Venus7

Re: WHY??
February 16, 2010, 08:03:07 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
A hoax means it is not real so what type of reaction do you expect on this board when a majority of us believe he is alive

Speak for YOURSELF. We all have different opinions that shift both ways every day.
We all still confussed and that's why we are here.
SO STOP SAYING TO ANYONE WHO SHOUL OR SHOULD NOT BE HERE. End of the story.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

February 16, 2010, 08:07:48 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
A hoax means it is not real so what type of reaction do you expect on this board when a majority of us believe he is alive

Speak for YOURSELF. We all have different opinions that shift both ways every day.

Oh God.... :roll: chill out a little bit please. She wasn't rude with you. I agree with her though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 10:25:38 PM
Quote from: "Mariso83"
Talking about the footage right in the beginning where dancers on TII talk about MJ with tears on their eyes, but It gives me feeling that this part was filmed AFTER June25. They had tears of GRIEF and not joy. Suff they were saying:

"I'm from Holland, and this is like...ten hours for me. It's like across the world. I came here for this audition."

"I told all my boys at home I'm coming to funk in front of Michael onstage.I'm just gonna dance for him. I don't care if I make it or nothing."

"Thank you, Michael. I'm excited. You've inspired everything in my life. My energy.You're why I dance"

"I remember being a little girl and wayching "Thriller" on TV with my mom...and thinking that was the coolest thing in the world."

"I go to sleep and just wake up, and the first thing I do is not even to eat, I just start playing your music..and start just dancing and moonwalking on a rug"

"I was like, "what I would give to be onstage with you." And the fact that I get to do that is amazing, so..."

"i'm from Australia...And I got word of your audition two days before it was about to happen...and I was on the next flight over."

"It begins. This is the beginning.I'm not even onstage yet... Like, I can't even imagine what's gonna happen backstage...that first show in London. I'm looking even farther ahead."

"I don't even know what I wanna do after this because this si Michael."

"i wanted to dance, you know what I mean? And that inspiration came from, you know, you. And you've inspired me and given me a reason to want to inspire others"

"Life is hard, right? I've kind of been searching for something to shake me up a little bit..and give me a kind of a meaning, to believe in something. And this is it."

It's before June 25. It's after the audition :) They were happy to be of MJ's dance crew :)

Yes it´s before.... I saw that video on youtube before 25.... I can´t find it now, sony is erasing everything... but it was before I´m sure....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 16, 2010, 10:27:26 PM

Oh God.... :roll: chill out a little bit please. She wasn't rude with you. I agree with her though.

lol im a guy but thanks for agreeing with me, im not saying get off the forum I have no say in that but all im saying is when someone says he is dead to a board that thinks he is alive of course your going to get a little backlash it's all for LOVE remember that, if you feel offended im sorry that wasn't my intent just letting you know that a lot of us are very emotional and saying he is dead is kind of hard especially when we are investigating the hoax, remember it's all for LOVE :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 16, 2010, 10:33:28 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Also remember when Jermaine did his second interview with Larry King ( with Larry King wife there?) and Larry asked Jermaine about the private service for the family. Jermaine just burst out laughing remember? Larry also asked Jermaine if Paris speech was staged remember? I was like WTF! Quick somebody upload that interview. THEN Larry asking JOe if he knew where MJ's body was? Comeone guys lets dig. I dont feel this is a wasted thread at all! :lol:
Yes...one can wonder why he asked Joe that question. There was a lot of controversy at the time where MJ's body was, maybe he hoped to get the answer from Joe. Or maybe he wanted to establish that Joe was left out of a lot of family descisions. Or for another reason..

At the time I didn't believe it was a hoax and I felt that Larry was asking in order to quiet the doubters. OBVIOUSLY we know what happened there...thanks Joe for leading me down that long road of doubt!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

February 16, 2010, 11:46:00 PM

Agreed. I don't go to a Cat board and get in huge ALL CAPS fights with members because I say I don't love cats because I love dogs and we should talk about dogs and here's all the reasons dogs are better then cats and blah blah blah BLAH. At least not without getting FLAMED.

Sheesh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Venus7

February 17, 2010, 08:58:59 AM
I have never said that I'm 100% sure that MJ passed away.That's why I'm asking questions because I'm not sure if he is dead and I'm not sure if he is alive. But I'm sorry if I'm not screaming here something like "MJ is 100% alive!!!!", or "MJ is 100 % dead!"  because I don't know and nobody in this forum knows for sure. I just can't say anything like that, because I did't find anything yet to convince me in both theories.  
I understand when some people here screaming that they are sure 100% that MJ is alive, it is what they want to believe. I want to belive in that too, but my brain and my logic doesn't let me yet. But I hope that someday it will, when I see more evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 02:53:37 PM
I have never said that I'm 100% sure that MJ passed away.That's why I'm asking questions because I'm not sure if he is dead and I'm not sure if he is alive. But I'm sorry if I'm not screaming here something like "MJ is 100% alive!!!!", or "MJ is 100 % dead!"  because I don't know and nobody in this forum knows for sure. I just can't say anything like that, because I did't find anything yet to convince me in both theories.  
I understand when some people here screaming that they are sure 100% that MJ is alive, it is what they want to believe. I want to belive in that too, but my brain and my logic doesn't let me yet. But I hope that someday it will, when I see more evidence.

I read your posts.... and I know.... not all of us are english speakers so sometimes things can appear to be rude and maybe is your way of expression.... I think that your are here because in some way you believe too...

We are all trying to use our brain and logic.... but it´s our hearts what makes us believe strongly.... what does your heart tell you??

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Mariso83

February 17, 2010, 04:43:03 PM

lol im a guy but thanks for agreeing with me, im not saying get off the forum I have no say in that but all im saying is when someone says he is dead to a board that thinks he is alive of course your going to get a little backlash it's all for LOVE remember that, if you feel offended im sorry that wasn't my intent just letting you know that a lot of us are very emotional and saying he is dead is kind of hard especially when we are investigating the hoax, remember it's all for LOVE :)

Oups sorry lol :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 07:41:33 PM
[Venus7 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 pm

I'll ignore any attacks at me, I don't to waste my energy on that.

Anyway...I just looked up Craig Harvey tweeter(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and I noticed that he follows 3 people one of which is Scott Michaels and on his twitter(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) he has web link that called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which it seems like tour agency in LA, and on that website on top written: "From the man who ran LA's notorious GRAVE LINE TOURS who is also creator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" .
When you go to this last site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there is "directory" of dead people, and MJ's name is missing. And why Craig Harvey following Scott Michaels? Not sure if is anything significant/b]

Yeah, you're right. i did click on the link and didn't see his name in the directory. Hey, I even went in "M" list just to see it and nothing.  Elvis Presley's name is on there.  But when you go on the rest of the site they do have info about Michael and funeral.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 12:44:34 AM

Oups sorry lol :oops:

No problem most important thing is we are all here for Michael so lets all get along
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 18, 2010, 01:34:57 AM
The reason why Michael's  name is missing in Find A Death .com is because they only list dead people on their site. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 05:55:04 PM
OK...As we know MJ's own family never visits him @Forest Lawn. Which is strange of course. From that we can assume that Michael burried someplace else that only family knows.  BUT.....
Why we NEVER see people from rehearsals like dancers, Orianthi, KO visiting MJ in Forest Lawn???  They were the last people who were involved with him and close to him right before June25, working on TII rehearsals, and he was an idol for those dancers, for god's sake!!!! WTH is goling on??????????????????????

any visits yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 06:04:07 PM
I heard that since Karen Faye went to the crypt and took and sold pictures of the grave, the Jacksons locked down visitation and only family are allowed in now...  or those accompanied by family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 06:08:48 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I heard that since Karen Faye went to the crypt and took and sold pictures of the grave, the Jacksons locked down visitation and only family are allowed in now...  or those accompanied by family.
so does that mean - no one attends?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions