Ryan Dunn dies (eerily similar reactions)
June 21, 2011, 09:28:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This was a comedian america who was widely known for his appearances in the Jackass movies. Ryan Dunn was driving drunk beyond the wheel and also killed another passenger which prompted some hostility and negative remarks from roger ebert saying, "friends don't let jackasses drive." As horrible a decision as it was, we can't judge the guy. a life was lost and it can never be brought back. strangely enough, however, people at first thought it was a hoax and there was much confusion as to whether he died or not in the beginning. (remind you of anyone?  suspicious// ) and this occurred almost two years after Michael's death?

articles hinting this was a jackass hoax for their next movie:

My conclusion: I hope he seriously wouldn't fake his death this way. this is such a horrific tragedy and nobody should be acting out such dire circumstances. I think this is just sensationalism at it's finest. but I do think regardless of your thoughts of Ryan Dunn, he needs to RIP. people make mistakes and it cost him his life and the passenger in the car as well, but we are all human beings and his life was taken too soon. 34 years.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions