loma

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I beLIEve Michael is ALIVE but I have collected some odd images.

Image caught on camera during the Larry King Live Tour of Neverland.

Image above the casket during the John Meyer's performance at the Memorial (same image is on the big screen behind John Meyer).

Image superimposed on Jennifer Hudson during her performance of "Will You Be There" at the Memorial (again the same image is on the big screen behind her).

Image of Michael in the clouds reflected on the hood of a car in Britain. the guy who took the picture said he did not see this image when he actually snapped the photo and only became aware of it when he was reviewing his photos.

Image captured outside in the garden during Jermaine Jackson's interview with Larry King at Neverland.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
These are great...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

~Souza~

Quote from: "farhatmjj"

for me that has been one of the reasons to doubt this is a hoax!  :lol:

And I think that is EXACTLY the reason why it was shown...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

OH MY GOD> Are those images real???? Forgive me I am going bonkers! Have not seen anything like it! WHat does it mean seriously! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "mjboogie"
OH MY GOD> Are those images real???? Forgive me I am going bonkers! Have not seen anything like it! WHat does it mean seriously! :o
Which images are you talking about  specifically? I could probably explain them clearly.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Maybe this?

Bilocation, or sometimes multilocation, is a term used to describe the ability/instances in which an individual or object is said to be, or appears to be, located in two distinct places at the same instant in time.The term has been used in a wide range of historical and philosophical systems, including early Greek philosophy,shamanism, paganism, folklore, occultism and magic, the paranormal, Hinduism  (as one of the siddhis), Buddhism, spiritualism and Theosophy, mysticism  in general, as well as Christian mysticism and Jewish mysticism.

Several Christian saints and monks are said to have exhibited bilocation. Among the earliest is the apparition of Our Lady of the Pillar in the year 40. In another instance, in 1774, St. Alphonsus Liguori is said to have gone into a trance while preparing for Mass. When he came out of the trance he reported that he had visited the bedside of the dying Pope Clement XIV. His presence is then said to have been confirmed by those attending the Pope despite his being four days travel away, and not appearing to have left his original location. Other Christian figures said to have experienced it include St. Anthony of Padua, Ursula Micaela Morata, St. Gerard Majella, St. Charles of St. Andrew (Mount Argus), St. Pio of Pietrelcina, St. Severus of Ravenna, St. Ambrose of Milan, Maria de Agreda, and St. Martin de Porres, as well as Pope Cyril VI of Alexandria.

n the 17th century, persons accused of witchcraft were reported to appear in dreams and visions of witnesses. The trials at Bury St. Edmunds and Salem included this "Spectral evidence" against defendants. Matthew Hopkins described the phenomenon in his book The Discovery of Witches.

The English occultist Aleister Crowley was reported by acquaintances to have the ability, even though he himself was not conscious of its happening at the time.

In Islam Idries Shah and Robert Graves mention the case where senior members of the Azimia order were "reputed to appear, like many of the ancient Sheikhs at different places at one and the same time".

The phenomenon of bilocation is also referred to as an 'out-of-body experience', in which one's consciousness leaves the body and visits a separate location.

All over the world, but especially noted in Scandinavia, the Vardoger is a form of bilocation in which an image of a traveller appears in a house prior to his actual arrival. The image may be seen to ascend a staircase, etc.

The vardøger or vardøgr is a spirit predecessor, from Norwegian folklore. Stories typically include instances that are nearly déjà vu in substance, but in reverse, where a spirit with the subject's footsteps, voice, scent, or appearance and overall demeanor precedes them in a location or activity, resulting in witnesses believing they've seen or heard the actual person, before the person physically arrives. This bears a subtle difference from a DOPPLEGANGER, with a less sinister connotation. It has been likened to being a phantom DOUBLE, or form of bilocation.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Maybe subliminal messages in television is widely used ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i'm sorry for posting and then disappearign for so long...... i had exams so... :( anyways, those images, i watched those parts of the memorial again and i think those were... how do you say it in english... (it's not my native language), as the scenes were changing you could still see the previous scene so the both scenes mix up.

Quote from: "~Souza~"

And I think that is EXACTLY the reason why it was shown...
can you explain that Souza... you mean if Michael was really dead and they figured out the shadow they wouldn't show it? but that was being telecasted live. (IF we think it wasn't a hoax).

i think, it was Michael's shadow, he was moonwalking, you know how he likes to use the technology and how he loves to scare people.. just think of the haters, many of them would have been scared, i'm sure they won't admit, but if any hater would have seen this.. you know what i mean! i'm quite sure Michael laughed his head off. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Yeah but now that we know that right from the very beginning MJ was behind the scenes scheming and putting all his attention to extreme detail, EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING is important. Even now there`s talk about him camping out at Neverland ever since all the hype and focus left that place (including Larry K. and crew). His mom bought the 4 sleeping bags right after. The horse being delivered (german fans filmed it). His song `Threatened` sure says that he`ll come back to haunt us. He sings, ``Never Neverland that`s the place.`` I feel the whole song is being played out before our eyes. In the Ghost video the mayor and townspeople (media and nasty MJ haters) came to the mansion (Neverland) and wanted him to leave their town (LAPD forced him to leave Neverland). After `dying` and crumbling into the floor, he reappears as the mayor opens the door to leave thinking he had finished MJ off all happy, and then ``B-A-M`` :mrgreen: there he is way larger than life. And that`s what he`s going to be now (not only green) but way larger than life. HUGE. As an aside, little Paris did say to her dad, ``Daddy can I be on the next Ghost video.`` and no MJ tidbit posted is an accidental leak I now believe.
agree with the conection to paris( although i thought it was prince who said it) and the ghost movie.seemed like a shadow to me right away but made me think of the time frame when he did the ophrah interview. (how he could mix it all together is beyond me though)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I thought it was funny!
Michael always gets the last laugh :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
thought this was debunked - wasnt it supposed to be a camera man in the end.
thats what cnn said... but who knows

CNN Solves the Mystery Of Michael Jackson's Ghost
Have you heard about the appearance of Michael Jackson's ghost during Larry King's broadcast from Neverland last Thursday? Plenty of America's most staggering dipshits saw it, so CNN devoted an entire segment on King's show tonight to solving the mystery.

And the answer to all of this is—A crew member walked passed a lighting fixture, creating a shadow on the wall. Yep, that's it, just as any person with moderate levels of oxygen flowing to the brain should have deduced on their own. But thanks for getting to the bottom of this CNN. We'll all sleep much easier tonight.

This whole Michael Jackson thing can't end soon enough.

I find this explanation very light. Doesn't makes sense to me. My brain musn't be well oxygenated ! :lol:

;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Kirsche

i guess this has been talked about many times but there's no particular thread about it. i know this is quite one old topic to discuss about but i really want to know what is all of yours thought about the "ghost" of Michael that appeared at Neverland live on cnn??

The first time I saw that, I thought "What a bunch of BS"...But later.....I thought maybe this video was kinda symbol or message for hoaxers that the REAL Michael is at Neverland ....I still believe Michael's at Neverland.

you know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

loma

Quote from: "Kirsche"
The first time I saw that, I thought "What a bunch of BS"...But later.....I thought maybe this video was kinda symbol or message for hoaxers that the REAL Michael is at Neverland ....I still believe Michael's at Neverland.

you know what I mean?
:shock:
Never thought  of that. I'm wondering if the person that made the shadow could have Michael's body type?
I'm gonna go check again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ohhh spoookyy  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

SEHF

Made on purpose to spark the whole ghost and MJ's alive talk.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:18:17 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The 2 images from the memorial are simply images on the large screen behind those people on stage... And they were projected out.  Nothing weird there.  The last photo posted, taken at Neverland, is interesting - I don't have an explanation for it.

The "ghost" really looks like a ghost to me, to be honest, because it walks from left to right and its legs extend into the floor, with no bending (which I believe you'd see with shadows).  Moreover, if it's a shadow 2 questions must be answered:
1. Whose shadow is it?   (CNN never said, and if it were one of the crew members presumably they could tell us the name of that person and where he was positioned at the time.)
2. Where was that person standing? There was no one at the opposite end of the hallway, whose image could have been projected there.

So no, this hasn't been "debunked"... It is also one of the reasons I doubted the hoax.  (I do believe that ghosts exist.)  But if someone can explain how exactly this can be a shadow and how it would all work, I'd appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions