mehere

Re: Stevie Wonder TWYMMF
December 02, 2009, 05:34:18 PM
Sorry but is he REALLY crying?  Does anyone see tears?  Kind of like Paris, were there tears?  Maybe I just didn't see them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 02, 2009, 05:41:11 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Gee, guyz, I'm looking for answers everywhere, see things that aren't even there and it scares me. Every night i'm hoping to get a clue at least in a dream but all i see when i close my eyes is an endless and chaotic sequence of all the articles, posts and videos. It's exhausting: things like TIAI, fake accounts of fake 'phothets', false predictions, ongoing dirt-shower in the media and what's even more exhausting is doubting about everything all the time.

But, apart of all that, i've never felt this incredible unity with so many people in the world and so tuned-in to my inner self at the same time! It's a unique experience that i shall never forget. So thankful to all of you for just being here!

Iknow the whole thing is driving me crazy before we heard the news i was normal i looked after my family and got on with life but now i drag myself to work and worry about this . Nothing adds up at all but seeing stevie like that  brings it home to me that we could all be wrong and the most talented kind caring person in the world who was so badly treated by the media has sadly died and the whole thing is so tragic but as you say cluse come to me dust bins come to me moving trees moving buildings i am going mad.. so i know how you all feel thanks goodnes i can come on here and natter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 02, 2009, 05:43:24 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Thanks for the link to that wonderful and moving video, tinker_bell.

I understand exactly how you *and* Stevie Wonder feel. Although my belief that Michael is still alive hasn't wavered or diminished since I first began feeling that way shortly after June 25, I do have my teary-eyed moments several times a week.

Just seeing him being his normal lovely self is enough to make me emotional, not because I'm losing faith or hope, but because of how badly and unfairly he was treated for so long before and after June 25.

That's what's hardest for me to accept about this situation: not that Michael may never return and we may never know exactly what happened last summer, but that he repeatedly had to put up with so much preposterous crap and how often that must have broken his spirit and prevented him from accomplishing as much as he wanted to.

If ever there was a person who deserved better, Michael is him. So, while I don't need any more clues or direct knowledge of what went down on June 25, I would be beside myself with joy if something surfaced to let us all know without a doubt that Michael is still with us, safe, and happy. That would be enough to satisfy me.
so well put just how i feel how could this kind caring person be put through so much it makes me so sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:44:51 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
Sorry but is he REALLY crying?  Does anyone see tears?  Kind of like Paris, were there tears?  Maybe I just didn't see them.

well frankly i can't really imagine SW faking emotions like that... sometimes i even feel ashamed for us looking for MJ friends' and relatives' tears with a magnifying glass although i understand the reasons why we do it... but still, it makes me feel kinda tabloid junkie  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

MJJ1982

Re: Stevie Wonder Breaks Down at MJ Tribute
December 02, 2009, 05:46:50 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that his reaction was not emotional?

I don't say that Stevie is involved in the hoax, but I doubt about him being emotional during TWYMMF....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

mumof3

December 02, 2009, 05:48:03 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Quote from: "mehere"

well frankly i can't really imagine SW faking emotions like that... sometimes i even feel ashamed for us looking for MJ friends' and relatives' tears with a magnifying glass although i understand the reasons why we do it... but still, it makes me feel kinda tabloid junkie  :cry:

You are right Stevie was not faking emoions there it was very sad to see him like that and it is the first time my belief in Michael being alive has wavered i just dont think he is acting at all it is too much too ask a person to do and surly Stevie would have known about a hoax it has realy worried me now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:56:40 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"

You are right Stevie was not faking emoions there it was very sad to see him like that and it is the first time my belief in Michael being alive has wavered i just dont think he is acting at all it is too much too ask a person to do and surly Stevie would have known about a hoax it has realy worried me now.

These days are really bad.... first i saw a picture of Blanket crying at the Memorial, now this. I also noticed how Kenny Ortega's twitter changed. before TII release it was exploding with L.O.V.E. Where has all of that gone? And in one of the recent interviews after being asked of his plans for the near future, he said he didn't have the time to fully grieve over the loss of his friend so he wanted to catch up on that.... wth  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 02, 2009, 06:44:12 PM
Stevie Wonder has cried several times while singing tribute songs to MJ. Just heartbreaking...

A fan who visited Forest Lawn to leave flowers for MJ spoke to one of the security guards and asked him who was visiting MJ's grave. He told her several family members, a few friends he did not recognize and Stevie Wonder (this was last month I think).

I understand how some of you feel. A part of me wants to believe in the hoax but there have not been any solid clues recently. I think it's hard for us to let go because MJ was a recluse these last few years. We feel like we missed out on seeing him and enjoying his new music and creativity. The molestation trials really hurt him, he just wanted to be alone with his kids. I don't think he was ready for a comeback yet...

His "death" was a major shock, we never expected him to leave us so soon. If it is a hoax, I'm one of the people who believes he won't make a comeback. I think he did it for privacy. In a way, his death is the greatest comeback for his career. He is breaking records all over again. We may hear some of his music released in the future. There has been a reawakening, people are realizing what a gift he was/is and missing him. So if he's alive, he has created the greatest comeback ever. If he's gone, it's still the greatest comeback ever but the world feels empty without him.

I'm so confused and I miss him. Sorry if this post is upsetting but I just watched Stevie Wonder's clip and I've been thinking of the lack of real clues so I am sad now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 06:56:35 PM
For me, this is one of the saddest things that I have seen since 6/25 -- just about the only raw emotion that anyone has exhibited with regard to Mj's "death".

On the topic of emotion, I saw a clip today of the brothers show that is debuting this weekend and it looks like the first episode is going to deal with MJ's "death" -- crocodile tears and all.  When did they have time to tape the show in the midst of their brother's funeral?  How could they even tape a show?

The clip that I saw made me want to vomit because it looks like they're just further exploiting MJ.  Ugh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

icy55

December 02, 2009, 07:09:18 PM
Stevie is an emotional man.. He will never fake emotions. There can only be 2 options

1. Stevie is not in the hoax (but how could they leave him out!)
2. Michael is singing with the angels

I cant choose any of these 2 options, because it breaks my heart...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 07:14:31 PM
Quote from: "icy55"
Stevie is an emotional man.. He will never fake emotions. There can only be 2 options

My thoughts exactly  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 08:51:33 PM
Stevie, you're breaking my heart :(   Now I am through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 02, 2009, 09:28:53 PM
Quote from: "icy55"

stevie is on the hoax...remember the lyric changes at the memorial to his song....

i have noticed every so often someone will come out all emotional about mike,remeber jackie crying..lmao, but imo he is 5 months 2 late :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:22:14 PM
You guys are so beautiful and wonderful.  I can always feel all the L.O.V.E. here for MJ.  I feel down many times since June 25, 2009.  My heart breaks every day for MJ, but in my heart I know that he is alive.  I cannot give up.  I must find the truth through all the twists and the turns daily.  Thank you for all your faith, your hope, and your joy! Together, we will find the truth. God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

December 02, 2009, 11:41:41 PM
I pray every day for some kind of truth to come out. Good or bad. I am always hoping for the positive but some days are tough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions