i dont know who is it, but its strange how i only see a shadow but not a person. You could actually see the shadow on the floor, but after that the shadow still contiues to move. it doesnt make sense to me
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is my first time seeing the one during Jermaine's interview. That was pretty cool. Interestingly, when the "shadows" have made their appearances it's not as if the subjects (ie. journalists and cameraman during the tour of Neverland, Jermaine, etc), acknowledged that they're there. When you watch shows about paranormal-type experiences, the subjects almost always will acknowledge the presence of something. As obvious as it was during the Neverland Tour, I would've expected someone during the tour to say "WTF was that...". I mean, its existence would've been much more apparent there on site, right? The sightings were made after the fact, by the onlookers (us), just like an optical illusion in a movie. And we all know how MJ is about "movies". It all just seems like a set-up to me. Everyone benefits: the networks, and MJ (in convincing those whom he wants to believe that he died), and the hoax investigators.  

....maybe there is someone who is in on the hoax who works for the networks. It's t.v., anything is possible. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's happened many times for "figures"/shadows to show up in photos when people didn't see any at the time the photos were taken... So maybe this ghost/shadow/silhouette wasn't visible to the naked eye?  I still find it spooky, and still think that no one has truly "debunked" it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions