Stevie Wonder TWYMMF
December 02, 2009, 11:07:46 AM
TMZ posted this today:

Stevie Wonder Breaks Down During MJ Tribute
Posted Dec 2nd 2009 7:00AM by TMZ Staff

Stevie Wonder broke down and nearly cried in the middle of a major televised performance -- and it was all because of Michael Jackson.
The emotional breakdown occurred on-stage at the Rock and Roll 25th Hall of Fame Anniversary Concert -- which aired on HBO this weekend.

Wonder was singing Jackson's, "The Way You Make Me Feel" -- when Stevie, still distraught by the death of his good friend, suddenly chokes up, hunches over and puts his face in his hands ... while the music continues to play.

[youtube:3gui92qy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvB7I2O7Zs8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3gui92qy]

It all goes down around 1:35 into the clip.

Stevie eventually pulls himself together and finished the song -- and ultimately received a hug from John Legend and a huge ovation from the crowd.

That made me so sad... Stevie's perfomance at the Memorial was one of the most powerful, emotional and sincere to me, i cried with him back then and right now i just don't know what to think anymore... It seems that after TII release there haven't been any major happenings which could be regarded a clues. I spoke to my mother last night, I actually almost forced her to watch some hoax-videos on YT with me and after watching those she literally ruined all of the clues related to family/friends behaviour/slip-ups etc. Yet she admitted the 02 Conference was very wierd... I often fear we're never gonna know the real and whole truth about what happened or did not happen on 6/25 and there are days i think This is it for me, no more... but for some reason i just can't let it go... why? Why are we all here? What makes us go through this every day, run all the things through our mind for 1 mln times, spend sleepless nights in front of the screen. Why has this become so personal for those who never met MJ or weren't even big fans of him in a long while?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

dunno

Re: Stevie Wonder TWYMMF
December 02, 2009, 11:11:25 AM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
... but for some reason i just can't let it go... why? Why are we all here? What makes us go through this every day, run all the things through our mind for 1 mln times, spend sleepless nights in front of the screen. Why has this become so personal for those who never met MJ or weren't even big fans of him in a long while?

Yes, why...I have no idea. But I feel just the same, I can't stop thinking about him, thinking about the hoax...
when will this stop??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

December 02, 2009, 11:16:59 AM
Michael was/is a falen angel.I must cry somtimes when I hear his songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 02, 2009, 11:20:33 AM
Quote from: "dunno"
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
... but for some reason i just can't let it go... why? Why are we all here? What makes us go through this every day, run all the things through our mind for 1 mln times, spend sleepless nights in front of the screen. Why has this become so personal for those who never met MJ or weren't even big fans of him in a long while?

Yes, why...I have no idea. But I feel just the same, I can't stop thinking about him, thinking about the hoax...
when will this stop??

I feel how you feel. Every minute I'm alone and not really doing anything, all I think about is Michael and/or the hoax. I mean, I like listening to his music and watching his vids, but the hoax stuff gets kinda tiring and upsetting after a while. I mean, I enjoy it here, it's fun but.. I dunno.. Confusing I guess! I just wanna know when it's gonna end! I miss him so much :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 02, 2009, 11:32:37 AM
!
Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:52:26 PM by Emma_Lollipop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:35:41 AM
Tinker_bell....you just put into words exactly how I've been feeling, especially the past few weeks.  I hadn't cried in years but the past few months, I seem to cry at least a few minutes + every single day.  I'm thankful that Michael has brought an "awakening/hope" back into my soul.  Whether or not we ever know where he is and what actually happened, I know that is one of the messages he wanted for us, so I'm forever grateful!  I just can't seem to let go...my mind tells me it's b/c of all the clues & inconsistencies but my conscience tells me it's b/c I'm not strong enough to handle truly losing him.  Ahhh...here come the tears again.  This is all very hard!   :cry:  :cry:   Stevie Wonder exudes kindness/love just as MJ does.  Another blessed soul/gift given to us.  Thanks to God for sharing them both w/us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dunno

December 02, 2009, 11:37:02 AM
It was fun to investigate back in July and August..but now..it has gone too far. I need a huge clue or closure. I prefer the clue! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 02, 2009, 11:38:00 AM
i agree!! he's on my mind literally 24/7.. i think its cos we've had no closure on the whole thing an theres bin so many inconsistancies with everyone!! literally EVERYONE!! THEN YOU START TO THINK.. i wonder if there in on it..

i'm keeping the faith an listening to my heart although it feels like theres a missive hole in it a times.. :(

just got persivere an hopefully well have some light shed on things soon!! or something strong to go on!!

KEEP THE FAITH!! *hugs* :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 02, 2009, 11:59:03 AM
HI TINKER_BELL! AND ALL...!
I'M FEELING THE SAME AND I CAN'T LET HIM GO...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

THINK: WE ARE JUST A FEW THAT BELIEVE HE IS ALIVE IN THE WORLD... THATS WHY... THATS THE REASON... WHY WE BELIEVE, WE ARE ALL FROM DIFERENT COUNTRYS, CULTURES, LANGUAGES, AGES, ALL DIFERENT... BUT WE HAVE MJ!
WHEN I FELL LIKE THAT, I LOOK THE VIDEO OF UNIVERSAL HORROR NIGHT AND TMZ SAIS THAT MJ AND HIS KIDS WENT THERE WITH LIZ TAYLOR AND LAUGH... I PUT THIS TOPIC... AND THE CIRCUS AT STAPLES THE DAY OF THE MEMORIAL AND OTHER FROM SOMEONE ELSE "ITS ALL ABOUT MAGIC" AND STARTS TO BELIVE AGAIN, I COME BACK HERE AND LOOK THIS STUFF AND FEEL WELL AGAIN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mumof3

December 02, 2009, 12:04:42 PM
I feel just the same but i dont think it is afew that think he is alive i think it is so many remeber things dont add up dont give up Stevie is a good friend and maybe he is sad that the mj is not there but the new Michael will be .that is what i hope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 02, 2009, 12:07:52 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I feel just the same but i dont think it is afew that think he is alive i think it is so many remeber things dont add up dont give up Stevie is a good friend and maybe he is sad that the mj is not there but the new Michael will be .that is what i hope

JUST A FEW OF THE ALL AROUND THE WORLD, I MEAN... WE ARE NOT MAYORITY... BUT HE IS OK, I'M  :P WAITING THE BAM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 02, 2009, 12:12:05 PM
Gee, guyz, I'm looking for answers everywhere, see things that aren't even there and it scares me. Every night i'm hoping to get a clue at least in a dream but all i see when i close my eyes is an endless and chaotic sequence of all the articles, posts and videos. It's exhausting: things like TIAI, fake accounts of fake 'phothets', false predictions, ongoing dirt-shower in the media and what's even more exhausting is doubting about everything all the time.

But, apart of all that, i've never felt this incredible unity with so many people in the world and so tuned-in to my inner self at the same time! It's a unique experience that i shall never forget. So thankful to all of you for just being here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Lorrie

December 02, 2009, 12:33:49 PM
Thanks for the link to that wonderful and moving video, tinker_bell.

I understand exactly how you *and* Stevie Wonder feel. Although my belief that Michael is still alive hasn't wavered or diminished since I first began feeling that way shortly after June 25, I do have my teary-eyed moments several times a week.

Just seeing him being his normal lovely self is enough to make me emotional, not because I'm losing faith or hope, but because of how badly and unfairly he was treated for so long before and after June 25.

That's what's hardest for me to accept about this situation: not that Michael may never return and we may never know exactly what happened last summer, but that he repeatedly had to put up with so much preposterous crap and how often that must have broken his spirit and prevented him from accomplishing as much as he wanted to.

If ever there was a person who deserved better, Michael is him. So, while I don't need any more clues or direct knowledge of what went down on June 25, I would be beside myself with joy if something surfaced to let us all know without a doubt that Michael is still with us, safe, and happy. That would be enough to satisfy me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Stevie Wonder Breaks Down at MJ Tribute
December 02, 2009, 12:36:06 PM
Love Stevie!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Stevie Wonder Breaks Down at MJ Tribute
December 02, 2009, 12:38:40 PM
That is the only problem I have with the hoax.
My problem is called Stevie Wonder! I respect him so much and I always feel down seeing him speaking or singing about MJ  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions