Letter to Michael
February 21, 2010, 05:54:59 PM
On the other topic about Michael being at Neverland, I had volunteered to send a letter to Neverland with everyone's thoughts in it.  I already had a letter started that I am going to send to him, I was just going to add whatever people gave to me to put in the letter.  Since then I received a message that 2 other people were going to send a letter to him and that it should be the only one that is being sent.  I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so if most of you still feel you want to put a message in that letter, feel free to message me about it.  Like I said in the first post about this, I already had a letter started I just had not sent it yet.  I don't feel that by sending a letter, expressing our feelings for Michael and what he has meant to us is going to hurt him or put him in any danger.  I am sure there are plenty of letters that are sent daily to Neverland and Encino, since those are the only addresses that we have for him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Letter to Michael
February 21, 2010, 09:57:09 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
On the other topic about Michael being at Neverland, I had volunteered to send a letter to Neverland with everyone's thoughts in it.  I already had a letter started that I am going to send to him, I was just going to add whatever people gave to me to put in the letter.  Since then I received a message that 2 other people were going to send a letter to him and that it should be the only one that is being sent.  I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so if most of you still feel you want to put a message in that letter, feel free to message me about it.  Like I said in the first post about this, I already had a letter started I just had not sent it yet.  I don't feel that by sending a letter, expressing our feelings for Michael and what he has meant to us is going to hurt him or put him in any danger.  I am sure there are plenty of letters that are sent daily to Neverland and Encino, since those are the only addresses that we have for him.

I just would like to ask you, are you extremely sure that Michael Jackson is at Neverland??  Do you have proof? I do not want to burst your bubble, but it seems far fetched that he would return to a place the he abbandoned due to his molestation arrest..  Secondly, if Michael is trying to hide from bad people that are after him you are jeopardizing his life.. This is my opinion. I am sure that MJ is reading all our postings.Let nature take its course. Meaning let time pass he will resurface without jeopardizing his life.  Than do as you wish..
I do not want to have this in my conscience, if it will go wrong.
thanks for listening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Eva R

February 22, 2010, 02:16:36 AM
if he isn't at neverland, he doesn't reads it. But if he is, he can read it and see that the believers care about him. I think he would like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 22, 2010, 07:51:46 AM
Surely it is better than writing letters and throw them in the wind as I have done. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Michael, Brazil loves YOU !
         COME HERE !!! ?[/size]

[size=200]LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2010, 08:37:08 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
if he isn't at neverland, he doesn't reads it. But if he is, he can read it and see that the believers care about him. I think he would like that.

Hi Eva,
He can also read all the posting we are writting right now.. He does know that we care about him.. No need to write letters to an empty house. THan you do as you wish... We do live in a free country thank GOD for that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Eva R

February 22, 2010, 10:19:28 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Hi Eva,
He can also read all the posting we are writting right now.. He does know that we care about him.. No need to write letters to an empty house. THan you do as you wish... We do live in a free country thank GOD for that..
oh OK. I just like the idea you know ;) Maybe no one reads it but its just for fun :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

miss j

February 22, 2010, 10:53:02 AM

Hi Eva,
oh OK. I just like the idea you know ;) Maybe no one reads it but its just for fun :)

i just shout "I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" and hoping that the wind will carry my voice to him, where ever he may be....ok i know i'm getting crazy but i really miss him so much... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

MashMike

February 22, 2010, 12:37:54 PM
i like the idea of writing a letter, just to say how much we all love and miss him, how much he means for us, i just wanna say a lot of things to him but breafly i would like to say how much i adore him, and how much im proud of being his fan, of living in the same era as he, he is our true KING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 22, 2010, 12:58:34 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

I just would like to ask you, are you extremely sure that Michael Jackson is at Neverland??  Do you have proof? I do not want to burst your bubble, but it seems far fetched that he would return to a place the he abbandoned due to his molestation arrest..  Secondly, if Michael is trying to hide from bad people that are after him you are jeopardizing his life.. This is my opinion. I am sure that MJ is reading all our postings.Let nature take its course. Meaning let time pass he will resurface without jeopardizing his life.  Than do as you wish..
I do not want to have this in my conscience, if it will go wrong.
thanks for listening.
I have no proof of where Michael is, nor am I sure that he is at Neverland.  Like I said in the above post I don't feel that we would be putting his life in danger by sending a letter to him, expressing how we feel about him.  I would never come out and say that "Michael, I know that you are at Neverland and we believe that you are ALIVE and WELL".  I am sure that there are TONS of letters that are sent to Neverland, Encino and Forrest Lawn, expressing their thought and feelings.  I am not expecting a reply of any kind.  I personally feel that I need to get my feelings about him off of my chest...to him.  If he comes on this site, he can read how we all feel about him, but we are just talking amongst ourselves.  Maybe, just maybe, hearing it first hand in a letter would give him the strength he needs to get through this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions