we call us. I think the important thing is to spread the message of L.O.V.E. I already started a thread named Make it happen! where I was hoping people would right about their contributions to make the world a better place.
I have to admit that I read the posts on this forum on almost a daily basis and it's all so confusing. But then once in a while somebody writes something that proves that Michael did influence people in the positive way. This gives me a really warm feeling, because it doesn't matter where he is, or when he comes back, I can feel his presence and L.O.V.E. right here through all of you.

Thank you for that!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

February 23, 2010, 06:58:40 AM
Quote from: "lraving"
Quote from: "Jude"

I like your thinking and I understand what you mean. But does it really mather how we call us. I think the important thing is to spread the message of L.O.V.E. I already started a thread named Make it happen! where I was hoping people would right about their contributions to make the world a better place.
I have to admit that I read the posts on this forum on almost a daily basis and it's all so confusing. But then once in a while somebody writes something that proves that Michael did influence people in the positive way. This gives me a really warm feeling, because it doesn't matter where he is, or when he comes back, I can feel his presence and L.O.V.E. right here through all of you.

Thank you for that!!!

I'm glad I made you think, even if only one of you, it makes me feel really good inside.
But I think it matters big time, because "words" have a very powerful influance, look how the media used words to condemn Michael during the trials, and convienced Millions that he was a pedophile. So, when Army of love, and Soldier of love is used, the only 2 words that have impact is Army and Soldier, both negative and asscosiated with war, because society is conditioned that way, to try and beat them at their own game is futile, they are much stronger, and have weapons, which I'm sure they are not afraid to use.
Army and soldier of love, to me anyway, is a oxymoron, and makes little sense to me.

Thanks
keep on keepin' on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions