mmz

Re: dr murray GAVE WRONG TIMELINE AHHHH
February 16, 2010, 05:59:12 PM
..but..in all this..hadn't been stated that dr called Prince (I think prince..) upstairs during CPR? Is it possible that nobody has interviewed the kid for comparing the versions of facts???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:01:38 PM
Nobody has ever heard of the cops interviewing the children. Ther are alot of people they havent interviewed yet.
This needs to be done IMMEDIATLEY after something like this happens so the witnesses do not forget any facts...this is very important,,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:16:34 PM
The phone call was not placed from a hotel down the street.  That has already been debunked.  As for the phone in the room... do we know that it had service?  Chopra said that he tried to call Michael two days before his death and the phone was disconnected.

So maybe there was a phone, but it didn't work?  

Let's see what inconsistencies they come up with next.

KEEP THE FAITH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 16, 2010, 06:21:59 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing.....lets not forget shall we that the 911 call was placed from a cell phone from a hotel down the road....and the fact that Murray said there were no phones in the bedrrom yet,the autopsy report said there were..........

Just another clue guys...

This could explain the rumour that Murray was with a girl. Could of been at the hotel and MJ unattended?  Does not add up - does it? And where was Ms. Chaise thru all this?? She was very well rehearsed in saying that Mr. Jackson wanted to sleep in that day. But not to the point of taking the propofal  at noon. Like you guys said - he had to be at rehearsals at 2pm. It's funny how he can NOW change his story. He must be reading the forums. They have to follow along with the script, ya know.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

February 16, 2010, 06:24:29 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Quote from: "lisap27"
so 2 points either

a) he has just hung drawn and quatered hiself

OR

b) there was a major balls up with his script, and he forgot his lines and the truth will prevail shortly  ;)

i prefer the 2nd one myself!!

or c) he came onto this forum, realised that many of us have been saying that the timeline doesn't add up and though "Oh sh1t.  I really messed that up.  Must do damage limitation - quick!"

Well SOMEONE has been reading this forum and realized the slip up.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:25:51 PM
One more thing.....lets not forget shall we that the 911 call was placed from a cell phone from a hotel down the road....and the fact that Murray said there were no phones in the bedrrom yet,the autopsy report said there were..........

i recall that the 911-caller (bodyguard alvarez?) said he had his workphone registered with the address of the beverly wilshire cuz he worked there before and you have to submit an address when you get your phone. that's why that address showed up, i think i saw that on youtube where someone had the ambulance screen. below was the call from the 'hotel phone', above that was michael's address the caller had given them. makes sense to me. but maybe they're just saying that, too...

the bedroom was allegedly not michael's usual bedroom but the room murray stayed in and murray claimed that the phones were not set to make outgoing calls. if this was a guestroom i could imagine that, too, if you want to make sure your guests (or employees?) are not running up your phone bill. i can't really imagine that michael would be so suspicious of his guests that he would block the phones or maybe they were just intercom phones. maybe he had just one 'masterphone' in his room and everybody else has cellphones anyway. i could imagine that he provided his employees with cellphones instead of giving up his house phone no., so they could act in his name but have individual and personal numbers (like housekeeper, chef, security...).

otherwise, it is indeed odd to have phones in a room and not be able to make calls. murray messing up his lines again?

another one: murray claimed he had to get someone cuz he didn't know the 'physical address' of michael's residence. how can you be a studied man, practicing doctor over years, with patients you go see personally and not know or remember their physical addresses? even if he had to use a navigation system in his car, he would have to type that in at least once, so he had to have the address somewhere. the time he wasted looking for someone, he could have gotten that out of his car with the 911dispatcher already on his cellphone. he ran downstairs and left his patient, so he could have done that, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 16, 2010, 06:40:41 PM
I like this more, because I wrote on DR. Murray topic that 10:50 hours was already a big problem because MJ should have been to rehearsals at 2:00 a.m. so who can believe he would sleep just for 2 hours and then to go to Staples? Now if Murray changes his statement and the time will be closer to 14:00 a.m. WILL BE A HUGE PROBLEM, and maybe they want us to believe that MJ was trying to sleep 15-30 minutes  :lol:  :lol:

yes Travis and Kenny O. said that MJ should have come at Staples at 14:00 a.m. and in that day the illusionists would have come there too.  ;)  ;)

please read my post about that video release reffered to Murray's phone call to a patient named Bob, I found something, and I don't know if I'm right, but for me this phone call to Bob is really strange. I can't put it here, I believe it's a  double post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 06:50:14 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

i recall that the 911-caller (bodyguard alvarez?) said he had his workphone registered with the address of the beverly wilshire cuz he worked there before and you have to submit an address when you get your phone. that's why that address showed up, i think i saw that on youtube where someone had the ambulance screen. below was the call from the 'hotel phone', above that was michael's address the caller had given them. makes sense to me. but maybe they're just saying that, too...

the bedroom was allegedly not michael's usual bedroom but the room murray stayed in and murray claimed that the phones were not set to make outgoing calls. if this was a guestroom i could imagine that, too, if you want to make sure your guests (or employees?) are not running up your phone bill. i can't really imagine that michael would be so suspicious of his guests that he would block the phones or maybe they were just intercom phones. maybe he had just one 'masterphone' in his room and everybody else has cellphones anyway. i could imagine that he provided his employees with cellphones instead of giving up his house phone no., so they could act in his name but have individual and personal numbers (like housekeeper, chef, security...).

otherwise, it is indeed odd to have phones in a room and not be able to make calls. murray messing up his lines again?

another one: murray claimed he had to get someone cuz he didn't know the 'physical address' of michael's residence. how can you be a studied man, practicing doctor over years, with patients you go see personally and not know or remember their physical addresses? even if he had to use a navigation system in his car, he would have to type that in at least once, so he had to have the address somewhere. the time he wasted looking for someone, he could have gotten that out of his car with the 911dispatcher already on his cellphone. he ran downstairs and left his patient, so he could have done that, too.

I was not aware of Alverez having worked at the Bev Wil previously. Why wouldnt he submit his HOME address when he bought his phone. Sorry, I dont own a cell phone so I dont know how it works..LOL!!
There was a huge thread about the ambie  computer photo on here...I lost track of it though so I dont know how the thread ended...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:53:53 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
I like this more, because I wrote on DR. Murray topic that 10:50 hours was already a big problem because MJ should have been to rehearsals at 2:00 a.m. so who can believe he would sleep just for 2 hours and then to go to Staples? Now if Murray changes his statement and the time will be closer to 14:00 a.m. WILL BE A HUGE PROBLEM, and maybe they want us to believe that MJ was trying to sleep 15-30 minutes  :lol:  :lol:

yes Travis and Kenny O. said that MJ should have come at Staples at 14:00 a.m. and in that day the illusionists would have come there too.  ;)  ;)

please read my post about that video release reffered to Murray's phone call to a patient named Bob, I found something, and I don't know if I'm right, but for me this phone call to Bob is really strange. I can't put it here, I believe it's a  double post.

Provide a link to your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:55:36 PM

can u give the link to that topic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 16, 2010, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

Provide a link to your post.

I dont care if its double post...post the link!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 07:02:21 PM
This is what I wrote about that phone call of Murray to Bob

Do you remember the first video released with Murray ? There are some phrases he said: I'M CONCERN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH... someting like that, please watch and listen again MURRAY'S WORDS IN THAT VIDEO.

So you may think that I'm crazy but I believe that this is more deeper and more important. Also I want to remind you that Pr. Obama wants to make a change into the Heath System in a positive way.

I also consider that Murray's message on that video, the first one is coming from Michael.
I also remember MJ's words the planet is sick, it's like a fever... everything goes around the words related to health both said by MJ and Murray

So I believe I found who is Bob from this video where Murray says about EECP. It seems that this EECP is very good, but dr. don't want this and the reason is money. This EECP is alternative to bypass and it's paid by Red Cross.... so think some will lose money that's why dr. don't want it.

This is the article signed by BOB LIVINGSTONE

Miracle For Your Heart! Enhanced External Counter-Pulsation (EECP)
December 8, 2008 by Bob Livingston

Enhanced External Counter-Pulsation (EECP)—This non-invasive heart therapy is truly a valid cardiovascular treatment for ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure. Although developed more than 50 years ago, I’ll tell you most cardiologists, especially heart surgeons, are disinterested in EECP. It is, as they know, a strong alternative to bypass surgery.

EECP, in many cases, is paid for by Medicare and Blue Cross and is approved by the FDA. It costs about $10,000 to $12,000 versus $50,000 to $70,000 for bypass surgery, which is also a much greater health risk.

EECP should be used as a first option before bypass surgery. At this point this is unthinkable to conventional heart medicine that runs on huge amounts of money.

The testimonials of patients with severe angina are full of the highest praise. I have talked to one extremely serious heart patient who called EECP a miracle! He was an invalid, and now he’s back to life, even playing golf.

EECP improves coronary flow reserve significantly at rest and with increased exercise tolerance.

The main, essential feature of the EECP mechanism is the development and recruitment of collateral arteries. Collateral, or new arteries, implies more circulation and less angina.

Yes, this is the spontaneous growth and development of brand new arteries on and around the heart to supply new and improved blood flow and oxygen to the heart.

The heart patient knows only too well the benefits of vasodilatation and increased blood flow to the heart. Extra dilation of the coronary arteries plus added blood flow via the new collaterals means greatly improved quality of life for an extended period, maybe several years, as experience has shown.

The data suggests that EECP therapy not only improves myocardial perfusion (circulation), but also decreases cardiac workload.

Some patients who may be excluded are patient who have:

Had myocardial infarction in the preceding three months
Had intervention in the preceding two weeks
Unstable angina (i.e., high risk angina)
Overt congestive heart failure
Left ventricular ejection fraction of less than 30 percent
Significant valvular disease
Blood pressure more than 180/100 mm Hg
A permanent pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator
Non-bypassed left main stenosis of more than 50 percent
Severe peripheral vascular disease, phlebitis, deep vein thrombosis, etc.
Atrial fibrillation or frequent ventricular premature construction that would interfere with enhanced external counter-pulsation triggering (i.e., your electrocardiogram has to be reliable enough for the machine to work.)
All this may sound very limiting, but my personal interview was with a serious cardiac patient who did exceedingly well. He previously had 17 procedures from two bypass surgeries and many stents, etc. If you have any of these limitations named, I would still pursue EECP evaluation by a cardiologist to make sure that you aren’t excluded. If your cardiologist is indifferent to EECP, then get another cardiologist.

My research reveals that EECP is the best possible therapy before bypass surgery or even as a preventive for everybody. Why not overhaul your vascular system before you have a problem, particularly if heart disease is in your family.

External Enhanced Counter-Pulsation (EECP) coupled with a steady oral chelation and nutritional protocol could easily add many quality years to your life.

I have had this full treatment for seven weeks. I know that the results are significant and I have no angina except during extra heavy work or exertion.

I have no trouble predicting that within a few years EECP therapy will become public knowledge and in wide use. This activity will trigger more research and the development of a far more sophisticated and efficient EECP. This is very exciting—except maybe not for the bypass surgery industry.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... tion-eecp/

I truly believe that this is Bob and Murray's message is coded, because it has no logic meaning all this call record and especially this :... About your results of EECP you did quite well ON THE STUDY, ON THE STUDY is accentuated a bit, We would love to continue to .........
Who WE ??? normally was to say I would

also the word study made me think must have a connection with EECP

so I research on google writing this words EECP on the study

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... _80007862/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 07:07:55 PM
and in that phone call recording to Bob  :shock: it also was very strange that Murray used this expression "overseas sabatical" these are the meanings :

SABBATICAL (noun)
The noun SABBATICAL has 1 sense:

1. a leave usually taken every seventh year
Familiarity information: SABBATICAL used as a noun is very rare.

• SABBATICAL (adjective)
The adjective SABBATICAL has 2 senses:

1. of or relating to the Sabbath
2. of or relating to sabbatical leave

Familiarity information: SABBATICAL used as an adjective is rare.
Synonyms:
sabbatical; sabbatical leave

Hypernyms ("sabbatical" is a kind of...):
leave; leave of absence (the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty)

Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "sabbatical"):
sabbatical year (a sabbatical leave lasting one year)

noun 4. (lowercase) sabbatical year.
5. (lowercase) any extended period of leave from one's customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.

A sabbatical year is a prolonged hiatus, typically one year, in the career of an otherwise successful individual taken in order to fulfill some dream, e.g. writing a book or travelling extensively

sabbatical

1645, "of or suitable for the Sabbath," from L. sabbaticus, from Gk. sabbatikos "of the Sabbath" (see Sabbath). Meaning "a year's absence granted to researchers" (originally one year in seven, to university professors) first recorded 1886 (the thing itself is attested from 1880, at Harvard), related to sabbatical year (1599) in Mosaic law, the seventh year, in which land was to remain untilled and debtors and slaves released.

Murray becomes more and more interesting ! so erudite..  Mosaic Law, SEVENTH YEAR ..

Why would Murray say that he leaves for one year ?
And overseas is clear enough what it means... he was referring to London.

Considering the period of London Concerts July 13, 2009-March 2010 that does not represent one year. But one year is from July 13, 2009 to July 13, 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 08:09:53 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

I was not aware of Alverez having worked at the Bev Wil previously. Why wouldnt he submit his HOME address when he bought his phone. Sorry, I dont own a cell phone so I dont know how it works..LOL!!
There was a huge thread about the ambie  computer photo on here...I lost track of it though so I dont know how the thread ended...

i'm not so sure about the hotel name anymore, it was something with 'beverly' in there. maybe the hotel is/was his main employer and it is a hotel owned cell phone for his work there. otherwise i would find it odd, since the address is also usually used to send the bill to. why would the hotel pay for his phone if he wasn't working there anymore? and why have a job address with your phone that might change often if you are working in a profession where you might be hired only temporarily? i don't see the sense in giving up a business address for a phone, unless the one in the address is the owner of the phone. it's a legal contract, so who's address is in the contract owns that phone no..

i smell fish...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

bec

February 16, 2010, 10:31:09 PM
Ok look, there's simply no polite way to say this....

YOU GUYS HAVE LEARNED NOTHING IN 8 MONTHS. MICHAEL JACKSON HASN'T TAUGHT YOU ONE SINGLE THING.

Adding a surprising twist to the Michael Jackson homicide investigation Dr. Conrad Murray’s attorney Michael Flanagan tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that his client made a mistake when he was initially interviewed by the LAPD following Michael Jackson’s death in June 2009.

Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty – Bail Set At $75k

"Dr. Murray's timeline of events that day when Michael Jackson died is wrong,” Flanagan says. “Doctors make mistakes, and that is what he did, and it was simply just that, a mistake.”

Dr. Murray changing the story that he initially told police in the aftermath of Jackson’s death is a significant event for both the prosecution and the defense.

According to police reports Dr. Murray initially told the LAPD that he administered the powerful sedative Propofol to Jackson at 10.50am, and that he then left Jackson alone for two minutes to go to the bathroom. Murray then went on to say that when he returned to Jackson’s room he wasn’t breathing and this is when he began CPR.

PHOTOS: Dr. Conrad Murray Arrives At Court

However, the 911 call wasn’t actually made until 12.21 pm, considerably after Murray stated that he had discovered Jackson in distress and started CPR. In addition, a voicemail message was released Monday that Murray reportedly made at 11.54 am to another patient of his, Bob Russell. In the voicemail Murray sounds calm and collected as he informs his patient about the results of a heart scan. That’s a situation that seems incredible if Murray had in fact been performing CPR on Jackson for approximately an hour before the call.

AUDIO: Listen To Dr. Murray's Message To Bob Russell

But now Flanagan says that Murray was wrong about the timing of events. He would not, however, get more specific about when Murray found Jackson in distress.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrive At Court

The timeline of events surrounding the death of Jackson will most likely be central to the criminal case against Dr. Murray. Some reports say that both the defense and the prosecution plan to use the newly surfaced voicemail as a centerpiece to their case. Murray’s legal team aims to discredit cops' initial interviews with their client in a bid to convince a jury that they bungled the situation, according to some sources.

VIDEO: Crowd Shouts “Murderer” As Dr. Murray Arrives At Court

But Flanagan, who still hasn't received formal discovery from the prosecutors, and hasn't heard the official voicemail   message that Dr. Murray left for Bob Russell, says that he believes his client simply made a mistake when it came to the timeline that fateful day.  "Dr. Murray's timeline was wrong," he told RadarOnline.com, adding that he also believes there is another phone call that has not been uncovered. And that other voicemail is reportedly a phone call between Murray and his girlfriend in Houston, shortly after noon. 911 was called at 12:21.

So if Murray did administer Propofol to Jackson at 10:50 am as he initially told police, it would be natural for cops to assume he did not come back and check on Jackson until several minutes after mid-day, when he rushed off the phone to go to Jackson’s aide. That would mean he most likely left Jackson alone for approximately 73 minutes – not two minutes as he claimed -- after administering Propofol, which would be extremely damaging to his defense.  Murray’s calm phone call to a patient at 11:54 am would fit a police theory that he did not check on Jackson after administering Propofol.

Now, with Flanagan saying Murray was wrong about the timeline, it favorably (for Murray) explains why he was calm during the call to his patient and does not make it look like the doctor left Jackson alone for a long time after administering Propofol.

READ for content. THOSE are the only "facts" in this article, or direct quotes from an official source, the rest is JOURNALISTIC EMBELISHMENT aka STUFF THEY MADE UP.

So the lawyer said Murray made a mistake, he got the timeline wrong, and the whole forum is making massive leaps of logic and crying for Murray's head on a stick BECAUSE OF MADE UP STUFF THEY PUT IN PRINT.

On a HOAX BOARD. If all places. The very people who should know better then to believe the gossip and the lies and you all just ate it up like candy. The very people who are supposed to be PAYING ATTENTION.

STOP LOOKING AT HIS CROTCH AND START GETING THE MESSAGE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions