2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Just thought I'd show this picture of Omar Bhatti!  WOW, I wouldn't have imagined he would smoke especially if he spends alot of time with MJ's children. And if you look carefully, it looks like he is in early stages of ?vitiligo?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

Re: Guess who smokes?????
February 16, 2010, 05:12:42 PM
Umm so what if he smokes :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Nothing wrong with him smoking.  I'm a heavy smoker, but I was just surprised about it.  We are all human.........What about the patchy skin?  Any ideas???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looks more like scars than patchy skin, or discoloration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

all4loveandbelieve

Hi,
That is not a sign of Vitiligo. It seems he has a tan, and some parts of the sun tan is fading. As for smoking I think he shouldn't  be near the children, like they say children do the same as an adult.  Prince has Vitiligo. It doesn't show too much.Check out the picture in the Memorial Staple center you can see it.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Venus7

Please don't assume that if someone has some little skin descoloration is Vitiligo.
I see this type of discoloration on some people. My daugher has one very little white  spot on her skin, the hair is even white on there. But she doesn't have Vitiligo, and she is caucasian and healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My brother has Vitiligo. It started on his hands around the thumb area about 7 years ago and he didnt have a clue what it was, he put it down to just another symptom of his diabetis (type 1) then when Micheal 'died' of course we then all realised the skin condition my brother had. A doctor has since confirmed it and it has now spread to my brothers face, under and around his eyes. I know this condition is very devastating for people of the African/Asian race, but its just as devastating for Europians too. Too many people have taken the micky out of my brother over the years, for wearing gloves in the hight of summer, not being able to wash his hands in very hot water, or being carefull about what rash using washing products might cause, even going as far as to include Micheal, like saying to my brother 'shamon' before laughing at his hands. I just wanted to point this out becouse even nearly 8 months on most people seem to STLL be ignorent to the distress that this illness causes sufferes.
As for Omar, he hasnt got any sign of Vitiligo, as anyone on this board who knows or has a loved one who suffers from this illness will confirm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Thanks so much for sharing your personal experience and your brother's. I have often wondered why Michael, who seemed to be so compassionate, didn't do more for vitiligo in terms of educating people...or even starting a foundation for research. I guess there still isn't much in terms of understanding how to control it or treat it. I didn't understand why he just didn't let it go instead of bleaching his skin in an attempt to "even out the tone." I guess he thought the public would never accept that. Or maybe that's what others told him to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I thought MJ said he never bleached his skin.  He would only use makeup to cover up his discolouration.  Maybe I'm wrong.  But Michael was very shy, and constantly trusted the wrong people.  Maybe this is another example of it.  I just hope that ignorant people will now start to understand why he had to cover up in the sun, and why he wore masks in public.....I agree with you, maybe he should have spoken up more about his condition, and if he did, the media wouldn't have attacked him the way they did......
Thanks for sharing your personal story with us.  I never meant it in a judgemental way.  Maybe I just looked at that picture, and without knowing the facts, cast my opinion.     ISN'T THAT WHAT THE MEDIA DOES  ????????????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
My brother has Vitiligo. It started on his hands around the thumb area about 7 years ago and he didnt have a clue what it was, he put it down to just another symptom of his diabetis (type 1) then when Micheal 'died' of course we then all realised the skin condition my brother had. A doctor has since confirmed it and it has now spread to my brothers face, under and around his eyes. I know this condition is very devastating for people of the African/Asian race, but its just as devastating for Europians too. Too many people have taken the micky out of my brother over the years, for wearing gloves in the hight of summer, not being able to wash his hands in very hot water, or being carefull about what rash using washing products might cause, even going as far as to include Micheal, like saying to my brother 'shamon' before laughing at his hands. I just wanted to point this out becouse even nearly 8 months on most people seem to STLL be ignorent to the distress that this illness causes sufferes.
As for Omar, he hasnt got any sign of Vitiligo, as anyone on this board who knows or has a loved one who suffers from this illness will confirm.
Im sorry for your brother, and I also knew someone when I was young that had it, I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from giving him the looks I did, I did not understand it and now I know better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the honesty from both of you. I understand how if you have a family member that suffers from some kind of illness, that in essence you suffer as well. My brother has down syndrome...which is nothing like vitiligo except that when we were kids and not much was known about down syndrome, people would stare and laugh at him. He's not high functioning but enough that he understood. I was only 3 years older than him and I hated it. Sometimes I cried. Sometimes I wanted to yell at them. I can still remember when I was small and kneeling by the side of the bed and asking God to make him "normal." I so hated the pain for both him and me. When I was a teenager and heard other teens call someone a "retard" I had the same reaction. I finally had the courage to tell them about my brother and that the way they were using the word was very painful to me. Ironically, now we are both adults and since I'm the last family member still in our hometown, my brother spends one weekend a month and the holidays with me. How different it is now. One day when we were at Target, a little girl asked her mother what was wrong with my brother. She said , "He's a very special person." I wanted to cry and hug her. I attribute the change to education and especially the Kennedys and the Special Olympic. Because of MJ, I have made an effort to understand vitiligo and only recently learned that the wife of a good friend at work has it. It came about when were talking about MJ. I think he was relieved to have someone to talk to about it. One of the many small ways MJ's life has changed my own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Hi,Suzi~Ses,

I am very sorry for your brother, I have my best friend who has Vitiligo, she is caucasian, it hits anybody. Hope everything will be fine for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

@2good2btrue the last thing i wanted was to make you feel was judgemental  :) andi thank you for starting this thread because it gave me the oppertunity to get pent up feelings of my chest  :D
@ Rita, thank you for sharing also, i have changed drastically since 25th June, i used to be quite blunt to the point of sarcastic. The one thing MJ has taught me is tollerance. Now rather than defend i try to educate but some people just wont accept 'diffrent' as 'normal'
I feel when that when as families we are not blessed with what society calls 'normal' then we end up the lucky ones, we build up unique bonds because of the suffering you watch your loved ones go through. To know true love, be it for anyone, is to love a persons spirit not their vessel (cant think of a better word) i think we are the lucky ones, the 'normal' ones, because in todays stereotypicall, materialistic world, it's the 'Normal' no flaws people that i pity the most, in thier ignorence. I feel that to be truley alive is to be educated and prepared to listen to others and feel what they feel. When you live in ignorance, your soul and spirit isnt truley living... sorry for being so deep here lol i have trouble trying to explain what i really mean. I hope everyone gets what im trying to say
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
@2good2btrue the last thing i wanted was to make you feel was judgemental  :) andi thank you for starting this thread because it gave me the oppertunity to get pent up feelings of my chest  :D
@ Rita, thank you for sharing also, i have changed drastically since 25th June, i used to be quite blunt to the point of sarcastic. The one thing MJ has taught me is tollerance. Now rather than defend i try to educate but some people just wont accept 'diffrent' as 'normal'
I feel when that when as families we are not blessed with what society calls 'normal' then we end up the lucky ones, we build up unique bonds because of the suffering you watch your loved ones go through. To know true love, be it for anyone, is to love a persons spirit not their vessel (cant think of a better word) i think we are the lucky ones, the 'normal' ones, because in todays stereotypicall, materialistic world, it's the 'Normal' no flaws people that i pity the most, in thier ignorence. I feel that to be truley alive is to be educated and prepared to listen to others and feel what they feel. When you live in ignorance, your soul and spirit isnt truley living... sorry for being so deep here lol i have trouble trying to explain what i really mean. I hope everyone gets what im trying to say

Very well said Suzi~Ses, I couldn't have said it better. Yes today we live in ignorance, and people who are good hearted, good souls, are the ones who get hurt the most.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I also have been raised as a strict Italian in Australia, and I remember boys calling me names, cause I had more hair on my arms than others. I grew up with a terrible low self-esteem and spent 20 yrs of my life with an eating disorder and alcoholism.  My mother passed away when I was 15, she had Lupus....

MJ message is so plain and simple.....Love one another, and be humble.  We are not here to judge others....and he has brought all of us together.  Maybe there is a reason we are all here investigating his death hoax.  Maybe there are some parts of our own lives that need to be changed too, and we need to find the answers to do that.   MJ is the answer.  He is a role model for the person I want to be.  Everyday, I too spend more time enjoying the little things, spend less time worrying about the things I cannot change, and live for today.  I help more people, and I  give to more charities.  I keep thinking of ways to make this world a better place, but realise, I need to start with myself......Thanks Michael.
(and I need to stop smoking too)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions