what are your thoughts on the ghost at Neverland???

• 32 Replies

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
i guess this has been talked about many times but there's no particular thread about it. i know this is quite one old topic to discuss about but i really want to know what is all of yours thought about the "ghost" of Michael that appeared at Neverland live on cnn??

for me that has been one of the reasons to doubt this is a hoax!  :lol:

The first time I saw that, I thought "What a bunch of BS"...But later.....I thought maybe this video was kinda symbol or message for hoaxers that the REAL Michael is at Neverland ....I still believe Michael's at Neverland.

you know what I mean?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645
Quote from: "Kirsche"
The first time I saw that, I thought "What a bunch of BS"...But later.....I thought maybe this video was kinda symbol or message for hoaxers that the REAL Michael is at Neverland ....I still believe Michael's at Neverland.

you know what I mean?
:shock:
Never thought  of that. I'm wondering if the person that made the shadow could have Michael's body type?
I'm gonna go check again.
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline Styloprincess

• Hoaxer
    • http://twitter.com/Andrea761987
ohhh spoookyy  ;)

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Offline SEHF

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
Made on purpose to spark the whole ghost and MJ's alive talk.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:18:17 AM by SEHF »

Offline truthprevails

• Hoaxer
The 2 images from the memorial are simply images on the large screen behind those people on stage... And they were projected out.  Nothing weird there.  The last photo posted, taken at Neverland, is interesting - I don't have an explanation for it.

The "ghost" really looks like a ghost to me, to be honest, because it walks from left to right and its legs extend into the floor, with no bending (which I believe you'd see with shadows).  Moreover, if it's a shadow 2 questions must be answered:
1. Whose shadow is it?   (CNN never said, and if it were one of the crew members presumably they could tell us the name of that person and where he was positioned at the time.)
2. Where was that person standing? There was no one at the opposite end of the hallway, whose image could have been projected there.

So no, this hasn't been "debunked"... It is also one of the reasons I doubted the hoax.  (I do believe that ghosts exist.)  But if someone can explain how exactly this can be a shadow and how it would all work, I'd appreciate it.

Offline palmpre

• Hoaxer
i dont know who is it, but its strange how i only see a shadow but not a person. You could actually see the shadow on the floor, but after that the shadow still contiues to move. it doesnt make sense to me

Offline 2MuchMJLuv

• Hoaxer
This is my first time seeing the one during Jermaine's interview. That was pretty cool. Interestingly, when the "shadows" have made their appearances it's not as if the subjects (ie. journalists and cameraman during the tour of Neverland, Jermaine, etc), acknowledged that they're there. When you watch shows about paranormal-type experiences, the subjects almost always will acknowledge the presence of something. As obvious as it was during the Neverland Tour, I would've expected someone during the tour to say "WTF was that...". I mean, its existence would've been much more apparent there on site, right? The sightings were made after the fact, by the onlookers (us), just like an optical illusion in a movie. And we all know how MJ is about "movies". It all just seems like a set-up to me. Everyone benefits: the networks, and MJ (in convincing those whom he wants to believe that he died), and the hoax investigators.  

....maybe there is someone who is in on the hoax who works for the networks. It's t.v., anything is possible. :roll:

Offline truthprevails

• Hoaxer

Re: what are your thoughts on the ghost at Neverland???

• on: November 04, 2010, 06:53:46 PM
It's happened many times for "figures"/shadows to show up in photos when people didn't see any at the time the photos were taken... So maybe this ghost/shadow/silhouette wasn't visible to the naked eye?  I still find it spooky, and still think that no one has truly "debunked" it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal