Re: WHY??
February 16, 2010, 02:29:18 PM
Hmmmm Venus7, I see that you have recently joined and after the awful thread you posted the other morning (in which I was too slow to respond due to it being deleted) it seems that you like to create a lot of contoversy in an already controversial situation!  Makes me wonder who you really are and if you have any good intentions....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 16, 2010, 02:38:14 PM
I do not write this as an attack but I grow frustrated when reading threads such as this one.
Venus, I suggest that you have such strong doubts about whether Michael is alive perhaps reviewing ALL of the threads on this site. You ask why these people would not be visiting Michael's crypt, yet the crypt is empty so why would they. Most of these people are likely aware that Michael is alive. If you have followed all the information that has been gathered on this entire "Death Hoax" this would be apparent to you.

I do not know when you entered this investigation but I have been at this since June 27th and I have absolutely no doubt that Michael is ALIVE. I find many of your posts to be coming from a doubting perspective, as if you want someone to convince you otherwise. No one here can convince anyone of anything, you must do the investigating yourself. Even if that means going back to the beginning and looking at ALL the evidence  once again.

Threads such as this are not very conducive to a discussion when one's mind is not open to the possibilities and arguing with those who have researched extensively, from the beginning of all this, doesn't solve anything. Again, I suggest you go back and read it all, perhaps visit the MJKIT archives as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 16, 2010, 03:18:03 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I do not write this as an attack but I grow frustrated when reading threads such as this one.
Venus, I suggest that you have such strong doubts about whether Michael is alive perhaps reviewing ALL of the threads on this site. You ask why these people would not be visiting Michael's crypt, yet the crypt is empty so why would they. Most of these people are likely aware that Michael is alive. If you have followed all the information that has been gathered on this entire "Death Hoax" this would be apparent to you.

I do not know when you entered this investigation but I have been at this since June 27th and I have absolutely no doubt that Michael is ALIVE. I find many of your posts to be coming from a doubting perspective, as if you want someone to convince you otherwise. No one here can convince anyone of anything, you must do the investigating yourself. Even if that means going back to the beginning and looking at ALL the evidence  once again.

Threads such as this are not very conducive to a discussion when one's mind is not open to the possibilities and arguing with those who have researched extensively, from the beginning of all this, doesn't solve anything. Again, I suggest you go back and read it all, perhaps visit the MJKIT archives as well.
Your post does come across as a personal attack. Unlike you, I do find Venus' post interesting, since I had not learned before that MJ's family supposedly hardly visit the grave site, which contributes to the possibility of him being alive.

Nobody can be for sure whether he is dead or alive, except for the people nearest to him. Many people just want to find the truth, even if that means it would be something they don't like. And sorry to say, but I have not seen any shred of "evidence" as you call it that he is alive (or dead, for that matter). What you call "evidence" are indications, inconsistencies, uncertainties and so on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

February 16, 2010, 03:25:33 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Your post does come across as a personal attack. Unlike you, I do find Venus' post interesting, since I had not learned before that MJ's family supposedly hardly visit the grave site, which contributes to the possibility of him being alive.

Nobody can be for sure whether he is dead or alive, except for the people nearest to him. Many people just want to find the truth, even if that means it would be something they don't like. And sorry to say, but I have not seen any shred of "evidence" as you call it that he is alive (or dead, for that matter). What you call "evidence" are indications, inconsistencies, uncertainties and so on.

As I stated this was not an attack on this person so do not tell me my intentions. It is my way of speaking and you are as entitled to your opinion as am I. Actually, you are on my ignore list as of now. I really do not wish to speak with you, at all.  This is my last post to you! Goodbye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 03:31:53 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Venus7"
OK...As we know MJ's own family never visits him @Forest Lawn. Which is strange of course. From that we can assume that Michael burried someplace else.  BUT.....
Why we NEVER see people from rehearsals like dancers, Orianthi, KO visiting MJ in Forest Lawn???  They were the last people who were involved with him and close to him right before June25, working on TII rehearsals, and he was an idol for those dancers, for god's sake!!!! WTH is goling on??????????????????????

I don't really consider it suspect that the dancers, Orianthi, or KO don't visit.
I mean, I don't visit any of my deceased co-workers.
Maybe go to the funeral, but not visit afterwards.

Also, in the beginning, visitation was supposed to be off limits to everyone but family.
So even if they wanted to go, they wouldn't be permitted in to the immediate area where MJ is supposed to be.

:lol:  :lol:  you made me laugh.... i don´t visit my deceased co-workers either.... but none of them is Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

I think this is one of the things that keeps me thinking this is a hoax.... it is weird enough that the family shows no emotion..... but the dancers.... we saw them cry just to work with him.... they are obviously as fans as we are..... I just can´t explain why they are so calm.... they lost their idol, their dream.... did you watch extras in this is it??? it was going to be the best show ever!! and they were so close to be there.... they should be devastated....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 16, 2010, 03:48:12 PM
mjboogie quote :

"Larry asking JOe if he knew where MJ's body was? Comeone guys lets dig. I dont feel this is a wasted thread at all!"

Do you remember Joe's answer?

I don't know Larry, but I'll find out and I'll tell you . I can't understand how Larry didn't fall from the chair. Laughing of course.

This line goes for Oscar Prize  :lol:  :lol:  I'll never forget till I die.  :lol:

If I do remember well it was 2 weeks after June 25. Joe's answer is Godlike :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

February 16, 2010, 03:54:57 PM
Hi,
I am new here, and what I would like to say, is that I grew up with Michael Jackson music,  and I have mixed feelings at time.  I know in my heart that he is alive, no question asked, I have faith that he is. Sometimes I hear other negativity and I feel a doubt that he is dead. This is part of human nature. Obviously MJ is not dead his family will not go to FL., also his friends and co worker, neither Kenny Ortega. His name and year of birth nor the  year of death is engraved yet. He supposetly passed away 7 months actually going to 8 months. How does that explain?? How long does it take ??

Everything about MJ's death does not make any sense. BECAUSE HE IS ALIVE.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Raven

February 16, 2010, 04:04:39 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Also remember when Jermaine did his second interview with Larry King ( with Larry King wife there?) and Larry asked Jermaine about the private service for the family. Jermaine just burst out laughing remember? Larry also asked Jermaine if Paris speech was staged remember? I was like WTF! Quick somebody upload that interview. THEN Larry asking JOe if he knew where MJ's body was? Comeone guys lets dig. I dont feel this is a wasted thread at all! :lol:
Yes...one can wonder why he asked Joe that question. There was a lot of controversy at the time where MJ's body was, maybe he hoped to get the answer from Joe. Or maybe he wanted to establish that Joe was left out of a lot of family descisions. Or for another reason..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mariso83

February 16, 2010, 04:15:50 PM
OK...As we know MJ's own family never visits him @Forest Lawn. Which is strange of course. From that we can assume that Michael burried someplace else that only family knows.  BUT.....
Why we NEVER see people from rehearsals like dancers, Orianthi, KO visiting MJ in Forest Lawn???  They were the last people who were involved with him and close to him right before June25, working on TII rehearsals, and he was an idol for those dancers, for god's sake!!!! WTH is goling on??????????????????????

Well no body in the crypt :P Michael is alive :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 16, 2010, 04:39:32 PM
I'll ignore any attacks at me, I don't to waste my energy on that.

Anyway...I just looked up Craig Harvey tweeter(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and I noticed that he follows 3 people one of which is Scott Michaels and on his twitter(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) he has  web link that called  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   which it seems like tour agency in LA, and on that website on top written: "From the man who ran LA's notorious GRAVE LINE TOURS  who is also creator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" .
When you go to this last site  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  there is "directory"  of dead people, and MJ's name is missing. And why Craig Harvey following Scott Michaels?  Not sure if is anything significant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 04:44:26 PM
I'll ignore any attacks at me, I don't to waste my energy on that.

Anyway...I just looked up Craig Harvey tweeter(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and I noticed that he follows 3 people one of which is Scott Michaels and on his twitter(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) he has  web link that called  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   which it seems like tour agency in LA, and on that website on top written: "From the man who ran LA's notorious GRAVE LINE TOURS  who is also creator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" .
When you go to this last site  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  there is "directory"  of dead people, and MJ's name is missing. And why Craig Harvey following Scott Michaels?  Not sure if is anything significant
:? yet another list! Who do you think is keeping him off those kinda lists? I dnt understand it! I dont know what to think! i also dont know it is anything significant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 16, 2010, 05:21:13 PM
Talking about the footage right in the beginning where dancers on TII talk about MJ with tears on their eyes, but It gives me feeling that this part was filmed AFTER June25. They had tears of GRIEF and not joy. Suff they were saying:

"I'm from Holland, and this is like...ten hours for me. It's like across the world. I came here for this audition."

"I told all my boys at home I'm coming to funk in front of Michael onstage.I'm just gonna dance for him. I don't care if I make it or nothing."

"Thank you, Michael. I'm excited. You've inspired everything in my life. My energy.You're why I dance"

"I remember being a little girl and wayching "Thriller" on TV with my mom...and thinking that was the coolest thing in the world."

"I go to sleep and just wake up, and the first thing I do is not even to eat, I just start playing your music..and start just dancing and moonwalking on a rug"

"I was like, "what I would give to be onstage with you." And the fact that I get to do that is amazing, so..."

"i'm from Australia...And I got word of your audition two days before it was about to happen...and I was on the next flight over."

"It begins. This is the beginning.I'm not even onstage yet... Like, I can't even imagine what's gonna happen backstage...that first show in London. I'm looking even farther ahead."

"I don't even know what I wanna do after this because this si Michael."

"i wanted to dance, you know what I mean? And that inspiration came from, you know, you. And you've inspired me and given me a reason to want to inspire others"

"Life is hard, right? I've kind of been searching for something to shake me up a little bit..and give me a kind of a meaning, to believe in something. And this is it."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

February 16, 2010, 05:31:40 PM
Talking about the footage right in the beginning where dancers on TII talk about MJ with tears on their eyes, but It gives me feeling that this part was filmed AFTER June25. They had tears of GRIEF and not joy. Suff they were saying:

"I'm from Holland, and this is like...ten hours for me. It's like across the world. I came here for this audition."

"I told all my boys at home I'm coming to funk in front of Michael onstage.I'm just gonna dance for him. I don't care if I make it or nothing."

"Thank you, Michael. I'm excited. You've inspired everything in my life. My energy.You're why I dance"

"I remember being a little girl and wayching "Thriller" on TV with my mom...and thinking that was the coolest thing in the world."

"I go to sleep and just wake up, and the first thing I do is not even to eat, I just start playing your music..and start just dancing and moonwalking on a rug"

"I was like, "what I would give to be onstage with you." And the fact that I get to do that is amazing, so..."

"i'm from Australia...And I got word of your audition two days before it was about to happen...and I was on the next flight over."

"It begins. This is the beginning.I'm not even onstage yet... Like, I can't even imagine what's gonna happen backstage...that first show in London. I'm looking even farther ahead."

"I don't even know what I wanna do after this because this si Michael."

"i wanted to dance, you know what I mean? And that inspiration came from, you know, you. And you've inspired me and given me a reason to want to inspire others"

"Life is hard, right? I've kind of been searching for something to shake me up a little bit..and give me a kind of a meaning, to believe in something. And this is it."

It's before June 25. It's after the audition :) They were happy to be of MJ's dance crew :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 05:56:57 PM
I was thinking about that too, it felt like it was filmed after but its after the auditions so..
actually half of them to me it seemed they had happy tears and some just sounded like they were sad, but I dunno
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 07:56:57 PM
A hoax means it is not real so what type of reaction do you expect on this board when a majority of us believe he is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions