Quote from: "~Souza~"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's hope no one got killed there.
The pilot left a very angry suicide note, pointing at the government. An interesting read:

I saved it just in case it goes "poof."

Also, did anyone see the pics?

The building is a "regular" multi-floor office building without the major re-enforcement that the WTC had.
Did anyone else notice that the building did NOT collapse from the ground up?   :roll:

I'm just saying...

I pray that everyone is ok, because even though I agree with a lot of what this guy said in his letter and feel his frustrations, the government workers are just workers.  They're in the same boat he is/was.  I guess he didn't think about that before flying the plane into the building.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sweet1"
All I can say about the government is God is in control. I put my Trust in God period. Keep the Faith!

Yes. We are told to pray for our leaders and that is what I do every day.  That does not mean that I stand idly by ignoring what is going on ...but God is in control and the truth will prevail in the end. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

LiQ

I feel so sad. He was definately pushed beyond rationality by a system that cares only for their deep pockets, and where all else is colateral damage. And this is not only happening in U.S., it is happening all over the world. But there is definitely an awakening taking place, in particular in developing nations where people, too, are fed up....have had enough. This is why, Mo and Souza, I said that I am afraid.

Michael, what you are doing is truely amazing....the strategy that you have put in place goes beyond anything anyone, any government has had the capacity to do. You know more than anyone else that when the time comes, its gona be all or nothing. And we know you will definitely give it your all!!! I ask myself, how can we prepare for this all or nothing? Those of us who have means...artistic, intellectual or financial...must move in tandem to the movement that you have triggered.

All my love to Michael... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Life is too precious a gift----no matter how good or bad---- to be given up for the sake of a few scumbags who will live in denial upto their last breath....Life's the one thing we own right since the day we're born.....Its no use giving it up like this, because not only did this guy kill himself, he also took 2 other people with him in his attempt to give a wake up call to the Govt.

Tjose 2 other people probably had their own families...that are now completely devastated.

Sorry...I cant see anything heroic in this whole affair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

That was very sad to read. Someone feeling stripped of their dreams, to become a nightmare. America needs to be saved for sure, and soon, because its citizens are becoming weary of being a citizen. And that is not good.

By the grace of God no innocent people were killed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Source: FBI Knew Austin Attack Was Coming

Alex Jones Predicts False Flag Attack in Austin Weeks Ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

A very sad story. But someone in pain inflicked more pain on others. History of humans for as long as we have had knowledge is nations against nations, rich against poor, slave and free full of joys and suffering, always ending in painful death. I like Christ's example in his time that included all the vices today's world does, he went about the countryside doing good, loved people, hardly had a penny to his name, dispensed words of wisdom, railed mostly against religious hypocrasy and ended up dying for his friends/enemies. I disagree with this poor man that violence is the answer, but I understand he was hurting. I think God always raises up people like Michael at the right time to bring needed changes. I believe God will bring good in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Toija

Quote from: "virgo75"
I saved it just in case it goes "poof."

Also, did anyone see the pics?

The building is a "regular" multi-floor office building without the major re-enforcement that the WTC had.
Did anyone else notice that the building did NOT collapse from the ground up?   :roll:

I'm just saying...

There is a HUGE difference between the small aircraft that the Texas pilot used , and the two very large "jumbo" aircraft that were flown into the WTC .

Toija
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "MJonmind"
A very sad story. But someone in pain inflicked more pain on others. History of humans for as long as we have had knowledge is nations against nations, rich against poor, slave and free full of joys and suffering, always ending in painful death. I like Christ's example in his time that included all the vices today's world does, he went about the countryside doing good, loved people, hardly had a penny to his name, dispensed words of wisdom, railed mostly against religious hypocrasy and ended up dying for his friends/enemies. I disagree with this poor man that violence is the answer, but I understand he was hurting. I think God always raises up people like Michael at the right time to bring needed changes. I believe God will bring good in the end.

Well I'm not religious so forgive me if this sounds disrespectful, but I don't think we should all sit back and wait for 'God' to help us out. We ourselves are responsible for this world and only we can change it. We need to stand up. If good comes from it you may say God did that, but I believe in the power of the human race, as long as they are willing to fight for their rights.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I used to be much more religious than I am now, and I respect each view. I'm just kinda looking over history to see that revolution and war are such messy ways to make changes. I agree sitting back doesn't help, and always there's gifted passionate people, could be each of us in our own big or small way that affect change. I'm reminded of Dave Dave's words (maybe MJ's) that we are living in interesting times (can't remember the rest). Maybe this pilot man would not have done it had he been involved in this amazing sharing community we have here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can just see what will happen next; Hollywood will make movie about this guy, people will go watch it and forget all about it the next day. Movie industry will make money, pay taxes and the government will stay the same.

I think these days we are too comfy in our couches, nobody is willing to give his life to make a change. They know that, that's how they manipulate us. They are selling us air.
BTW I heard from one of our scientists that Napoleon invented taxes to support battles  in we still pay for those ''battles'' these days, and today they are bringing up new taxes    ( for ecology, environment) and he (scientist) said it's all a big lie. I'm not saying this is the fact, I'm saying we should think about it.

I am really sorry about all people involved in this tragedy. Thank you Souza for posting a letter, without it, I would be too judgemental.

love you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

Quote from: "sweet1"
All I can say about the government is God is in control. I put my Trust in God period. Keep the Faith!
AMEN,
TRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Besides this event, two other events took place the same day.  Around the same time the plane crashed into the building in Austin, Obama had a meeting with the Dalai Lama in the White House.

Article and video published by CNN prior to this meeting:

Article and video published by CNN after this meeting:

Just a few hours after these two events took place, the following hit the news:

Watchdog: Iran may be working on nuclear warhead

Coincidences...?  I think not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

911 Pentagon 2.0
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's true. There is nothing heroic in suicide attack causing other peoples death. I feel for them and their families. I don't approve of flying planes into buildings or anything like that.. But like Souza points out this desperation in calling upon attention is quite remarkable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.