Celine interview on Larry King today.....
February 15, 2010, 10:45:13 PM
Celine Deon was one of Larry's guest today.  He was talking to her about being a mother and her desire to have another child.  Then he brought up MJ as a topic of discussion.  He asked her about the We are the World recording.  Celine was saying basically what she said on Oprah that she always admired MJ and she had posters of him on her ceiling that she would look up at every day.  She always wanted to be like him as a performer one day.  She mentioned that he came to her show in Vegas and she met with him.  She said she was nervous to meet him.  He asked her how does she manage everything.  As we know MJ likes to inquire about different things.  She also stated again that she was convinced by the "media" that MJ was very ill.  However when she saw This is it she said he was healthy and in tip top shape.  She said she was mad when she saw this.  Then Larry looks down and he just reponds with "yeah" and then he changes the subject.  I think Larry knows or suspects something for sure.  Celine may know something as well since she seem to have so much admiration for MJ.  I know one thing the media and MJ always come up as a subject how they dogged him or they portrayed him in the wrong way.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Celine interview on Larry King today.....
February 15, 2010, 10:51:49 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Celine Deon was one of Larry's guest today.  He was talking to her about being a mother and her desire to have another child.  Then he brought up MJ as a topic of discussion.  He asked her about the We are the World recording.  Celine was saying basically what she said on Oprah that she always admired MJ and she had posters of him on her ceiling that she would look up at every day.  She always wanted to be like him as a performer one day.  She mentioned that he came to her show in Vegas and she met with him.  She said she was nervous to meet him.  He asked her how does she manage everything.  As we know MJ likes to inquire about different things.  She also stated again that she was convinced by the "media" that MJ was very ill.  However when she saw This is it she said he was healthy and in tip top shape.  She said she was mad when she saw this.  Then Larry looks down and he just reponds with "yeah" and then he changes the subject.  I think Larry knows or suspects something for sure.  Celine may know something as well since she seem to have so much admiration for MJ.  I know one thing the media and MJ always come up as a subject how they dogged him or they portrayed him in the wrong way.

It's great to finally hear the positive influences that Michael had on others. His true talent and influence is rising from the ashes and it's nice that he's finally being recognized for the contributions he's made. Celine's comment about being convinced by the media hopefully will wake up a few more people to the power of suggestion that the media holds over unsuspecting minds. Larry seems to bring up Michael a lot. I hope it's not just for ratings. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

February 15, 2010, 11:51:38 PM
Larry must know, Dave Dave has only been on LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 16, 2010, 08:37:16 PM
Yep you are right!!! Dave Dave has only been on Larry King right? (I mean MJ  ;) ) ALso guys it is sooooo obvious that Larry seems to bring up MJ to quite a few guest. Seriously I know it has only been 8 months but yes he does! Lets see Mariah Carey, Craig Ferguson ( Oh by the way hes still dead") that darn Larry King! :lol:  Now Ms. Dion. I wonder who is next?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 16, 2010, 08:39:19 PM
Queston, has any member of AEG been a guest on Larry King? LIke K.O. or Randy Phillips?  Just wondered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions