Tiger Woods Press Conference...
February 19, 2010, 09:48:58 AM
Not that this is groundbreaking but guess WHO has the live feed for his press conference at 11am?
Yep...TMZ! And the video right now is pretty crappy.....Love the HD with all the MJ stuff though!!

Take a look

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference...
February 19, 2010, 10:26:56 AM
Yes, I just finished watching the press conf. and I did read in the tmz article the reference to MJ as a friend of Tiger, of course it made it seem like the MJ stood for Micheal Jordan not our MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 19, 2010, 10:39:49 AM
there were all kind of Networks:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 10:44:46 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Not that this is groundbreaking but guess WHO has the live feed for his press conference at 11am?
Yep...TMZ! And the video right now is pretty crappy.....Love the HD with all the MJ stuff though!!

Take a look

:lol:  just watched the end of the live stream...hilarious! this chick looks like one of those 'pimped up' manga cartoon girls  :lol:  and going like: i thought i was the only one...(boohoo...), like she don't know how to play the game of fame with her fake boobs and almost busting blouse, knowing the world will watch, cuz it's tiger woods...and she acted bad on it, too, due to absent talent, sitting there with blinking and her jaw shaking like a 10year-old.  :lol:  oh, and not to forget hugging her lawyer in front of the cameras...poor thing... :roll:  (now everybody: aaawww...) my god...will this tabloid trash ever come to an end?

notice there are just sports related news on now. tiger woods, olympics, football and whatnot. nothing really groundbreaking. in the midst of all that comes brain oxman confirming the fake photo on some italian news channel from an mj-convention in europe (!). it's like simmer time now. the soup was heated up by oxman, now that has to make its way to become a headline (imagine soup blubbering...). until then, the soup simmers...next news must be ben's statement. that should be fairly big news.

simmering...  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:50:53 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 19, 2010, 11:09:31 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

Take a look

:lol:  just watched the end of the live stream...hilarious! this chick looks like one of those 'pimped up' manga cartoon girls  :lol:  and going like: i thought i was the only one...(boohoo...), like she don't know how to play the game of fame with her fake boobs and almost busting blouse, knowing the world will watch, cuz it's tiger woods...and she acted bad on it, too, due to absent talent, sitting there with blinking at her jaw shaking like a 10year-old.  :lol:  oh, and not to forget hugging her lawyer in front of the cameras...poor thing... :roll:  (now everybody: aaawww...) my god...will this tabloid trash ever come to an end?

notice there are just sports related news on now. tiger woods, olympics, football and whatnot. nothing really groundbreaking. in the midst of all that comes brain oxman confirming the fake photo on some italian news channel from an mj-convention in europe (!). it's like simmer time now. the soup was heated up by oxman, now that has to make its way to become a headline (imagine soup blubbering...). until then, the soup simmers...next news must be ben's statement. that should be fairly big news.

LMAO!! During his speech he was very adamant in saying the media lied about certain things....his wife knockin his clock off, him taking steroids....he said those were horrible lies.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 11:37:55 AM

Take a look

:lol:  just watched the end of the live stream...hilarious! this chick looks like one of those 'pimped up' manga cartoon girls  :lol:  and going like: i thought i was the only one...(boohoo...), like she don't know how to play the game of fame with her fake boobs and almost busting blouse, knowing the world will watch, cuz it's tiger woods...and she acted bad on it, too, due to absent talent, sitting there with blinking at her jaw shaking like a 10year-old.  :lol:  oh, and not to forget hugging her lawyer in front of the cameras...poor thing... :roll:  (now everybody: aaawww...) my god...will this tabloid trash ever come to an end?

LMAO!! During his speech he was very adamant in saying the media lied about certain things....his wife knockin his clock off, him taking steroids....he said those were horrible lies.....

'horrible lies', hm? here in germany, it was reported that he texted someone during thanksgiving dinner at home with elin and she got mad, screaming and yelling and all. full drama. he then sat down to watch t.v. and elin came into the room with a nine-iron in level (not saying anything) and whacked the sh!t outta him with full swing. twice! she allegedly broke a bone in his his face which is why he ran out without shoes and into his car, going straight into the palm tree. elin allegedly even ran after him and succeded in breaking the back window of his ride with another good swing before he 'stopped'. (guess she didn't intend to kill him, so she came to help him after he dropped out of the car. what else should she do? keep hittin'?) did y'all get that, too?  

i don't wanna go off topic here, but i'm starting to wonder if i'm even getting the same news here in germany or what? i'm wondering how the news flow goes or even who gets which part of what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

February 19, 2010, 04:45:39 PM

Take a look

'horrible lies', hm? here in germany, it was reported that he texted someone during thanksgiving dinner at home with elin and she got mad, screaming and yelling and all. full drama. he then sat down to watch t.v. and elin came into the room with a nine-iron in level (not saying anything) and whacked the sh!t outta him with full swing. twice! she allegedly broke a bone in his his face which is why he ran out without shoes and into his car, going straight into the palm tree. elin allegedly even ran after him and succeded in breaking the back window of his ride with another good swing before he 'stopped'. (guess she didn't intend to kill him, so she came to help him after he dropped out of the car. what else should she do? keep hittin'?) did y'all get that, too?  

i don't wanna go off topic here, but i'm starting to wonder if i'm even getting the same news here in germany or what? i'm wondering how the news flow goes or even who gets which part of what?
Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 04:52:15 PM
i don't know why Americans are intrested in those craps
I and like most of french don't care of Tiger Woods, he do whatever he wants
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 19, 2010, 05:19:08 PM
Maybe Tiger Woods feels he has to appear contrite to appease the American Bible Belt. Many continental European countries have a more laissez-faire attitude to relations outwith marriage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:02:14 PM
Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?[/quote]

i haven't seen tiger's statement. there was a live stream of a statement given by one of his mistresses, totally unnecessary.

i have to agree with the last two posters here, i could care less about tiger woods, too. if only half of it was true about how he disregarded his marriage (i don't think you should cheat on your spouse. if you can't control yourself, you shouldn't get married.), i hope elin really got that swing at him, then he got what he deserved. now they should just go on with their lives, period.

but with people on that level, you always have to take their corporate involvement into account, so he had no choice but to make a statement like that. you have to make public apologies in those kinda positions. politics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

February 19, 2010, 07:27:45 PM
Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?

i haven't seen tiger's statement. there was a live stream of a statement given by one of his mistresses, totally unnecessary.

i have to agree with the last two posters here, i could care less about tiger woods, too. if only half of it was true about how he disregarded his marriage (i don't think you should cheat on your spouse. if you can't control yourself, you shouldn't get married.), i hope elin really got that swing at him, then he got what he deserved. now they should just go on with their lives, period.

but with people on that level, you always have to take their corporate involvement into account, so he had no choice but to make a statement like that. you have to make public apologies in those kinda positions. politics.[/quote]
Yes, I did. Especially, how the media can twist the truth and never leaving him and his family alone.  Also, about believing in him and When he comes back to golf.
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 09:09:15 AM by techdiva
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:57:02 PM
at first i was believing the story but then it didnt make sense..i doubt he slept with that many women and then they ALL come out with there stories IMO this is a hoax plus look has been reporting all of the news, TMZ. plus alot of those women are actresses and did reality tv so i think this is all a set up IMO and thats why he is sayin the media is lying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:57:31 PM
I saw these tweets of Jodigomez pay attention where she points.

Seriously, do we need a Tiger Woods press conference on his sex life??? WTH dude, move on cuz everybody else has (except media)!!!!!

PLEASE stop showing Tiger's mistresses acting like victims. A disgrace to real women who know better. U don't have my pity, get off tv!

if all men who cheated on their wives had press conferences, regular sked TV programming would be gone!!!!!!!

except the media!, get off TV!, sked TV programming would be gone!

in my opinion she has a hidden MESSAGE   ;)  ;)

tabloidburn, maybe you are right "Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 20, 2010, 08:49:43 AM
How does it affct the hox discussion in this thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions