No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!! Letters!
February 19, 2010, 06:23:18 AM
Quote from: "MJgirlNY"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How interesting!  

I never knew it was possible to influence a judges decision in a court case by simply writing a letter in this way!  

Could this be a way of looking how much support MJ has from the fans?

:?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:03:06 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

How interesting!  

I never knew it was possible to influence a judges decision in a court case by simply writing a letter in this way!  

That's what i was thinking...but my thing is how could a tweet mess with anything that has to do with the trail?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 19, 2010, 07:48:17 AM
So now we're trying to sway the judge's decision. That doesn't seem quite fair, especially since I don't KNOW what actually went down on June 25. I only know what media and other "sources" have said. Nope, not going there. If that makes me a bad fan then so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 19, 2010, 07:59:29 AM
If anybody is interested in how much support Michael has then browsing the numerous forums will just do.

If anybody believes that letters with remarks like "murder, I write - charge Doc Murray to maximum" or the opposite "Doc  Murray is innocent" will have any influence on a public trial - then goodnight America, rest well.

If anybody believes that these letters will have an impact on how the plot story will unfold - go ahead. Doc Murray has a role.  Write what you want to happen - we are writing parts of the script so yes, in this context letters could help.
Just MHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 19, 2010, 08:04:47 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
So now we're trying to sway the judge's decision. That doesn't seem quite fair, especially since I don't KNOW what actually went down on June 25. I only know what media and other "sources" have said. Nope, not going there. If that makes me a bad fan then so be it.

It's probably the same as when family get up and make their statement to the judge before sentencing.  My son was in some trouble and we were able to write a letter to the judge on behalf of my son, stating why we thought he deserved leniency.  I agree though - I'm 100% for Michael but we don't know what really happened on June 25th. I want to support Michael and his family but if I write anything it would probably be a plea for truth and justice for all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mdc

February 19, 2010, 08:17:12 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "mdc"

It's probably the same as when family get up and make their statement to the judge before sentencing.  My son was in some trouble and we were able to write a letter to the judge on behalf of my son, stating why we thought he deserved leniency.  I agree though - I'm 100% for Michael but we don't know what really happened on June 25th. I want to support Michael and his family but if I write anything it would probably be a plea for truth and justice for all.

Yeah, I suppose it is similar to that. But for your son you, as his family, were probably a pretty good judge of why he deserved leniency, whereas I don't know Conrad Murray so I really can't speak to what his character is or whether he is even guilty of taking someones life. I'm not arguing with you, just clarifying my position. I do agree with the plea for truth and justice for all. Well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shake

February 19, 2010, 01:20:26 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

How interesting!  

I find it very hard to believe it is possible. There's a reason why they take such care in selecting a jury who have no or little knowledge of the case and people involved - so that nothing is biased. Otherwise why bother with a fair trial at all? It is very naive to think fans can get so directly involved in the case, unless of course they were personally close to MJ and know something of the situation, however there is nothing wrong with writing letters of support to the family and uncovering and exposing the main players as publicly as we can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions