Re: Why hasn't Al Sharpton Spoken?
February 21, 2010, 07:08:31 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
And Geraldo Riverea suddenly silenced ...

Well he looks pretty stupid now...   he gave an interview in which he claimed he saw MJ take off his false nose to leave just a hole....

well the autopsy report disproves that... so Geraldo looks pretty stupid right now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 07:52:38 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "ForeverYoursMichael"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
and Bro Farrakan?  Where are the rebel rousers?  No one is saying a damn thing.  That's another given that adds to my belief that this is a hoax.  They would have long spoken up or started some ruckus if they really thought Michael was being shafted and Murray given a slap on the wrist.  Their silence speaks volumes.

:roll:

He is referred to as Brother Minister Farrakhan or Farrakhan. And though YOU may think Sharpton and Jackson are rebel rousers; others such as myself think not.

I agree with you on that  ;)

Sorry if you took offense to the post.  It was a thought off the top of my head.  You took it literally.  It was not meant in a derogatory way.  Geez :roll:

On topic: And how about Diana Ross?
In, I guess, september or october she gave a concert in Holland and I remember people were saying she didn't mentioned Michael at all during that concert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 21, 2010, 08:05:07 PM
Rebel Rousers is what they were called in the early days.  NO I don't PERSONALLY feel that way about therm FYI.  I did not know I had to always be politically correct when posting here.  Next time I'll take that into consideration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 22, 2010, 11:59:22 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
And Geraldo Riverea suddenly silenced ...

Well he looks pretty stupid now...   he gave an interview in which he claimed he saw MJ take off his false nose to leave just a hole....

well the autopsy report disproves that... so Geraldo looks pretty stupid right now.

Really true? Have you got a link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 22, 2010, 12:26:18 PM
i just think that every celebrity in hollywood and not necessarly from hollywood is wondering if he is alive.they cant be 100% sure he is dead
so they know i bet,but they r just quiet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 12:54:56 PM
Sorry to say, but in my opinion Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are cowards, and when things get too heated they tend to run like scared rabbits.  They are all talk and no action.  Al Sharpton is supposed to be a friend of Michael's, but when Michael Jackson spoke against (Tommy Mottola).  Al Sharpton as well as Jessie Jackson are two political who just make speeches and do as little as possible.  (They throw rocks and hide their hands)  What Michael said about Mottola was not wrong, he just spoke the truth for many African Americans in the music industry!
What kind of friend would have said this!

While Sharpton still supports Jackson's view on the record industry overall, Sharpton told the New York Post that he was unaware that the pop star would vilify Mottola, an action he said was unfair and unfounded.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most of Jackson's comments were constrained to the overall treatment of black artists, the struggle of whom he said he shared. The pop star compared his troubles with his record company to those of artists who struggled financially, saying that there was an "incredible injustice" taking place.

"The recording companies really, really do conspire against the artists," Jackson said. "They steal, they cheat, they do everything they can, especially [against] the black artists. ... People from James Brown to Sammy Davis Jr., some of the real pioneers that inspired me to be an entertainer, these artists are always on tour, because if they stop touring, they would go hungry. If you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive

"He was the first record executive to step up and offer to help us with respect to corporate accountability, when it comes to black music issues," Sharpton told the Post. "I have known Tommy for 15 or 20 years, and never once have I known him to say or do anything that would be considered racist. ... I didn't know that Michael planned to personally attack Tommy, but nobody tells Michael Jackson what to do."  

He didn't know.....no, he was just suprised at the public notice it received!If Michael was so wrong on what he was saying, then why did Sony terminate Mottola's contract and fire him?

From what I can see, the only one in the public eye who is truly standing up for Michael and not afraid of the repercussions is Dick Gregory!

Also, I've seen how Jessie Jackson operates first hand!  He's a user who uses the media/news for publicity and thats all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 22, 2010, 02:55:34 PM
Quote from: "ForeverYoursMichael"

He is referred to as Brother Minister Farrakhan or Farrakhan. And though YOU may think Sharpton and Jackson are rebel rousers; others such as myself think not.

With that said; I do agree with you, as African American community leaders, their silence on the injustice of Michael speaks volumes. But, their silence also comforts me because I know they are assisting Michael in this hoax.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 11:53:30 PM
Its a screaming silence. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight