this is weird.
Just watchin Ant & Dec show and the "night of the living dead" show just came on.
Ironic much.  :lol:
Coffins everywhere!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

whatyourheartsays, "Carpooling rats across Paris in his wheelchair". Now I've heard it all.  :lol:  Could this conversation be any more weird.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
whatyourheartsays, "Carpooling rats across Paris in his wheelchair". Now I've heard it all.  :lol:  Could this conversation be any more weird.  ;)

It's just that people shouldn't under-estimate disabled people. This guy helps us with animal rescue ;) They are pretty able to do more things then you think they can. And I believe Dave Dave played video game as any kid ;)

For this picture, if you just stop trying to search for "a man" or something, you will just realise that the "top" of the arcade game is missing (maybe opened to be fixed) and what we see is only mechanical stuffs with light and shadow on it. This is why letters are missing. A part of the game has been removed/opened. And the rest of the name is written on the missing part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

whatyourheartsays, It was just the image of these Parisienne rats being carpooled. I hope you didn't think I was making fun of your friend. I certainly don't underestimate anyone. I don't know about the arcade and what to make of it. You could be right with your thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "mjjveritas"

It's just that people shouldn't under-estimate disabled people. This guy helps us with animal rescue ;) They are pretty able to do more things then you think they can. And I believe Dave Dave played video game as any kid ;)

For this picture, if you just stop trying to search for "a man" or something, you will just realise that the "top" of the arcade game is missing (maybe opened to be fixed) and what we see is only mechanical stuffs with light and shadow on it. This is why letters are missing. A part of the game has been removed/opened. And the rest of the name is written on the missing part.

Hi whatyourheartsays,
I appreciate your approach to find a logical explanation very much!
And I agree with you, DaveDave's disability is no reason to eliminate the possibility that he could have played this game or that he liked it at least.

But your explanation concerning the missing edge or top of the arcade and the mechanical stuff inside does not convince me (although it would be logical, of course).
I know, many people don´t see anything on the picture, but I see "a man" or "phantom" or whatever it may be called. I can't help it! It seems that I'm starting to make a complete fool of myself, but I can't deny what I see!
Even if I would accept the fact that we see just something and no body, this wouln't explain why we see this on the one pic and nothing, only a "black whole", on the other!! We should see at least a little bit of the picture we see before, some shadows, just something, but there is nothing!!
You see, I'm getting a bit emphatic on this point. I would prefer a logical explanation, too, because I'm a bit tired of "defending" a phantom. But...???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

friendlikeme81, "The Phantom Of The Opera" was mentioned by another poster "2good2btrue" recently. 2good2btrue said that MJ had approached Andrew Lloyd Webber about a part in his production? There is a link between your friend "Nosferatu" and the Phantom. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have found some other links from Nosferatu to Michael (although I still don`t claim to see Orlok on the arcade  :lol: )

same position on all three pictures
[attachment=0:33mb64z3]Orlok_Nuez Wicked Witch_Crowley.JPG[/attachment:33mb64z3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

I cant avoid laughing with this kind of post...well, what I see, with a great effort of imagination LOL, is a man with white hair and beard...no hat, no open casket  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always wondered what this strap that covers the legs could be:[attachment=2:3imwk060]phantom_colour_strap.JPG[/attachment:3imwk060]

I have found out about living dead dolls. They are sold with a strap like this (on the right one). [attachment=1:3imwk060]living_dead_dolls.JPG[/attachment:3imwk060]

And we find Nosferatu as a doll, too
see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:lol:  :lol:

following the living dead dolls, we come to a horror movie[attachment=0:3imwk060]PUPPET MASTER.jpg[/attachment:3imwk060]

You see its name: The Puppet Master :!:

Have I already mentioned that I like this game ?  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Update:

Today while skimming through the Todd Gray Album (Before he was King) I' ve found the proof that the game device we are speaking about was indeed in possession of Michael Jackson. See page 127/128.
The arcade game is this one (flyer): [attachment=1:3bcxw98q]monaco_gp.jpg[/attachment:3bcxw98q]

Now I made a comparison of the three pictures:[attachment=0:3bcxw98q]comparison surfaces.jpg[/attachment:3bcxw98q]
Conclusions:
1.Contrary to my former argument there is indeed a reflecting and transparent surface on the front where we see the phantom. But it is definetely no screen.
2. If we suppose the figure to be a reflection, the origin of the reflection would still not be explained (it must be opposite, somewhere in the open space??).
3. The surface is transparent. If we suppose the figure to be a person shining through the surface, it would be difficult to explain why it appears to be full body view of a male person on this position. We should see a part of a body, but no full body.
2. There is a stripe of letters on the surface. We see the words "Sega Monaco GP". This would explain why we see the yellow stripe on the phantom pic (although we should see it more clearly, I suppose). But the stripe of letters is permanent. So we should see it on 1:05, even if the angle is slightly different. Therefore the black hole on 1:05 still exists and cannot be explained.

IMO there is still no logical explanation for the emergence of the figure.

This opens the space for the next speculations: ;)

Here I go: The puppet master has placed the phantom figure deliberately on the arcade game to signalize that it is indeed a hoax: Michael is the puppet master behind the curtain (Final Curtain Call on O2, Liberian Girl on Funeral). He shows that he is the director by placing puppets, clues or appearing in disguises.

But Michael also appears as a puppet in the game: He is "the living dead".

like in Threatened:
"I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head...

...The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark]
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear

A monster, the worst thing to fear."

Really interesting is the fact that DaveDave said the meeting with Michael happened in Neverland. This was a lie.
So we have indeed a monster that appears on Never Neverland (because it's Encino and could never be Neverland).

Mmhh... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

OK....I'm scared  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Update:

Today while skimming through the Todd Gray Album (Before he was King) I' ve found the proof that the game device we are speaking about was indeed in possession of Michael Jackson. See page 127/128.
The arcade game is this one (flyer): [attachment=1:1bcoe6zt]monaco_gp.jpg[/attachment:1bcoe6zt]

Now I made a comparison of the three pictures:[attachment=0:1bcoe6zt]comparison surfaces.jpg[/attachment:1bcoe6zt]
Conclusions:
1.Contrary to my former argument there is indeed a reflecting and transparent surface on the front where we see the phantom. But it is definetely no screen.
2. If we suppose the figure to be a reflection, the origin of the reflection would still not be explained (it must be opposite, somewhere in the open space??).
3. The surface is transparent. If we suppose the figure to be a person shining through the surface, it would be difficult to explain why it appears to be full body view of a male person on this position. We should see a part of a body, but no full body.
2. There is a stripe of letters on the surface. We see the words "Sega Monaco GP". This would explain why we see the yellow stripe on the phantom pic (although we should see it more clearly, I suppose). But the stripe of letters is permanent. So we should see it on 1:05, even if the angle is slightly different. Therefore the black hole on 1:05 still exists and cannot be explained.

IMO there is still no logical explanation for the emergence of the figure.

This opens the space for the next speculations: ;)

Here I go: The puppet master has placed the phantom figure deliberately on the arcade game to signalize that it is indeed a hoax: Michael is the puppet master behind the curtain (Final Curtain Call on O2, Liberian Girl on Funeral). He shows that he is the director by placing puppets, clues or appearing in disguises.

But Michael also appears as a puppet in the game: He is "the living dead".

like in Threatened:
"I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head...

...The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark]
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear

A monster, the worst thing to fear."

Really interesting is the fact that DaveDave said the meeting with Michael happened in Neverland. This was a lie.
So we have indeed a monster that appears on Never Neverland (because it's Encino and could never be Neverland).

Mmhh... :shock:
Good research and Analysis!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The image within the arcade highlighted box could be? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The photo I am referring to is the one of Dave Dave standing, wearing a hat. Transpose this image and it maybe fits the image in the arcade? Credit and thanks to SeeingClues Blog. You can see the picture underneath the heading "Arms-B & B Dave and MJ". It's quite a bit down the page. Might be worth it though.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:3mf227t7]arms.jpg[/attachment:3mf227t7]

@mjjveritas: Interesting, but I don't think it matches. The hat isn't that big and we don't see a part of his belly  :lol:

But I'm always staring fascinated at this picture, don't know why... :lol:

I think the phantom of Never Neverland is a mixture of
1. burn victim
2. Nosferatu (Orlok)
3. Mummy
4. Fantomas
5. Bat Boy
6. Roswell Alien
+ suit of memorial

It's nothing we can really identify, so it's even more scary.
Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:46:06 PM by friendlikeme81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

friendlikeme81, What an imagination you have! Who are "Fantomas" and "Bat Boy"? The only "Bat Boy" I know of is "Ugly Bat Boy". You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. This beautiful cat is my Desktop Wallpaper.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions