the arabian nights

Re: DA in no hurry to give defence their evidence
February 21, 2010, 01:14:32 PM
off thread here  but ever since i heard jermaine say mike was taken to the airport by accident, i think whats all this about.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 04:00:20 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
off thread here  but ever since i heard jermaine say mike was taken to the airport by accident, i think whats all this about.

When did jermaine say that? Have you got a quote/link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 21, 2010, 04:03:43 PM
[youtube:1yl6drtm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs&feature=related[/youtube:1yl6drtm]

look at 0.18
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 05:39:30 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
to the above posters

making the connection between the max sentence length and the movie is genius.

i had not bought the enviroment argument made by some, then i thought that it had something to do with obama's length of office (like i know anything about that -no no). but this seems relevant. in the TII movie mj made a reference  to 4 years - but its out of context because we dont know what he is taking about - question is, is it this?

great food for thought

with regard to the lack of detail from the people(DA office) to the defence this is interesting - they seemed pushed into filing their case, prompting CM's camp to say they would turn up at court.

i would have thought and i know nothing of the state regulation of the medical profession, but i would have thought that they would have suspended CM, until after the conclusion of the case. it was left to the judge to put conditions on his practice. is this normal i do not know?

or is this the presumption of innocent until proved guilty????

But if the evidence is weak - which it seems it points us hoaxers to one direction?

THANKS ARABIAN NIGHTS FOR SAYING THAT MY THEORY IS GENUIS :oops: !!BUT EVERSENSE I FOUND OUT THAT COULD BE MURRAYS SENTENCE TERM ...I PUT IT TOGETHER WITH TII!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 21, 2010, 06:17:40 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Without getting really off topic here, and i'm sure there is a thread already discussing it, but why would you sell all those tickets and then have to refund them all if you knew in advance that you were not going to do any concerts? Also, why would you try and send a man to prison if it was all just to tell a hypothetical story about corruption. If it's to prove a point morally, that people/establishment can be unjust why does Murray implicate himself at all (i gave propofol in a home setting/it's not recommended for insomnia), if he is supposed to be the innocent party? What he admitted to doing is very blatantly wrong. There is little to contend there? If it's a story to escape, are we to believe that the court proceedings are totally false? There is only so much pretense and fakery that is reasonable before it descends into irrationality, never mind such theories being built on no tangible proof. Is there not a teeny weeny possibility that what's going on is real? Not meant to offend, just food for thought ;)

i get you. but the answer to this might be the legal loopholes created. if we think hoax and take the argument, that the whole 'this is it'-concert series was never supposed to happen, then the o2 announcement is to be regarded as the 'kick off' (he was plainly totally hyped himself about it). that might be a reason for mike's 'off'-behaviour. everybody who bought a ticket was offered a total refund. some people did, some people didn't take that. no mistake on mj, no financial damage done. on the contrary, sony and everybody involved are making a 'killing' on everything mcihael-related, including tii. they are taking vids down from youtube one by one, so you have no choice but to buy sony, if you want mj. plus: the concerts were insured for 'non-performance', not for the artist's death. very clever...

i'm honestly convinced that murray will not go to jail, and even if he did, he will come out of there filthy fat rich. would you give up four years to live the lush life afterwards, with all your debts paid and more money you would have ever made in that time yourself? he's getting money from somewhere, i'm sure of that.
or: the hoax will be revealed to prevent murray from going to jail, if it's gonna look like it. it's still time enough before anything trialwise even starts. and with all this mess going on, it could take years...

i think the reason for this is much larger than just escape. i can't really put that together myself. let's just say, mj had to go undercover for some very important reason. regarding the family here: they are of  course in on it, protecting mj and playing their parts. i've read somewhere that there are doubts that his mother (and the rest of the family) would lie to everyone about mj being dead and she wouldn't do that. i'm a mother myself and if any of my kids (regardless of the age) would come to me crying about how scared they were for their life (for whatever reason) and they couldn't go on this way and this would be the only way out (to fake death), i would support that any way and do anything i could. i would sit there and lie to the whole world about it and wouldn't care one bit and play my part, too (not saying emotions were played, i'm sure this was tense. just imagining it could be a real funeral would bring me to tears.). noone is messing with my blood. noone, hear me? i'd chop my arm off, if i had to, to save my children from any possible harm. at any age. and what harm did mj have to endure...more than any of us would be able to take, i think. and he had to be 'officially dead', no other way. nothing else worked.

as for the court proceedings and all: look at mj's trial. they had nothing, still they all constructed a full blown legal case from it with the whole nine yards included. each piece of 'evidence' was fabricated and constructed, lies on top of lies...with the full legal team involved...yes, they can be false.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 21, 2010, 07:48:15 PM
@ arabian nights regarding youtube video. On that point, from a non-believer (very hard to convince) to a hoax believer, I thoroughly get your point! That was mega weird? You know i don't jump into those hoax theories with 2 feet, but i have to agree that was very strange of Jermaine and even the interviewer was like 'What did you say?' Did Jermaine forget his brain or was he tired? He even looked embarrassed afterwards. Honestly, i agree that's weird but i'm not betting that it meant something. Taken note of though ;)
Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 07:56:21 PM by QuirkyDiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 07:52:08 PM
By the way, is that the whole interview? Is there anything before this youtube vid starts. It seems like the interview was already in progress when the youtube vid starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 02:24:20 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Without getting really off topic here, and i'm sure there is a thread already discussing it, but why would you sell all those tickets and then have to refund them all if you knew in advance that you were not going to do any concerts? Also, why would you try and send a man to prison if it was all just to tell a hypothetical story about corruption. If it's to prove a point morally, that people/establishment can be unjust why does Murray implicate himself at all (i gave propofol in a home setting/it's not recommended for insomnia), if he is supposed to be the innocent party? What he admitted to doing is very blatantly wrong. There is little to contend there? If it's a story to escape, are we to believe that the court proceedings are totally false? There is only so much pretense and fakery that is reasonable before it descends into irrationality, never mind such theories being built on no tangible proof. Is there not a teeny weeny possibility that what's going on is real? Not meant to offend, just food for thought ;)

i get you. but the answer to this might be the legal loopholes created. if we think hoax and take the argument, that the whole 'this is it'-concert series was never supposed to happen, then the o2 announcement is to be regarded as the 'kick off' (he was plainly totally hyped himself about it). that might be a reason for mike's 'off'-behaviour. everybody who bought a ticket was offered a total refund. some people did, some people didn't take that. no mistake on mj, no financial damage done. on the contrary, sony and everybody involved are making a 'killing' on everything mcihael-related, including tii. they are taking vids down from youtube one by one, so you have no choice but to buy sony, if you want mj. plus: the concerts were insured for 'non-performance', not for the artist's death. very clever...

i'm honestly convinced that murray will not go to jail, and even if he did, he will come out of there filthy fat rich. would you give up four years to live the lush life afterwards, with all your debts paid and more money you would have ever made in that time yourself? he's getting money from somewhere, i'm sure of that.
or: the hoax will be revealed to prevent murray from going to jail, if it's gonna look like it. it's still time enough before anything trialwise even starts. and with all this mess going on, it could take years...

i think the reason for this is much larger than just escape. i can't really put that together myself. let's just say, mj had to go undercover for some very important reason. regarding the family here: they are of  course in on it, protecting mj and playing their parts. i've read somewhere that there are doubts that his mother (and the rest of the family) would lie to everyone about mj being dead and she wouldn't do that. i'm a mother myself and if any of my kids (regardless of the age) would come to me crying about how scared they were for their life (for whatever reason) and they couldn't go on this way and this would be the only way out (to fake death), i would support that any way and do anything i could. i would sit there and lie to the whole world about it and wouldn't care one bit and play my part, too (not saying emotions were played, i'm sure this was tense. just imagining it could be a real funeral would bring me to tears.). noone is messing with my blood. noone, hear me? i'd chop my arm off, if i had to, to save my children from any possible harm. at any age. and what harm did mj have to endure...more than any of us would be able to take, i think. and he had to be 'officially dead', no other way. nothing else worked.

as for the court proceedings and all: look at mj's trial. they had nothing, still they all constructed a full blown legal case from it with the whole nine yards included. each piece of 'evidence' was fabricated and constructed, lies on top of lies...with the full legal team involved...yes, they can be false.

i hear you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions