Well, i've seen this draw but in a gray scale in a tv show here in argentina back into July i think.. not a good show btw..
The man who showed this draw was a guy from Chile that wrote a book about MJ being guilty in those nightmare trials, and the book has other draws like that one the boy made showing the vitiligo spots in Michaels genital etc etc.. and.. the man who do the show ask to this other guy if Michael knew about his book when he was alive, and he said that yes, and in fact the only person that MJ ever sued.. was him :S
This man said the draw was made by one of those guys who made identikits for finding the criminals, and that made it before the autopsy started...
a big buck of BS!.. The show ended and I email the tv show saying that I couldn't believe how low they can get to have some audience, because they even shown a manequin of how supposedly Michael looked when he arrives to the hospital based on this obviously fake draw!!... of course I didn't get a response
I remembered one more thing, this man from Chile also said that Miko Brando worked for Michael because his father asked Michael to hire his lazy son (miko) as a favor, and Michael did it... and.. as a return of that favor, Miko it turns out to be Blankets father.. pffffffffff
BS!

Just wanted to share with you all -.- I didn't even remember that draw and the tv show and I just get mad again  hehe.. Love you all.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Smile

Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "mumof3"
But didn't they say he was in a bad way. That is why the casket was closed

yep but latoya said he looked perfect!! pffffff here we go again  :roll:

I am sorry for those Fans who love MJ, I know it is hard for you, I am sorry about showing this to you guys!

This is how he ''looked'' when he ''died''. IT is from a German Newspaper..

are you serious, you can clearly see that it's fake..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

I'm still playing catch up on all of this, but this one has me laughing hysterically. Sorry, I worked in the medical field. Embalming is the only thing that can slow down the process of decomposition. Last time I checked, it was also a law in the most states in the U.S., if not all. I think the only exception is certain religious beliefs, and there are very few who frown upon the embalming of a dead body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lolol/he was a wasting patient when the parmedics first saw him.   crash/  So he got better looking and in better shape the longer he was dead lolol/  Wow.  Make up your minds people.  Make up your minds. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

guess this came along before we got the laughter thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ Wow! lies lies lies, I cannot believe this. Do they think we are stupid or what? OMG..  Like hesouttamylife stated, the paramedics couldn't recognize the patient for how frail he was. So by the time he went to the hospital, then to the coroner's office, he got better into a better health? Yeah if they think we are swallowing this think again.. If they did not embalmed him right to the start, BECAUSE HE IS ALIVE.. YOU DO NOT EMBALM A LIVING PERSON. DAHHHHHHHHH.. BLESSINGS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I'm still playing catch up on all of this, but this one has me laughing hysterically. Sorry, I worked in the medical field. Embalming is the only thing that can slow down the process of decomposition. Last time I checked, it was also a law in the most states in the U.S., if not all. I think the only exception is certain religious beliefs, and there are very few who frown upon the embalming of a dead body.

In othodox christianity they think those who have bodies that after death are not decomposing are saints. In fact I know this is a criteria to declare them saints after death.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

In othodox christianity they think those who have bodies that after death are not decomposing are saints. In fact I know this is a criteria to declare them saints after death.

Ginafelicia, but we all know that Michael cannot decompose because he is not death right???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Ginafelicia, but we all know that Michael cannot decompose because he is not death right???

Right....but I don't know it for sure, so the next best is Michael is a dead saint. But I prefere him to be an alive saint bow/
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:52:12 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Guys, please don't get all agitated about this old article - it's meant to be satirical! Just look at the source and see the other articles they've produced!  But I have to say, many a true word is spoken in jest ......

"but were stupefied and stunned to observe that the remains were not decomposing, in a state of rigor mortis, or indicated any other post mortem symptoms."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 lolol/

But he still is a saint :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are actually saying that his dead body was not decomposing????  lolol/ lolol/ That is impossible. Not almost impossible but really impossible.

OMG no one can believe that  :lol:

O... and doesn't the autopsy report say there was rigor mortis in his jaw?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Where's a 'head-banging-on-the-desk' smiley when you need one?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
damn it doesn't work crash/
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:33:06 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

I got it, Saint Michael is super human! That will cover it all!   :lol: :lol: :lol:   All though the Saint idea is pretty wonderful.....Can we a live Saint please!!  Take care, Love to All penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions