No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just posted a comment on it telling them that Brian Oxman admits ambulance photo is a fake and that Michael's alive and will decide for himself what label his new album will have.  :lol:   I see Branca and McClain are in tight with Sony... :evil:

Reportedly both Sony and Universal Music are the front runners in the bidding for Michael Jackson's unreleased materials , most of which the singer himself wrote and composed after the release of his last album Invincible in 2001. Jackson reportedly wanted a new album with most songs written and composed by himself , as he was quoted telling the same during a Music Award event.

" If Sony gets the rights, then fans will have a tough time .it is so because Sony will repackage old songs with one or two new songs ,but if some other company like Universal or Warner gets the rights to release - Jackson's new music ,then Michael Jackson fans will be the biggest gainer, because the new label means the fans will get only new songs as the rights of the old songs catalogue of Michael are still with Epic / Sony Music. But still , Sony has an upper hand in the bidding due to the strong bond between the company and Jackson's executors John Branca and John Mc Clain." Says an Insider of the music industry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I think that if the executors are really interested in Michael Legacy, and know what MJ think of Sony releasing only a two new songs, and all that... then they have to stay at Universal... i think! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I just posted a comment on it telling them that Brian Oxman admits ambulance photo is a fake and that Michael's alive and will decide for himself what label his new album will have.  :lol:   I see Branca and McClain are in tight with Sony... :evil:

Reportedly both Sony and Universal Music are the front runners in the bidding for Michael Jackson's unreleased materials , most of which the singer himself wrote and composed after the release of his last album Invincible in 2001. Jackson reportedly wanted a new album with most songs written and composed by himself , as he was quoted telling the same during a Music Award event.

" If Sony gets the rights, then fans will have a tough time .it is so because Sony will repackage old songs with one or two new songs ,but if some other company like Universal or Warner gets the rights to release - Jackson's new music ,then Michael Jackson fans will be the biggest gainer, because the new label means the fans will get only new songs as the rights of the old songs catalogue of Michael are still with Epic / Sony Music. But still , Sony has an upper hand in the bidding due to the strong bond between the company and Jackson's executors John Branca and John Mc Clain." Says an Insider of the music industry.

I saw a clip of MJ talkin that he was half owner of Sony... I done watched so much MJ on YT since June I can't even verify what is what anymore LOL so don't quote me on this...

but does anyone know what I'm talking about? maybe the clip was very old, then again it was the more up to date MJ features so it couldn't have been that old
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That video clip yur talking about is around the invincible era, he was in London I believe talking about how Sony was ruining his album,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E[/size][/b]

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

I saw a clip of MJ talkin that he was half owner of Sony... I done watched so much MJ on YT since June I can't even verify what is what anymore LOL so don't quote me on this...

but does anyone know what I'm talking about? maybe the clip was very old, then again it was the more up to date MJ features so it couldn't have been that old
I found the video.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

ABOUT THE VIDEO... YELLOW ROSES!
HISTORY MUSIC?
THIS MAN IS MAKING HISTORY! I'M SURE.... ;)

HE TALKS ABOUT ONE MORE ALBUM, A BOOKSET ALBUM FOR SONY, WITH ONE OR TWO NEW SONGS WRITTEN AGES AGO :o
THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT WAS THE LAST ALBUM! HE´S FREE NOW!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

this1crazygirl

when he says "they never thought I would out-think them" he was lookin so sexy

I'm an out-thinker too!

lol I think my tongue should be in his mouth LOL
hee-hee-hee :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And i've read that the book fated will be release this June 2010 as well. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "CC"
ABOUT THE VIDEO... YELLOW ROSES!
HISTORY MUSIC?
THIS MAN IS MAKING HISTORY! I'M SURE.... ;)

HE TALKS ABOUT ONE MORE ALBUM, A BOOKSET ALBUM FOR SONY, WITH ONE OR TWO NEW SONGS WRITTEN AGES AGO :o
THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT WAS THE LAST ALBUM! HE´S FREE NOW!!! :D

wow, you could be right.  :o  there was nothing after 'invincible' until 'this is it'. and the soundtrack had the bookset, the title song was indeed written 'ages' ago, literally in the last century.

and he still owns half of sony...omg, all this cleverness and intelligence is so damn sexy! i think i'm falling in love... :oops:  
(have to make a comment on the suit: that tailcoat just totally rocks! never seen anything like it. extraordinarily sharp!)

really brilliant business, mike!  :lol: not only did you outthink them, you gonna sink them, too! ooohhh, this is gonna be such a total strike! can't wait!

hats off!  :mrgreen:

here's another one, same subject, how the industry exploits their artists:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:50:00 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

I would love to buy this new cd but if Sony is involved in bringing it out I wont be buying it.  I have bought almost all the cd sets that Sony put out and most of them have the same songs on it with maybe one that isnt on.  I was excited about the TII cd because it had most of my favorite songs on it, finally.  I just don't want to give any more of my money to Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions