No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lisap27

Re: dr murray GAVE WRONG TIMELINE AHHHH
February 16, 2010, 04:19:27 PM
so 2 points either

a) he has just hung drawn and quatered hiself

OR

b) there was a major balls up with his script, and he forgot his lines and the truth will prevail shortly  ;)

i prefer the 2nd one myself!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 04:21:18 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
so 2 points either

a) he has just hung drawn and quatered hiself

OR

b) there was a major balls up with his script, and he forgot his lines and the truth will prevail shortly  ;)

i prefer the 2nd one myself!!

or c) he came onto this forum, realised that many of us have been saying that the timeline doesn't add up and though "Oh sh1t.  I really messed that up.  Must do damage limitation - quick!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 16, 2010, 04:23:54 PM
Well, we all knew the timeline was fishy.

So, the lawyer is trying to tell us that Murray gave Michael the Propofol much later, closer to the time of the 911 call.  
He's definitely trying to save his ass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

lisap27

February 16, 2010, 04:41:13 PM
you know what bothers me on this, when was the lethal doseage supposidly given? was it in the day? it confuses me..

if it was in the day why would Michael want to sleep at that time of the day when his kids where there and he was suppose to be rehearsing at 2pm with his vocalist and at 4pm with the choreographer as they've stated in interviews..

plus does anyone remember the interview he did i think it may be on the old forum when he said he's just a regular dad, he gets up between 6.30am and 7am has a shower wakes the kids they have breakfast etc etc you get my drift, i just don't get it, no matter how many times i say it to myself

ALSO if he used the propfol to wake up on demand as it leaves your system so quick WHY still be put under and still medicated at that time, why wasn't he awake and spending time with his kids or something like that!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 04:41:32 PM
WHY THE F**K WAS HE ON THE PHONE ANYWAY?? IF MJ IS DEAD THIS PROVES NEGLANGENCE ON THE DR'S PART YOU HAVE TO WATCH AND MONITOR PATIENCE ON PROPHOFOL ESP. WITHOUT THE PROPER EQUIPMENT....NOT CHATTING WITH PPL...GRRRR :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 16, 2010, 04:46:17 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
you know what bothers me on this, when was the lethal doseage supposidly given? was it in the day? it confuses me..

if it was in the day why would Michael want to sleep at that time of the day when his kids where there and he was suppose to be rehearsing at 2pm with his vocalist and at 4pm with the choreographer as they've stated in interviews..

plus does anyone remember the interview he did i think it may be on the old forum when he said he's just a regular dad, he gets up between 6.30am and 7am has a shower wakes the kids they have breakfast etc etc you get my drift, i just don't get it, no matter how many times i say it to myself

ALSO if he used the propfol to wake up on demand as it leaves your system so quick WHY still be put under and still medicated at that time, why wasn't he awake and spending time with his kids or something like that!!

Yes, that has always bothered me too.  Since Michael had rehearsals until midnight, he probably slept later than usual, but trying to get just a couple of hours of sleep without the REM phase, and then meet with your choreographer at 14:00 h, then go to rehearsals doesn't make any sense.  
The whole situation is still a mystery to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 16, 2010, 04:55:57 PM
Thanks for this info! I check general news sites regularly for new info and this hasn't been reported yet. Good find. Radar Online do appear to get things right but we'll see.

As for changing his story, how is he going to explain why he did not tell Paramedics AND Medical staff in the ER he administered propofol? He also failed to tell them that he had administered Diazepam (Valium) and Midazolam. He only told paramedics and ER staff that he had administered 2 separate doses of Lorazepam. Giving false information to a fellow doctor who is attempting to save a life is going to really compromise  successful resuscitation. It also indicates a cover-up. Or did he get that wrong too. No, no, no. That in itself is going to go massively against him, because even if there was time to save MJ, he deliberately lied about what he had given his patient and compromised the resuscitation outcome.

Even if he changes the timeline, how will he explain that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 05:19:02 PM
i'm not buying it either. he did give a wrong timeline but this one isn't any better or in any way convincing.

plus, it would still mean that he left michael after administering propofol, made his calls and then discovered him not breathing. the recorded call was shortly before noon, so he administered propofol, left the room 'for two minutes', made at least that call, came back, did cpr (which he originally said he did for an hour?), left again to run downstairs and find someone to call 911 and return back upstairs and do more cpr, all in about 20 minutes before the 911 call??? really???

i don't think he left to make his calls before he admistered the propofol, since michael was beggin' him so hard for it, as he stated. like he would tell him: 'okay, but i have to make some calls first, it'll only take about an hour. would you mind waiting?' yeah, right...d'oooh...like you're laying there tossing and turning and then the doctor you're paying makes you want to wait? i don't think so.  

it still doesn't match up or explain or straighten out anything! more garbage!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 16, 2010, 05:36:52 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
i'm not buying it either. he did give a wrong timeline but this one isn't any better or in any way convincing.

plus, it would still mean that he left michael after administering propofol, made his calls and then discovered him not breathing. the recorded call was shortly before noon, so he administered propofol, left the room 'for two minutes', made at least that call, came back, did cpr (which he originally said he did for an hour?), left again to run downstairs and find someone to call 911 and return back upstairs and do more cpr, all in about 20 minutes before the 911 call??? really???

i don't think he left to make his calls before he admistered the propofol, since michael was beggin' him so hard for it, as he stated. like he would tell him: 'okay, but i have to make some calls first, it'll only take about an hour. would you mind waiting?' yeah, right...d'oooh...like you're laying there tossing and turning and then the doctor you're paying makes you want to wait? i don't think so.  

it still doesn't match up or explain or straighten out anything! more garbage!

LMAO!! Exactly!!

Id like to know why none of the other doctors who supposedly supplied MJ his "drug habit" havent been mentioned AT ALL??? hmmm??
If MJ was such a doper then Murray CLEARLY cannot be the only doctor that supplied him. No way in hell. ITs not like MJ was a herion or coke addict where he could get this stuff on the streets...they say he was addicted to Rx drugs but yet no metion of the other doctors.

I think Murray was too busy at the strip club like they say and he was too preoccupied with is his "mini-me" that he forget his script!!! LOLOL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 16, 2010, 05:38:40 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Thanks for this info! I check general news sites regularly for new info and this hasn't been reported yet. Good find. Radar Online do appear to get things right but we'll see.

As for changing his story, how is he going to explain why he did not tell Paramedics AND Medical staff in the ER he administered propofol? He also failed to tell them that he had administered Diazepam (Valium) and Midazolam. He only told paramedics and ER staff that he had administered 2 separate doses of Lorazepam. Giving false information to a fellow doctor who is attempting to save a life is going to really compromise  successful resuscitation. It also indicates a cover-up. Or did he get that wrong too. No, no, no. That in itself is going to go massively against him, because even if there was time to save MJ, he deliberately lied about what he had given his patient and compromised the resuscitation outcome.

Even if he changes the timeline, how will he explain that?

totally agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 05:44:28 PM
One more thing.....lets not forget shall we that the 911 call was placed from a cell phone from a hotel down the road....and the fact that Murray said there were no phones in the bedrrom yet,the autopsy report said there were..........

Just another clue guys...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 05:48:49 PM
He's gonna be in big trouble, but then again inside the hoax what is the point of changing the story?  Must be he messed up MJ's original plan and it will make a difference in the long run.

If the time line changes to the propofol given later that makes things seem more off as you said since rehearsals start at 2. Getting the drip even later is stupid.  Did any of you upload that Travis Payne interview where he was stressing the point of rehearsal at 2, he was expecting to pick MJ up for rehearsal at 2.....he must have said that 2 o'clock thing at least 3 times in that interview.  Should we secure that interview before it is taken down due to copyright restrictions ?
I had a nagging feeling that Travis was hiding something.

Also Ortega repeated that 2 o'clock time too.  Do you recall that ?

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 05:52:35 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
He's gonna be in big trouble, but then again inside the hoax what is the point of changing the story?  Must be he messed up MJ's original plan and it will make a difference in the long run.

If the time line changes to the propofol given later that makes things seem more off as you said since rehearsals start at 2. Getting the drip even later is stupid.  Did any of you upload that Travis Payne interview where he was stressing the point of rehearsal at 2, he was expecting to pick MJ up for rehearsal at 2.....he must have said that 2 o'clock thing at least 3 times in that interview.  Should we secure that interview before it is taken down due to copyright restrictions ?
I had a nagging feeling that Travis was hiding something.

Also Ortega repeated that 2 o'clock time too.  Do you recall that ?

xoxoxo

I remember both of those. I thought it was weird they kept stressing "2". Maybe they were hinting at "2 different stories"??? IDK...

Read my post above...about where the 911 call was made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions